The Donald to repeal ACA .. ??

OK fine, take health insurance away from millions of people.

enter the accounting fiasco ...

where does the $$$ for refunds for those millions of people come from ?

what happens to the major Ins carriers after that?

where do the the employees go that the insurance companies hired to handle those people go and get jobs?

and that is just the tip of the unanswered question iceberg ...

Somehow it all worked before Obamacare.
Not even close. In reality, it still doesn't work but it's better.

where do the the employees go that the insurance companies hired to handle those people go and get jobs?

It worked for 95% of the population. In fact, no one went without medical treatment before the ACA.

The problem for liberals is that it takes government out of the picture. If they can't be interfering in everyone's personal decisions on a daily basis, liberals just aren't happy.
That depends, always, upon what kind of decisions...

Whether you realize it or not, you've just proven what has been said about Liberals for years. They think it's OK to choose for other people when they believe they know more about that person than the person him/herself.

You don't make choices for me.

When Obamacare was passed (in order to find out what was in it) the press reported that Joe Biden whispered in Obama's ear: "This is a big fucking deal!"

What Biden actually said was: "This is a big fucked up deal".

He appears to have been right.

They think it's OK to choose for other people when they believe they know more about that person than the person him/herself.
It is okay, obviously, and that's more Elitism than Liberalism.

It's more dumbass on your part. Since the elitists are Liberals, the two go hand in hand.

Since, based on past conversations, you say it's OK if the government limits gun ownership, try to take mine.

They think it's OK to choose for other people when they believe they know more about that person than the person him/herself.

It's more dumbass on your part. Since the elitists are Liberals, the two go hand in hand.

Since, based on past conversations, you say it's OK if the government limits gun ownership, try to take mine.
When the time is right, you will either turn in the guns, or die (think Waco). No need to "take" them.

It's "OK" only to Nazis like you.
Nope. Your choices are limited, for the safety and happiness of everyone, including your dumb ass.

When you can limit my choices, do so personally. I'm waiting. Doubt you show.

When the time is right, you will either turn in the guns, or die. No need to "take" them.

I see you admit you're not man enough. I want you to TRY and have me turn them over to YOU. Interested? Didn't think so.

He's the one that said only certain people should be able to own guns. Funny thing is he included himself on the list.
Yep, because I still need what guns are for, killing living things.

Always worked fine for me. I've had major medical since I was eighteen years old. I'm now 72 and still have major medical. Never had a problem with it. Kept my premiums paid.

Nope. Your choices are limited, for the safety and happiness of everyone, including your dumb ass.

It's not personal, dumbass.

He's the one that said only certain people should be able to own guns. Funny thing is he included himself on the list.
Yep, because I still need what guns are for, killing living things.

Perhaps you should try that on yourself and do the world a favor.

It's not personal, dumbass.

You made it personal. Now that you want to puss out is not my fault.

Forum List

Back