The DNC Terrorist Cover Up

That link to yahoo is pretty damning of the Republican governor. I don't think the OP really understands it.

How is the Governor responsible for this?

Michigan Health Department Hid Evidence of Health Harm Due to Lead Contaminated Water: Allowed False Public Assurances by MDEQ and Stonewalled Outside Researchers

December 21, 2015 Siddhartha Roy Articles
After missing warning signs of spiking childhood lead poisoning that occurred few months after switching to a corrosive river water source in 2014, outside pressure forced officials at the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to closely scrutinize their data in July 2015. They discovered scientifically conclusive evidence of an anomalous increase in childhood lead poisoning in summer 2014 immediately after the switch in water sources, but stood by silently as Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) officials repeatedly and falsely stated that no spike in blood lead levels (BLL) of children had occurred. DHHS employees later stonewalled efforts by outside researchers who questioned MDEQ statements and withheld damning documents but released incomplete data suggesting that there were no problems — DHHS officials ultimately fessed up only after incidence of childhood lead poisoning skyrocketed above 10% in the two Flint zip codes with highest water lead risk during summer 2015!

Michigan Health Department Hid Evidence of Health Harm Due to Lead Contaminated Water: Allowed False Public Assurances by MDEQ and Stonewalled Outside Researchers

Because the governor knew about it.

I saw the Governor last night on TV. I have never seen any politician who looked and sounded more like a weasel than that guy.

And that's really saying something.

I've seen a lot of pols who looked and sounded more retarded, but none who were as weasely looking and sounding.
You want to meet a Weasel? Talk to Dillon, the democrat the man who poisoned an ENTIRE city.

THAT is the face of a Weasel.

Dorko talked to Dillon.

Did Dorko happen to remember to tape the conversation?
Why is it a liberal democrat such as yourself "puddley" have NO concern NO regard and NO willingness to protect children?

30960q0.jpg

Great. Lets have it.

I know you are a hack who doesn't give a fuck about lives, wanting only to be able to savage the hated opposition party..

BUT, never confuse gross incompetence with malice.

Nothing Snyder EVER says will relieve him of his failure in this. (which as a hack you will pounce on.) NOR does anything excuse the two democrat mayors of Flint (who you will blindly defend) or the democrat in charge of the project (who you will defend.)

That link to yahoo is pretty damning of the Republican governor. I don't think the OP really understands it.
The ONLY thing damning to that Gov is he chose a DEMOCRAT to have the final say. That was his LONE mistake.

Really? Not the year and a half it took the governor to even acknowledge the problem? And why would the state treasurer be responsible for knowing let alone understanding the health issues related to this? I could see the treasurer approving funds, but the responsibility ultimately lies with the governor.

Terrorist attack? You earned your 214 this time, tard.
IF shooting FOUR people equals a "MASS" shooting then Democrats releasing a chemical attack on THOUSANDS of children IS a Domestic Terrorist Weapon Of Mass Destruction Attack.
And IF its a home grown democrat it IS a Domestic Terrorist.

That is using YOUR gun logic on what YOUR party does.

The ONLY thing damning to that Gov is he chose a DEMOCRAT to have the final say. That was his LONE mistake.

Really? Not the year and a half it took the governor to even acknowledge the problem? And why would the state treasurer be responsible for knowing let alone understanding the health issues related to this? I could see the treasurer approving funds, but the responsibility ultimately lies with the governor.

IF shooting FOUR people equals a "MASS" shooting then Democrats releasing a chemical attack on THOUSANDS of children IS a Domestic Terrorist Weapon Of Mass Destruction Attack.

"The Democrats" were not involved in this. The Republican Governor's administration was and they did nothing for way too long.

"The Democrats" were not involved in this. The Republican Governor's administration was and they did nothing for way too long.
So you are say Dillon the man who made the FINAL choice is NOT a democrat Despite HIS saying so AND running as one all those years. Now THAT is one dumb ass argument. Can you show PROOF that Dillon the man who made the FINAL choice was NOT a democrat? I will wait.

So you are say Dillon the man who made the FINAL choice is NOT a democrat Despite HIS saying so AND running as one all those years. Now THAT is one dumb ass argument. Can you show PROOF that Dillon the man who made the FINAL choice was NOT a democrat? I will wait.

Are you dumb? It's like you didn't read my post and just replied back with whatever you wanted. Does Andy Dillon play a role in this? Looks like it and he should share the blame along with the governor's administration for doing nothing for so long (as mentioned in your own source).

But here you are, genius, calling this a DNC terrorist attack.

Are you dumb? It's like you didn't read my post and just replied back with whatever you wanted. Does Andy Dillon play a role in this? Looks like it and he should share the blame along with the governor's administration for doing nothing for so long (as mentioned in your own source).

But here you are, genius, calling this a DNC terrorist attack.
To long, FAR to long we as a country have EXCUSED democrat choices as being made by stupid people doing stupid things. There comes a point where those stupid choices by stupid people are simply to frequent to rely or allow them to use stupid as a defense.

Thus the actions at that point become DELIBERATE. And that is how we should start treating those choices. THIS story really clears that up. Dillon made the choice that endangered an ENTIRE group of Americans, pure and simple.

Dillon SHOULD be facing charges. What HE did HIS choice may well take 3 or 4 decades to clean up at a cost of BILLIONS of dollars, MAYBE a TRILLION.

THAT democrat OPENLY and WILLINGLY endangered the very citizens of HIS city and state. Dillon a DEMOCRAT may well have destroyed MORE young minds with HIS choice then ALL the drug dealers in Flint Michigan.

How would the Governor know there was a problem when he, the Flint City Council and the public were being lied to?

This is proven. All the politicians and the public were being lied to. How on earth are any politicians to blame for these people lying to them?

After missing warning signs of spiking childhood lead poisoning that occurred few months after switching to a corrosive river water source in 2014, outside pressure forced officials at the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to closely scrutinize their data in July 2015.

They discovered scientifically conclusive evidence of an anomalous increase in childhood lead poisoning in summer 2014 immediately after the switch in water sources, but stood by silently as Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) officials repeatedly and falsely stated that no spike in blood lead levels (BLL) of children had occurred.

DHHS employees later stonewalled efforts by outside researchers who questioned MDEQ statements and withheld damning documents but released incomplete data suggesting that there were no problems — DHHS officials ultimately fessed up only after incidence of childhood lead poisoning skyrocketed above 10% in the two Flint zip codes with highest water lead risk during summer 2015!

After missing warning signs of spiking childhood lead poisoning that occurred few months after switching to a corrosive river water source in 2014, outside pressure forced officials at the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to closely scrutinize their data in July 2015. They discovered scientifically conclusive evidence of an anomalous increase in childhood lead poisoning in summer 2014 immediately after the switch in water sources, but stood by silently as Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) officials repeatedly and falsely stated that no spike in blood lead levels (BLL) of children had occurred. DHHS employees later stonewalled efforts by outside researchers who questioned MDEQ statements and withheld damning documents but released incomplete data suggesting that there were no problems — DHHS officials ultimately fessed up only after incidence of childhood lead poisoning skyrocketed above 10% in the two Flint zip codes with highest water lead risk during summer 2015!

Prove it. Because they were lying their asses off to everyone. Read thru that whole link.

Everyone involved in this but the Governor was a D as far as the chain of Emergency Managers and the Flint City Council.

Darrell Early was the Democrat Emergency Manager appointed by Snyder who signed off on the interim water supply of Flint River.

Flint City Council is D.

How would the Governor know there was a problem when he, the Flint City Council and the public were being lied to?

In the OP:

On September 29, nearly a year and a half after Flint residents began expressing concerns about the quality of their tap water following the April 2014 switch to the Flint river, Snyder acknowledged the city’s lead problem for the first time.
But the governor had hardly been in the dark about the situation before that point. The newly-released emails reveal behind-the-scenes discussions between the Snyder and his staff about the Flint water issue dating back several months.

It's been known for over a year and a half and a half.

Prove it. Because they were lying their asses off to everyone. Read thru that whole link.

It's in the OP's link.

Don't forget though none of this would have happened if Detroit Water and Sewage hadn't in a hissy fit decided to cut Flint off before they were running with KWA.

They cut Flint off and they had to do something.

In the OP:

On September 29, nearly a year and a half after Flint residents began expressing concerns about the quality of their tap water following the April 2014 switch to the Flint river, Snyder acknowledged the city’s lead problem for the first time.
But the governor had hardly been in the dark about the situation before that point. The newly-released emails reveal behind-the-scenes discussions between the Snyder and his staff about the Flint water issue dating back several months.

Dating back several months. Let's get the timeline right here. Not a year and a half. The shit only started to hit the fan in early 2015. Don't go back a year and a half.

And during that summer the bloody DDHS was still lying their asses off. Only when a tipping point came that they couldn't lie anymore did they fess up.

In the OP:

And he went to HIS staff {admitted} and CALLED on Democrat Dillon to PROTECT the citizens of FLINT. HE RELIED on a democrat and gave him the FINAL say.

And that GREEDY SELFISH DEMOCRAT chose to ENDANGER.
DILLON made THAT choice.
DILLON put lead in THAT water.
DILLON endangered those people.
DILLON.

That's true. :iagree:

Everyone knows that one must show positive proof personal consumption of human flesh before one can sign up to vote in the democratic primaries.

:muahaha:

In the OP:

And he went to HIS staff {admitted} and CALLED on Democrat Dillon to PROTECT the citizens of FLINT. HE RELIED on a democrat and gave him the FINAL say.

And that GREEDY SELFISH DEMOCRAT chose to ENDANGER.
DILLON made THAT choice.
DILLON put lead in THAT water.
DILLON endangered those people.
DILLON.

Dillon put lead in the water? My only question is how much did you drink?

Now even after they sort of admitted there was an issue check this out. This is unreal what DDHS did.

Outside Researchers Asking to Analyze Flint’s Blood Lead Data Were Stonewalled: “Yikes!”

On September 2nd 2015, Professor Marc Edwards of Virginia Tech (primary author of this article and source of the Freedom of Information Act documents cited herein) made a simple data request to DHHS. Edwards had previously made an identical request in November 2006 for a blood lead study in Lansing, and that data was provided without any problems. Edwards did not expect problems this time.

Then they stonewalled the outside researchers. Mmmmkay?

Check the time line. Look at the bloody date. It's OCTOBER 2015

Also “Not for the Public:” Data That Caused the State to Admit They Were Wrong.

By October 2nd, the DHHS finally acknowledged that there was a serious problem in Flint. It confirmed that children living in the two zip codes (48503 and 48504) identified by Virginia Tech has having highest lead in water risks , also had increased incidence of childhood lead poisoning after the switch to Flint River. Just as Hurely’s Mona—Hanna Attisha had asserted. But they have never, to date, publicly released their in-house data demonstrating the extent of the problem.

:

Forum List

Back