The disconnect between Trump and his OWN campaign....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump has called for Clinton's imprisonment AND has labeled this upcoming election as illegitimate and rigged.

HOWEVER, the Trump campaign has dismissed their candidate’s calls for Ms Clinton’s imprisonment and the hint at assassination as jokes and sarcasm.

Further, each of Trump's talking heads denies (what Trump has specifically stated) that the election is rigged and that what Trump meant is that the media is against him......

When one's own campaign is FORCED to better "define" what the candidate himself has stated......ITS OVER !!!

Trump has called for Clinton's imprisonment AND has labeled this upcoming election as illegitimate and rigged.

HOWEVER, the Trump campaign has dismissed their candidate’s calls for Ms Clinton’s imprisonment and the hint at assassination as jokes and sarcasm.

Further, each of Trump's talking heads denies (what Trump has specifically stated) that the election is rigged and that what Trump meant is that the media is against him......

When one's own campaign is FORCED to better "define" what the candidate himself has stated......ITS OVER !!!

Who did?

• Banned

Who did?

If you mean WHO denied that Trump was saying that the election is rigged....Check out statements from pence, Giuliani, Christie and Jack Kingston.

Who did?

If you mean WHO denied that Trump was saying that the election is rigged....Check out statements from pence, Giuliani, Christie and Jack Kingston.

No this:

"HOWEVER, the Trump campaign has dismissed their candidate’s calls for Ms Clinton’s imprisonment"

• Banned
"HOWEVER, the Trump campaign has dismissed their candidate’s calls for Ms Clinton’s imprisonment"

Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Trump simply wants to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton and not "imprisonment".

Yawn.

Stay awake on Nov. 8th...........LOL

(actually, after Trump loses VA, PA and FL, indeed go to bed)
Cleaning my rifles.....:) Brain will be in over drive indeed...its amazing the things a brain can remember....especially about where EVERY Hillary sign he saw was around town....We'll see what kind of mood i'm in. Its easier to get ready since I am expecting a rigged win for Hillary. I will be more shocked if Trump manages to win big enough the rigging does no good.

Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Trump simply wants to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton and not "imprisonment".

Well, the idea is that a special prosecutor will as a matter of course lead Hillary to prison.

Cleaning my rifles.....:) Brain will be in over drive indeed...its amazing the things a brain can remember....especially about where EVERY Hillary sign he saw was around town

Now that will be fun.......Go around town shooting up Clinton signs......A true and good testament to Trumpetism.

Cleaning my rifles.....:) Brain will be in over drive indeed...its amazing the things a brain can remember....especially about where EVERY Hillary sign he saw was around town

Now that will be fun.......Go around town shooting up Clinton signs......A true and good testament to Trumpetism.
You didn't quite grasp what I was saying but that's OK :) As I said I am EXPECTING a rigged "win" for Clinton so I have 3 weeks to figure out what to do next.

s I said I am EXPECTING a rigged "win" for Clinton

Do you then think that those 28 Republican secretaries of state should be fired on Nov 9th for staging a rigged "win" for Clinton?

They wouldn't have anything to do with it moron. The machines are electronic. EASILY rigged. jesus think bigger.....Its a complete Soros,Clinton,Obama deal.

Ah, so those secretaries of state are just for show........they have nothing to do with the election...What a waste of money to have these guys in those positions, correct?????

God, you're BOTH dumb and desperate......Go to bed.....LOL

Forum List

Back