The Donald to repeal ACA .. ??

OK fine, take health insurance away from millions of people.

enter the accounting fiasco ...

where does the $$$ for refunds for those millions of people come from ?

what happens to the major Ins carriers after that?

where do the the employees go that the insurance companies hired to handle those people go and get jobs?

and that is just the tip of the unanswered question iceberg ...
And as usual republicans have nothing to replace the ACA with, their only 'plan' is to return to the days of millions of Americans having no access to affordable healthcare, no access to routine health maintenance for chronic conditions, and being denied health insurance because of preexisting conditions.

Republicans have clearly earned the contempt of the American people.

It's not personal, dumbass.

You made it personal. Now that you want to puss out is not my fault.
Control, of society therefore certain kinds of individual choices, is required. It's not personal.

Control of society isn't a legitimate government function. That's called "tyranny."
Nope, it's called living in a society controlled by an elected government, which you do even though, like an infant, you don't believe that.

Problem is you apply that concept only to things for which you want the government to do. Let the government do something you don't like, if there is such a thing, and you whine like a little bitch. Are you saying if the government was to pass a law outlawing abortions, meaning the elected officials did what society wanted, you'd support it?
I obey what the SC says, that's the law and that is what is Constitutional.

And the government does shit-loads of things I disagree with. It's a package deal, time to grow the fuck up and learn that.

Control, of society therefore certain kinds of individual choices, is required. It's not personal.

Control of society isn't a legitimate government function. That's called "tyranny."
Nope, it's called living in a society controlled by an elected government, which you do even though, like an infant, you don't believe that.

Problem is you apply that concept only to things for which you want the government to do. Let the government do something you don't like, if there is such a thing, and you whine like a little bitch. Are you saying if the government was to pass a law outlawing abortions, meaning the elected officials did what society wanted, you'd support it?

And the government does shit-loads of things I disagree with. It's a package deal, time to grow the fuck up.

You obey what your ****** President tells you boy.

He used to be for universal healthcare but in his book he just says he will knock down the barriers of buying insurance across state lines.

Here's the way I see healthcare ...

It's much better for sick people to go to the county hospital, and let taxpayers foot the bill than it is to have some insurance company pay for their sick ass, and have the policy holder pay the deductable ..

es

where do the the employees go that the insurance companies hired to handle those people go and get jobs?

Somehow it all worked before Obamacare.
Not even close. In reality, it still doesn't work but it's better.

Always worked fine for me. I've had major medical since I was eighteen years old. I'm now 72 and still have major medical. Never had a problem with it. Kept my premiums paid.
Goodie for you. And that matters fuck all in this case? Oh right, it doesn't.

Yes. I'm in no way responsible for you and the choices you make.

Another scared Liberal about to shit his pants.
Wrong.

Further confirmation of the fact that most on the right seek to deny millions of Americans access to affordable healthcare for purely partisan reasons, predicated solely on their unwarranted contempt for the president, having nothing to do with the merits of the Act.

I'm not denying anyone the right to purchase insurance.

When you can limit my choices, do so personally. I'm waiting. Doubt you show.
It's not personal, dumbass.

No, that's called living in a tyranny. You only reveal your fascist cloven hoof. Elections are a joke in this country when the president can get away with sicking the IRS on his political opponents.

Somehow it all worked before Obamacare.
Not even close. In reality, it still doesn't work but it's better.

Always worked fine for me. I've had major medical since I was eighteen years old. I'm now 72 and still have major medical. Never had a problem with it. Kept my premiums paid.
Goodie for you. And that matters fuck all in this case? Oh right, it doesn't.

Yes. I'm in no way responsible for you and the choices you make.
So you believe, and are wrong of course.

And the government does shit-loads of things I disagree with. It's a package deal, time to grow the fuck up.

AKA, also your ****** President.

AKA, also your ****** President.

He's the President of the country I live in. He's your President and you can have him.

He's the one that said only certain people should be able to own guns. Funny thing is he included himself on the list.
Yep, because I still need what guns are for, killing living things.

We all need them for the same reason, asshole.
Nope. Almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Ask the families of the 14 shot dead in San Bernardino that question.
They could have all been armed with those cute little handguns, and they never would have stood a chance. Now, take all the guns away, and you have.................................................................................................16 living persons.

Bullshit. How did that work in Paris?

And as usual republicans have nothing to replace the ACA with, their only 'plan' is to return to the days of millions of Americans having no access to affordable healthcare, no access to routine health maintenance for chronic conditions, and being denied health insurance because of preexisting conditions.

One thing we know: your "solution" doesn't involve you personally doing anything about it.

One thing we know: your "solution" doesn't involve you personally doing anything about it.

Nor will you.

And the government does shit-loads of things I disagree with. It's a package deal, time to grow the fuck up and learn that.

And yet, given a chance you'd still bitch about Bush v Gore in 2000. Just like all similarly phony liberals.

Nor will you.

I'm not the one constantly blubbering about them. You are.

And yet, given a chance you'd still bitch about Bush v Gore in 2000. Just like all similarly phony liberals.
Since Gore actually won, you bet your ass I will, but it's over and done with. That's how it works here.

My question is how can he disagree with anything the government does. If he truly believes what he says about an elected government doing what it was elected to do, he wouldn't have any disagreements.

Forum List

Back