The do nothing congress is at it again.....effin the american people!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Congress Is Using Zika To Weaken Truck Safety

Fighting the virus is tied to a bill that would allow fatigued truckers to stay on the road for more than 80 hours a week.
573d1ea1130000d605382229.jpeg

Truck driver Dana Logan tried on Wednesday to recount a crash that decapitated two fathers and two children, hoping to convince Congress to stop weakening rules that require truckers to get rest.

She couldn’t do it. A dozen years after the fatigued driver of another truck fell asleep and drove into an SUV stuck in traffic behind her rig on a Texas highway, Logan was still too devastated to finish talking about it.

Just what America's highways and roads need......huge semi's on the road carrying God knows what with drivers forced by corporate America to stay on the road for more than 80 hours plus a week. Meth anyone?
.Do conservatives ever ever ever have trouble sleeping at night?

Fighting the virus is tied to a bill that would allow fatigued truckers to stay on the road for more than 80 hours a week.

Truck driver Dana Logan tried on Wednesday to recount a crash that decapitated two fathers and two children, hoping to convince Congress to stop weakening rules that require truckers to get rest.

She couldn’t do it. A dozen years after the fatigued driver of another truck fell asleep and drove into an SUV stuck in traffic behind her rig on a Texas highway, Logan was still too devastated to finish talking about it.

Just what America's highways and roads need......huge semi's on the road carrying God knows what with drivers forced by corporate America to stay on the road for more than 80 hours plus a week. Meth anyone?
They're not forced to drive those truck fo' duh corporations are they, Shaka Coo-Coo?

• Banned
If they ain't doing nothing why are ewe complaining.
I know your not going to believe this, but I worded that just to people like you to say exactly what you did....I so know you people so well...so well

• Banned

They're not forced to drive those truck fo' duh corporations are they, Shaka Coo-Coo?

And cops aren't forced to do their jobs either, yet you morons have no issues rallying on their behalf....I just hope you and your family never fall victim to either....you vomit slurping mice eating lice ball fuck head!!

I know your not going to believe this, but I worded that just to people like you to say exactly what you did....I so know you people so well...so well
You get pretty much the same response on any thread you start...you're not manipulating anyone to say anything...you're just consistently stupid and wrong.

And cops aren't forced to do their jobs either, yet you morons have no issues rallying on their behalf....I just hope you and your family never fall victim to either....you vomit slurping mice eating lice ball fuck head!!
I have a few truckers in my family and as friends....they haven't bitched to me about long driving hours once in all the time I have known them....they're not all lazy bums like you.

• Banned

I have a few truckers in my family and as friends....they haven't bitched to me about long driving hours once in all the time I have known them....they're not all lazy bums like you.

I'm talkin semi drivers, son....not Trailer park hitch toters.....:dance:

damn nigga, you smart as fuck :lmao:

(sigh)...for the last time, the nigga you call out today...will be at that family BBQ 2mar with them darky grand babies of yars......:dig:
surely a 7 and 4 year old cant reproduce..? WTF is in your water? You live in Flint?

Listen here LaQueesha, at least white folks usually OWN their trailers, which is a lot better than your section 8 apartment in the projects.

what makes you think they follow the rule anyhow?

seriously, 2 accidents over 12 years?

You get pretty much the same response on any thread you start...you're not manipulating anyone to say anything...you're just consistently stupid and wrong.
I get the same responses duh, cause the same stupid white fucks like you stalk me..duh

I get the same responses duh, cause the same stupid white fucks like you stalk me..duh
Stalk you?

Listen here LaQueesha, at least white folks usually OWN their trailers, which is a lot better than your section 8 apartment in the projects.

Uh, what is section 8? Never heard of it, upscale white dust mite

Stalk you?

Stalk, as in following a mf's thread and commenting on its every word...yeah, stalk. Next stupid fuckin question, moron!!

I support cops and have little regard for those that make their jobs difficult. If your family members are too stupid or careless to avoid wrestling with them then tough shitski.

damn nigga, you smart as fuck :lmao:

(sigh)...for the last time, the nigga you call out today...will be at that family BBQ 2mar with them darky grand babies of yars......:dig:
surely a 7 and 4 year old cant reproduce..? WTF is in your water? You live in Flint?

Uh, from what I'm hearing....Flint's water is better than ever...as long as it comes in plastic bottles.

Stalk you?

Stalk, as in following a mf's thread and commenting on its every word...yeah, stalk. Next stupid fuckin question, moron!!
That's not stalking. That's replying to a thread you put out for public consumption and open for comment.

Don't post if you can't handle criticism and mockery.

Forum List

Back