The DNC, Demolition N Carnage

If/when Trump loses the far right are going to sit with their thumbs up their ass in the corner like they've done the past couple elections only to eventually blame the guy they voted for.
Trump is not going to lose.

Promise me between now and November you learn how to make a hangsman noose and just keep it around your house.

Trump is going to generally pull the Republicans together. At the altercations at Trump rallys, it was violent democrats attacking. The Republicans weren't fighting one another. The knock down with the democrats was their own internal civil war. Watching the dimocrats rip themselves apart will be worth the popcorn.

So the party has struck again, to piss the people off. They are NOT helping their cause one bit by underhanding against Sanders and they've been doing that all along. I don't blame his supporters for fighting back. And this is just within the Democratic Party itself, just imagine how ugly isn't going to get when it gets down to Hillary vs Trump. I'm telling ya, I keep praying for a miracle.......or we could be facing some serious issues of a nation imploding on itself. The people are fed up on both sides of the aisle
what were the sander supporters upset with? what rule or rules upset them enough to get violent? Didn't Hillary win Nevada? Or did Bernie win it?

Trump is going to generally pull the Republicans together. At the altercations at Trump rallys, it was violent democrats attacking. The Republicans weren't fighting one another. The knock down with the democrats was their own internal civil war. Watching the dimocrats rip themselves apart will be worth the popcorn.
dream on!

If/when Trump loses the far right are going to sit with their thumbs up their ass in the corner like they've done the past couple elections only to eventually blame the guy they voted for.

Promise me between now and November you learn how to make a hangsman noose and just keep it around your house.
I will even put your name on it. Just let me know when you want me to send it to you.

dream on!
Miss the link in the OP and the two in the thread did ya? Your party is dying.

I will even put your name on it. Just let me know when you want me to send it to you.

Not necessary, but you can write "Happy Joy" on it, whoever finds the aftermath will get a kick out of the irony.

dream on!
Miss the link in the OP and the two in the thread did ya? Your party is dying.

it just doesn't explain much? Did they or did they not make the May 1 deadline??? If they made it, this should be easily proven, if they didn't make the may 1 deadline this should be easily proven as well?

The hostilities began when Sanders supporters accused state party leaders of putting them at a disadvantage, and they objected to procedural votes to approve the rules of the event on Saturday. They also questioned a credentials committee's disqualification of 58 would-be Sanders delegates. State party officials said the would-be delegates didn't provide acceptable identification and did not meet the May 1 deadline to register as Democrats.

State party officials said some Clinton-supporting delegates were ruled ineligible too, although in lower numbers.

You will be on suicide watch this time next year. :laugh:
I thought Hillary taught your type to "heel". She lie about that Jefferson?
You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink just like I can lead you to knowledge Opi but i cant make you think.

When Hillary's super delegates fuck Bernie over for the nomination the DNC convention may very well resemble the 1968 Dem convention. Meanwhile, the shit stirrers being paid by Soros will have a hard time deciding which convention to protest.

When Hillary's super delegates fuck Bernie over for the nomination the DNC convention may very well resemble the 1968 Dem convention. Meanwhile, the shit stirrers being paid by Soros will have a hard time deciding which convention to protest.

Soros and Trump should team up and buy out Sanders and the Progressives by funding their economic reform proposals.
Those ideas would work fine outside of govt. so why not organize independent resources to back them.

So the party has struck again, to piss the people off. They are NOT helping their cause one bit by underhanding against Sanders and they've been doing that all along. I don't blame his supporters for fighting back. And this is just within the Democratic Party itself, just imagine how ugly isn't going to get when it gets down to Hillary vs Trump. I'm telling ya, I keep praying for a miracle.......or we could be facing some serious issues of a nation imploding on itself. The people are fed up on both sides of the aisle
what were the sander supporters upset with? what rule or rules upset them enough to get violent? Didn't Hillary win Nevada? Or did Bernie win it?

Here, this is why they were so angry.......

Clinton edges Sanders in chaotic Nevada convention - CNNPolitics.com

.......From there, the state chairwoman Roberta Lange accepted a motion to adopt the delegate slates submitted by the Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders campaigns, the state party said.

Sanders' supporters had hoped that winning county conventions would give them more delegates than Clinton -- and therefore would help the Vermont senator secure an advantage in Nevada, even though Clinton had won the state's Democratic caucuses in February.
But the state party's count gave Clinton a 33-delegate advantage out of the 3,400 who attended Saturday.

The results of the convention mean Nevada will send 20 pledged delegates to the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia for Clinton, plus 15 for Sanders. Another eight, many of whom have committed to backing Clinton, will go as superdelegates.

Sanders' supporters booed and protested the count, according to local media reports. They'd also produced a "minority report" of 64 Sanders supporters who they said were wrongly denied delegate status -- which the state party explained by saying those individuals' records couldn't be located or they weren't registered as Democrats by the May 1 deadline.

.......From there, the state chairwoman Roberta Lange accepted a motion to adopt the delegate slates submitted by the Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders campaigns, the state party said.

Sanders' supporters had hoped that winning county conventions would give them more delegates than Clinton -- and therefore would help the Vermont senator secure an advantage in Nevada, even though Clinton had won the state's Democratic caucuses in February.
But the state party's count gave Clinton a 33-delegate advantage out of the 3,400 who attended Saturday.

The results of the convention mean Nevada will send 20 pledged delegates to the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia for Clinton, plus 15 for Sanders. Another eight, many of whom have committed to backing Clinton, will go as superdelegates.

Sanders' supporters booed and protested the count, according to local media reports. They'd also produced a "minority report" of 64 Sanders supporters who they said were wrongly denied delegate status -- which the state party explained by saying those individuals' records couldn't be located or they weren't registered as Democrats by the May 1 deadline.
I don't truly know how it all works, but why would Bernie supporters believe they should get MORE delegates than Clinton if they LOST the primary?

Is this normal? The candidate that lost the primary getting more pledged delegates than the person that won the primary? I am clueless on this....?? Are pledged delegates allotted by county and not by overall votes?

I don't truly know how it all works, but why would Bernie supporters believe they should get MORE delegates than Clinton if they LOST the primary?

Is this normal? The candidate that lost the primary getting more pledged delegates than the person that won the primary? I am clueless on this....?? Are pledged delegates allotted by county and not by overall votes?

The entire process is a rig up. The delegates can give their votes to whoever they want to.

I don't really know either how it is all supposed to work. But Sanders supporters were trying to gain an advantage by county delegate count, even though Clinton had already won the states delegates in Feb. I'm just guessing this convention was held in order to 'finalize' whatever delegates were to be sent to the National Convention. Apparently the so called delegate counts are broken down from National to State to County (or is that backward?) Either way, Sanders supporters felt wronged by the state party for being denied delegate status because the state party said those records couldn't be located...or they weren't registered as Democrats by the May 1 deadline :dunno:

The entire process is a rig up. The delegates can give their votes to whoever they want to.

Yes and no Asclepias as an active Democrat who has been to precinct, senate district, and state conventions, during election season when the higher ups decide either Kerry or whoever is the only electable candidate with the ability to win, they will RESTRICT the convention to just THOSE delegates.
You HAVE to pledge "Kerry" and you HAVE to agree to vote that way to even get into the convention.

So the process works democratically up to around the senate district level.
And the people handling the resolutions being submitted up to that point are responsive to all members.

But after that level it is sold out to higher politics.
You can't get anything done during an election year as all they will focus on is getting the top candidate elected.

Given that last time Clinton had to take a backseat to Obama, it's pretty much assumed this is her turn to get the nomination since she conceded last time. If Sanders runs again or seeks a different position to organize support for his economic reforms, the sympathy and support will go there.

I think a factor in nominating candidates is whether they CAN work with the equivalent leaders of the other parties. So we only elect people who CAN represent the entire nation, and not just their one party interests.

That's like Hindus and Muslims running against each other to make policy that all temples and mosques have to be under. Or Protestants and Catholics campaigning to see who gets to be Pope and issue decrees that all members of all denominations are bound by. Good luck with that.
There are reasons we have separate religions for people to organize under their own principles, beliefs and ways of expressing them.

Also we have distinct states with respective sovereignty, all under one Constitution.
So why can't we have separate representation by party and recognize distinct jurisdiction of
those elected leaders over their OWN members and programs.

States don't agree to have other States impose their agenda across state lines onto their citizens who didn't vote on something. Why this business of abusing federal govt to do that? Makes no sense.
If we wouldn't allow religious creeds to be pushed through govt by one group onto the entire public,
why are we allowing political agenda and beliefs to be mandated for the public this way?

Big fat duh!

Forum List

Back