The do nothing congress is at it again.....effin the american people!!

And cops aren't forced to do their jobs either, yet you morons have no issues rallying on their behalf....I just hope you and your family never fall victim to either....you vomit slurping mice eating lice ball fuck head!!
I support cops and have little regard for those that make their jobs difficult. If your family members are too stupid or careless to avoid wrestling with them then tough shitski.

I was wondering when you'd show up....warden gone home yet?

They're not forced to drive those truck fo' duh corporations are they, Shaka Coo-Coo?

And cops aren't forced to do their jobs either, yet you morons have no issues rallying on their behalf....I just hope you and your family never fall victim to either....you vomit slurping mice eating lice ball fuck head!!
I have a few truckers in my family and as friends....they haven't bitched to me about long driving hours once in all the time I have known them....they're not all lazy bums like you.

I'm talkin semi drivers, son....not Trailer park hitch toters.....:dance:
Listen here LaQueesha, at least white folks usually OWN their trailers, which is a lot better than your section 8 apartment in the projects.

Uh, what is section 8? Never heard of it, upscale white dust mite
Yes you do. You're on it right now, Tigger.

I know your not going to believe this, but I worded that just to people like you to say exactly what you did....I so know you people so well...so well
You get pretty much the same response on any thread you start...you're not manipulating anyone to say anything...you're just consistently stupid and wrong.
I get the same responses duh, cause the same stupid white fucks like you stalk me..duh
Stalk you?

Stalk, as in following a mf's thread and commenting on its every word...yeah, stalk. Next stupid fuckin question, moron!!
That's not stalking. That's replying to a thread you put out for public consumption and open for comment.

Don't post if you can't handle criticism and mockery.

Dude I can handle anything but my up coming mammagram that's scaring the shit out of me and dick for brains shit heads like you!!

Nobody FORCES truckers to be truckers. Most truckers take these jobs because they love the idea of going the long haul...they love their jobs and they pay well.

Mind your damn business, mayate.

I have a few truckers in my family and as friends....they haven't bitched to me about long driving hours once in all the time I have known them....they're not all lazy bums like you.

Listen here LaQueesha, at least white folks usually OWN their trailers, which is a lot better than your section 8 apartment in the projects.

Uh, what is section 8? Never heard of it, upscale white dust mite
Yes you do. You're on it right now, Tigger.
What's section 8...school me, my dear dear dear ass wipe stalker pal, what's section 8, I have no clue!!

Nobody FORCES truckers to be truckers. Most truckers take these jobs because they love the idea of going the long haul...they love their jobs and they pay well.

Mind your damn business, mayate.

Pot meet kettle or better still, meth meet crack!!

You get pretty much the same response on any thread you start...you're not manipulating anyone to say anything...you're just consistently stupid and wrong.
I get the same responses duh, cause the same stupid white fucks like you stalk me..duh
Stalk you?

Stalk, as in following a mf's thread and commenting on its every word...yeah, stalk. Next stupid fuckin question, moron!!
That's not stalking. That's replying to a thread you put out for public consumption and open for comment.

Don't post if you can't handle criticism and mockery.

Dude I can handle anything but my up coming mammagram that's scaring the shit out of me and dick for brains shit heads like you!!
Dick for brains would be more like yo' black brothers than me. They are the ones that run around bragging on their 'muh dicks' all day. Its all they've got I've always figured.

I support cops and have little regard for those that make their jobs difficult. If your family members are too stupid or careless to avoid wrestling with them then tough shitski.

COs aren't cops and I'm neither. When are you going to get something right? You want to blame cops for the bad behavior with your race because personal responsibility is an anathema to you.

I dont see the upside in increasing the number of hours Truckers CAN stay on the road. You know that if the trucking industry CAN make it 80 hours it wont be long before thats encouraged in the form of employment or not.

Didnt Tracy Morgan get seriously fucked up from a WalMart Trucker?

COs aren't cops and I'm neither. When are you going to get something right? You want to blame cops for the bad behavior with your race because personal responsibility is an anathema to you.

Oh, lord, nut alert...you've ventured off topic..abandon ship everybody...the nut is coming out.....WTF are you talking bout nut head?

I dont see the upside in increasing the number of hours Truckers CAN stay on the road. You know that if the trucking industry CAN make it 80 hours it wont be long before thats encouraged in the form of employment or not.

Didnt Tracy Morgan get seriously fucked up from a WalMart Trucker?
(sigh)....finally another adult is in da house...good luck with the planter's peanuts!!

People like Tigger are the reason the founder's didn't believe in democracy...and why I hate democracy. The first things he thinks to do is run to the government to fix what she perceives as a problem. Just a dumb democrobot with no idea of how shitty government answers to problems are...even when she has been given access to the internet and can find plenty of examples to prove government solutions are never solutions... Plain DUMB, low IQ...should not be able to vote.

Oh, lord, nut alert...you've ventured off topic..abandon ship everybody...the nut is coming out.....WTF are you talking bout nut head?
A warden is the head of a correctional facility. Correction officers work there, not me. YOU brought it up, not me.

People like Tigger are the reason the founder's didn't believe in democracy...and why I hate democracy. The first things he thinks to do is run to the government to fix what she perceives as a problem. Just a dumb democrobot with no idea of how shitty government answers to problems are...even when she has been given access to the internet and can find plenty of examples to prove government solutions are never solutions... Plain DUMB, low IQ...should not be able to vote.

I dont understand you OOM. Your response to everything seems to be Govt is bad. Govt is made up of people we elect. We vote for these people and then complain saying they shouldnt do ANYTHING because ALL of their answers are bad.

Ok, but what is the upside of 80 hours of driving? I know, I know....The OP, you hate. Me, you hate. Govt, fuck 'em.

But the topic is 80 hours of driving a week? Twice the time the average person sits in a cubicle? I've fallen asleep at work before after a double but when I woke up I knew that there was no way that a family would be wrapped around the grill of my truck either.

Is there any human activity where Progressives can function without Federal government oversight and regulation?

I dont understand you OOM. Your response to everything seems to be Govt is bad. Govt is made up of people we elect. We vote for these people and then complain saying they shouldnt do ANYTHING because ALL of their answers are bad.

Ok, but what is the upside of 80 hours of driving? I know, I know....The OP, you hate. Me, you hate. Govt, fuck 'em.

But the topic is 80 hours of driving a week? Twice the time the average person sits in a cubicle? I've fallen asleep at work before after a double but when I woke up I knew that there was no way that a family would be wrapped around the grill of my truck either.
The founders said the government is a necessary evil, they never praised and worshipped it like you leftist do. They believed government sucks as a solution....I'm just a student of the founders.

Congress Is Using Zika To Weaken Truck Safety

Fighting the virus is tied to a bill that would allow fatigued truckers to stay on the road for more than 80 hours a week.
573d1ea1130000d605382229.jpeg

Truck driver Dana Logan tried on Wednesday to recount a crash that decapitated two fathers and two children, hoping to convince Congress to stop weakening rules that require truckers to get rest.

She couldn’t do it. A dozen years after the fatigued driver of another truck fell asleep and drove into an SUV stuck in traffic behind her rig on a Texas highway, Logan was still too devastated to finish talking about it.

Just what America's highways and roads need......huge semi's on the road carrying God knows what with drivers forced by corporate America to stay on the road for more than 80 hours plus a week. Meth anyone?
.Do conservatives ever ever ever have trouble sleeping at night?
They're not forced to drive those truck fo' duh corporations are they, Shaka Coo-Coo?

Trailer park hitch? Wtf is that?

Congress Is Using Zika To Weaken Truck Safety

Fighting the virus is tied to a bill that would allow fatigued truckers to stay on the road for more than 80 hours a week.
573d1ea1130000d605382229.jpeg

Truck driver Dana Logan tried on Wednesday to recount a crash that decapitated two fathers and two children, hoping to convince Congress to stop weakening rules that require truckers to get rest.

She couldn’t do it. A dozen years after the fatigued driver of another truck fell asleep and drove into an SUV stuck in traffic behind her rig on a Texas highway, Logan was still too devastated to finish talking about it.

Just what America's highways and roads need......huge semi's on the road carrying God knows what with drivers forced by corporate America to stay on the road for more than 80 hours plus a week. Meth anyone?
.Do conservatives ever ever ever have trouble sleeping at night?

Trailer park hitch? Wtf is that?

yawz is cray cray and dont's speak ghetto likes tigerred

The founders said the government is a necessary evil, they never praised and worshipped it like you leftist do. They believed government sucks as a solution....I'm just a student of the founders.

So this is your response to every topic. Govt bad and that sums it up.

Ok, but why is 80 hours a week driving a good thing? Or are you for it or against it? What are you doing exactly?

Forum List

Back