The Dildo Nazi: Sex Toy-Selling White Supremacist Umasked

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
So this is the one headline I was definitely NOT expecting to see today

Evidently the head of the largest Nazi group on telegram used to review and sell dildos. Because why not?

9112a1e1674a8a6e2c39438342d0fbce.gif

Evidently the head of the largest Nazi group on telegram used to review and sell dildos. Because why not?
Well I guess a NAZI can bring a little joy into the world. Who knew. I guess it's true nothing is all bad, mostly bad is the most you can obtain. Lonely women and lesbians around the world owe him a small thanks. Maybe even some gay dudes. Never quite understood that as when the doctor puts on that glove and lube I am sweating bullets but hey to each his own.

Well I guess a NAZI can bring a little joy into the world. Who knew. I guess it's true nothing is all bad, mostly bad is the most you can obtain. Lonely women and lesbians around the world owe him a small thanks. Maybe even some gay dudes. Never quite understood that as when the doctor puts on that glove and lube I am sweating bullets but hey to each his own.

I will never cease to be amazed at the number of so-called adults in this board whose entire lives are ruled by the cheap gratification of their genitals.

Tacky, sorrowful lives. No wonder you're all so unhappy, as enslaved as you are.

Glad it's your life and not mine.

I will never cease to be amazed at the number of so-called adults in this board whose entire lives are ruled by the cheap gratification of their genitals.

Tacky, sorrowful lives. No wonder you're all so unhappy, as enslaved as you are.

$12.50 is not cheap!

Jokes aside, 99% of Neo Nazi groups or "organizations" are nothing more than super extremists that want nothing more than an orderly society. They just have no fucking clue how to go about getting it.

And even at that..........most of these groups are just moaners and groaners, bitching, whining, and complaining about everything.........yet they do NOTHING to try and make things better. They usually just get drunk and destroy shit.

True, but rare, that they venture away from their home turf in order to "protest", or beat up a few innocent bystanders.

Like the Demonicreeps...........these people are mostly over-grown narcissistic toddlers throwing tantrums. Don't care what "side" they claim to be on. Nobody wants them on their "side".

Lol, at my age I would rather sleep or go fishing but when I was a young man I did enjoy the company of a naked attractive lady. Lol. I occasionally get offers these days. The good news is men are notoriously stupid when it comes to a come on by a young lady. I just play stupid act like I did not catch the hint. Avoid the whole thing most the time. Every once in a while I will take the bait.

Please keep us updated as this is a major threat to our Democracy.
Thanx ahead of time!

:udaman:

There's nothing there. It's a left wing Huffington op-ed by somebody named Christopher Wiggins.

Forum List

Back