The Donald to repeal ACA .. ??

Wrong, as usual.

I guess that's why Gore was President. Are you saying he was.
He wasn't allowed to win. They gave it to Bush.

He didn't win and that's all that matters.
No, he wasn't allowed to win, and that's why it still matters.

Think and see a little further than the tip of your nose:

If Gore had been declared president in 2000 Obama would still be a slum dweller community organizer.
So, shut up and thank the supreme court.

As an after thought: Gore could not even win his own state, Tennessee. I guess the folks there knew him better than anyone else.
If Gore had been allowed to win not a person in the world knows what would have happen. That is known as Rational Fucking Thought.

The loser is never allowed to win, moron.
The loser, in this case, was made President by the SC.

You probably don't know this, but the POTUS isn't elected by the popular vote.

You're welcome.

The guns they had were in violation of French law, so your solution obviously doesn't work. France has the most restrictive gun laws in Europe.
Utter BS, as usual. And my solution is,................................................................................no guns, dumbass.
In other words, your solution is to wave a magic wand. Now try coming up with something that works in the real world.
No guns (close enough) works, see Japan.

Japan has just about zero percent racial diversity. Therefore Japan needs no guns.
Yeah, and that has jack-shit to do with anything at all. It's also very racist, which doesn't matter a damn either.

You probably need explanation for the punch line of a joke, too.

He didn't lose. He won. All the counts declared him the winner, and the SC declared him the winner. Gore is the loser, and everyone who refuses to acknowledge that fact is a loser.

If Gore had been declared president in 2000 Obama would still be a slum dweller community organizer.

As an after thought: Gore could not even win his own state, Tennessee. I guess the folks there knew him better than anyone else.
If Gore had been allowed to win not a person in the world knows what would have happen. That is known as Rational Fucking Thought.

A person who needs to be "allowed to win" is undeserving to be even a dog catcher.

The guns they had were in violation of French law, so your solution obviously doesn't work. France has the most restrictive gun laws in Europe.
Utter BS, as usual. And my solution is,................................................................................no guns, dumbass.
In other words, your solution is to wave a magic wand. Now try coming up with something that works in the real world.

The USA isn't Japan. We aren't totally surrounded by water and we aren't mono-racial and mono-cultural. Those are the main reasons Japan doesn't have a lot of violence.

Maybe we should outlaw importing muzzies into the country like Japan does?

The USA isn't Japan. We aren't totally surrounded by water and we aren't mono-racial and mono-cultural. Those are the main reasons Japan doesn't have a lot of violence.

One, none of that matters.
Two, they don't do that (it's just a lie you believe).

A person who needs to be "allowed to win" is undeserving to be even a dog catcher.
Had Florida been "allowed" to continue counting the votes, Gore would have won.

He didn't lose. He won. All the counts declared him the winner, and the SC declared him the winner. Gore is the loser, and everyone who refuses to acknowledge that fact is a loser.
The SC didn't allow the process to finish, so Bush as elected. When you don't count all the damn votes things like that happen.

We understand that you don't care about facts.

Islamic Terrorism: Why There Is None in Japan

No, nothing of the kind. What Japan did to avoid problems related to Muslims was much simpler and cheaper; Japan is practically closed to Muslims.

Officially, immigration to Japan is not closed to Muslims. But the number of the immigration permits given to the applicants from Islamic countries is very low. Obtaining a working visa is not easy for adepts of Islam, even if they are physicians, engineers and managers sent by foreign companies that are active in the region. As a result, Japan is “a country without Muslims”.

There is no reliable estimate on the Japanese Muslim population. However, claims of thirty thousand made by some researchers are without doubt an exaggeration. Some claim that there are only a few hundred. This probably amounts to the number of Muslims openly practicing Islam. Asked to give an estimate on the actual number of Muslims in Japan, the ex-president of the Japan Islamic Association Abu Bakr Morimoto replied, “To say frankly, only one thousand. In the broadest sense, I mean, if we do not exclude those who became Muslims for the sake of, say marriage, and do not practice then the number would be a few thousand.”

I apologize for mentioning the 2000 election in my post #77 which started this deviation from the topic at hand. I had no idea that that innocent remark would derail a thread about Obamacare in such emotional manner.

The SC didn't allow the process to finish, so Bush as elected. When you don't count all the damn votes things like that happen.

"The process" was illegal. It was a violation of Florida law and the U.S. Constitution.

No, nothing of the kind. What Japan did to avoid problems related to Muslims was much simpler and cheaper; Japan is practically closed to Muslims.

Officially, immigration to Japan is not closed to Muslims. But the number of the immigration permits given to the applicants from Islamic countries is very low. Obtaining a working visa is not easy for adepts of Islam, even if they are physicians, engineers and managers sent by foreign companies that are active in the region. As a result, Japan is “a country without Muslims”.

There is no reliable estimate on the Japanese Muslim population. However, claims of thirty thousand made by some researchers are without doubt an exaggeration. Some claim that there are only a few hundred. This probably amounts to the number of Muslims openly practicing Islam. Asked to give an estimate on the actual number of Muslims in Japan, the ex-president of the Japan Islamic Association Abu Bakr Morimoto replied, “To say frankly, only one thousand. In the broadest sense, I mean, if we do not exclude those who became Muslims for the sake of, say marriage, and do not practice then the number would be a few thousand.”
Where's the Muzzies are "outlawed" part, dumbfuck? Oh right, you lied and believed a lie.

I apologize for mentioning the 2000 election in my post #77 which started this deviation from the topic at hand. I had no idea that that innocent remark would derail a thread about Obamacare in such emotional manner.

It's not your fault. Any mention of Obama inevitably leads to "BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH".

It isn't your fault.

BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH

no worries ... these idiots would have deflected at some point anyway, you just got lucky ... #77

imagine that, 7's

;)

Where's the Muzzies are "outlawed" part, dumbfuck? Oh right, you lied and believed a lie.

Puhleeze. It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a muzzie to get a visa to Japan. There are fewer than 1000 muzzies in Japan. There are also virtually no blacks or Hispanics. If you got rid of those groups in the United States, our crime rate would be virtually the same as Japan's.

Puhleeze. It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a muzzie to get a visa to Japan. There are fewer than 1000 muzzies in Japan. There are also virtually no blacks or Hispanics. If you got rid of those groups in the United States, our crime rate would be virtually the same as Japan's.
Why must I always have to undo your lies myself? Sigh: Muslims in Japan

And sure thing, no whitey crime there at all eh?
virginia-population-2010-race.bmp

Last edited:

Forum List

Back