The Donald to repeal ACA .. ??

Yep, because I still need what guns are for, killing living things.

We all need them for the same reason, asshole.
Nope. Almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Ask the families of the 14 shot dead in San Bernardino that question.
They could have all been armed with those cute little handguns, and they never would have stood a chance. Now, take all the guns away, and you have.................................................................................................16 living persons.

Bullshit. How did that work in Paris?
With no guns about ten times better.

Control of society isn't a legitimate government function. That's called "tyranny."
Nope, it's called living in a society controlled by an elected government, which you do even though, like an infant, you don't believe that.

Problem is you apply that concept only to things for which you want the government to do. Let the government do something you don't like, if there is such a thing, and you whine like a little bitch. Are you saying if the government was to pass a law outlawing abortions, meaning the elected officials did what society wanted, you'd support it?
I obey what the SC says, that's the law and that is what is Constitutional.

And the government does shit-loads of things I disagree with. It's a package deal, time to grow the fuck up and learn that.

And yet, given a chance you'd still bitch about Bush v Gore in 2000. Just like all similarly phony liberals.
Since Gore actually won, you bet your ass I will, but it's over and done with. That's how it works here.

By no count or calculation did Gore win.

They could have all been armed with those cute little handguns, and they never would have stood a chance. Now, take all the guns away, and you have.................................................................................................16 living persons.

130 people died, numskull. It was 10 times worse.

Control of society isn't a legitimate government function. That's called "tyranny."
Nope, it's called living in a society controlled by an elected government, which you do even though, like an infant, you don't believe that.

Problem is you apply that concept only to things for which you want the government to do. Let the government do something you don't like, if there is such a thing, and you whine like a little bitch. Are you saying if the government was to pass a law outlawing abortions, meaning the elected officials did what society wanted, you'd support it?

And the government does shit-loads of things I disagree with. It's a package deal, time to grow the fuck up and learn that.

And yet, given a chance you'd still bitch about Bush v Gore in 2000. Just like all similarly phony liberals.
Since Gore actually won, you bet your ass I will, but it's over and done with. That's how it works here.

The SC says Gore didn't. So much for your previous claims. If you truly believed what you said about the role of government and their decisions for society, you wouldn't bitch. You'd STFU.

My question is how can he disagree with anything the government does. If he truly believes what he says about an elected government doing what it was elected to do, he wouldn't have any disagreements.
You are as dumb as they come. Just because they were elected doesn't mean they don't fuck up or do what I disagree with. The world is not black and white, you just think it is.

130 people died, numskull. It was 10 times worse.
Without the guns they would all still be alive, idiot.

My question is how can he disagree with anything the government does. If he truly believes what he says about an elected government doing what it was elected to do, he wouldn't have any disagreements.
You are as dumb as they come. Just because they were elected doesn't mean they don't fuck up or do what I disagree with. The world is not black and white, you just think it is.

You expect the rest of us to say nothing when we disagree.

The SC says Gore didn't. So much for your previous claims. If you truly believed what you said about the role of government and their decisions for society, you wouldn't bitch. You'd STFU.
The SC stopped the process, thereby letting Bush win. That is not the same as ruling that induced abortion is legal or that money equals Free Speech, another bullshit decision.

Yep, because I still need what guns are for, killing living things.

Paris was attacked with AR's

The SC stopped the process, thereby letting Bush win. That is not the same as ruling that induced abortion is legal or that money equals Free Speech, another bullshit decision.

It is the same. It was a decision. That you don't like it is your fault. It's what they chose to do. Don't like it, good.

It is the same. It was a decision. That you don't like it is your fault. It's what they chose to do. Don't like it, good.
It is the same, in that there is roughly jack-shit that I can do about it. That is always true, now you know.

It is the same, in that there is roughly jack-shit that I can do about it. That is always true, now you know.

That means it's the same moron. The difference is you expect the rest of us to be quiet when we disagree while you claim you'll still bitch.

You expect the rest of us to say nothing when we disagree.
Nope. I expect you to grow the fuck up and deal with reality.

In other words, you expect us to say nothing while you don't have a problem speaking if you disagree.
Is that what I said you fucking idiot? Oh right, I said the exact goddamned opposite. Fuck you are stupid, therefore conservative.

It's exactly what you said liar.

You kiss a black President's ass therefore you are a Liberal.

Forum List

Back