The Donald to repeal ACA .. ??

OK fine, take health insurance away from millions of people.

enter the accounting fiasco ...

where does the $$$ for refunds for those millions of people come from ?

what happens to the major Ins carriers after that?

where do the the employees go that the insurance companies hired to handle those people go and get jobs?

and that is just the tip of the unanswered question iceberg ...

Somehow it all worked before Obamacare.
Not even close. In reality, it still doesn't work but it's better.

Always worked fine for me. I've had major medical since I was eighteen years old. I'm now 72 and still have major medical. Never had a problem with it. Kept my premiums paid.
Goodie for you. And that matters fuck all in this case? Oh right, it doesn't.

They think it's OK to choose for other people when they believe they know more about that person than the person him/herself.
It is okay, obviously, and that's more Elitism than Liberalism.
It's "OK" only to Nazis like you.

He's the one that said only certain people should be able to own guns. Funny thing is he included himself on the list.
I'm sure being a good party member is one of his criteria.

They think it's OK to choose for other people when they believe they know more about that person than the person him/herself.

He's the one that said only certain people should be able to own guns. Funny thing is he included himself on the list.
Yep, because I still need what guns are for, killing living things.

Perhaps you should try that on yourself and do the world a favor.
Another Pro-Lifer.

I'm sure being a good party member is one of his criteria.

Maybe he thinks kissing their asses will move him up in line for something.

We all need them for the same reason, asshole.

Another Pro-Lifer.

I'll make an exception if you'll do it. Some lives like yours aren't worth protecting.

Nope. Your choices are limited, for the safety and happiness of everyone, including your dumb ass.

When you can limit my choices, do so personally. I'm waiting. Doubt you show.
It's not personal, dumbass.

You made it personal. Now that you want to puss out is not my fault.
Control, of society therefore certain kinds of individual choices, is required. It's not personal.

Nope. Almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Nope. Your choices are limited, for the safety and happiness of everyone, including your dumb ass.

Control, of society therefore certain kinds of individual choices, is required. It's not personal.

You made it personal. Run like a cowardly bitch. The ****** President is waiting on you to suck his dick.

Another Pro-Lifer.

I'll make an exception if you'll do it. Some lives like yours aren't worth protecting.
So you aren't really Pro-Life at all then. Got it.

Control of society isn't a legitimate government function. That's called "tyranny."

I'm sure you put yourself on the list of those who do. Like I said, if you don't think I am, come and try to take it.

Another Pro-Lifer.

So you aren't really Pro-Life at all then. Got it.

I'm anti-abortion. There's a difference. Like I said, some lives, such as yours, aren't worth protecting.

Ask the families of the 14 shot dead in San Bernardino that question.

Control of society isn't a legitimate government function. That's called "tyranny."
Nope, it's called living in a society controlled by an elected government, which you do even though, like an infant, you don't believe that.

They could have all been armed with those cute little handguns, and they never would have stood a chance. Now, take all the guns away, and you have.................................................................................................16 living persons.

Nope, it's called living in a society controlled by an elected government, which you do even though, like an infant, you don't believe that.

Problem is you apply that concept only to things for which you want the government to do. Let the government do something you don't like, if there is such a thing, and you whine like a little bitch. Are you saying if the government was to pass a law outlawing abortions, meaning the elected officials did what society wanted, you'd support it?

I'm sure you put yourself on the list of those who do. Like I said, if you don't think I am, come and try to take it.
How many times do I see to say there is no need to come and take it? This is the last time.

They could have all been armed with those cute little handguns, and they never would have stood a chance. Now, take all the guns away, and you have.................................................................................................16 living persons.

Then come and try to take mine. I know you want because you're a pussy and you know what would happen if you tried.

How many times do I see to say there is no need to come and take it? This is the last time.

How many times are you going to show you're a pussy? I doubt it is the last time.

Forum List

Back