The Donald Trump Lie-Tracker

It really is pathetic how easy it is to get the brainwashed trump cultist to come out and foolishly attempt to defend him on a topic like his pathological serial lying. They are the only people in the world that believe anything he says.
The human mirror speaks. You cared nothing about Hillary or Obama's lies and need to make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to a Republican.
Trump made his lies a mountain by telling so many lies. The old "but Obama....but Hillary..." defense is old and worn out. Trump is the record holder for being the most prolific liar in American Presidential history. Period. Fact.

It really is pathetic how easy it is to get the brainwashed trump cultist to come out and foolishly attempt to defend him on a topic like his pathological serial lying. They are the only people in the world that believe anything he says.
The human mirror speaks. You cared nothing about Hillary or Obama's lies and need to make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to a Republican.
Trump made his lies a mountain by telling so many lies. The old "but Obama....but Hillary..." defense is old and worn out. Trump is the record holder for being the most prolific liar in American Presidential history. Period. Fact.
Your head is what's worn out. I can remember a few months ago. You can't.

Liar. ^

You can remember all you want, but you will never be able to list a list of lies from Obama and Clinton combined that compares to the lies told by trump. Even with the huge time advantage and difference, trump wins the biggest liar award, no contest.

FAKE NEWS MEDIA LIE TRACKER....

"It is the same Fake News Media that said there is "no path to victory for Trump" that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!" - Trump

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

"The steel industry is producing as much steel in the United States as it ever was. It’s just (that) it needs one-tenth of the workers that it used to."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, July 5th, 2016

From 'I'm not a king' to 'obliged to do everything I can'

BARACK OBAMA
"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 20th, 2014

The JV team is now varsity

BARACK OBAMA
Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State.

— PolitiFact National on Sunday, September 7th, 2014

"Between Two Ferns" was a hit, but this factoid is wrong

BARACK OBAMA
"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, March 11th, 2014

Well under half that

BARACK OBAMA
"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014

Admininstration's reports say otherwise

BARACK OBAMA
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, July 31st, 2013

Doubled ... in 2025

BARACK OBAMA
"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, February 14th, 2013

Lots of Members of Congress don't think so

BARACK OBAMA
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, February 13th, 2013

It's households, not families

BARACK OBAMA
"If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase."

— PolitiFact Rhode Island on Sunday, December 16th, 2012

A widely spread misquote

BARACK OBAMA
Says Mitt Romney "called the Arizona law a model for the nation."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012

Don't hold your breath for those SBA loans, Mr. Trump

BARACK OBAMA
"Under Gov. Romney's definition ... Donald Trump is a small business."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, October 4th, 2012

Credit the economy, not Obamacare

BARACK OBAMA
Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, October 4th, 2012

Using a method tilted in Obama's favor

BARACK OBAMA
"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, September 27th, 2012

'Fast and Furious' born in 2009

BARACK OBAMA
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.

— PolitiFact Florida on Monday, September 24th, 2012

Romney touted a different law

BARACK OBAMA
Mitt Romney "says the Arizona immigration law should be a model for the nation."

— PolitiFact Texas on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012

Romney's own words say otherwise

BARACK OBAMA
Says Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.

— PolitiFact National on Monday, May 14th, 2012

In some ways, losses were bigger under Reagan

BARACK OBAMA
"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, May 10th, 2012

Wrong or misleading from several angles

BARACK OBAMA
"Under the Romney/Ryan budget, interest rates on federal student loans would be allowed to double."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, May 4th, 2012

Slim majority, not unprecedented

BARACK OBAMA
If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012

Better to stick to the script

BARACK OBAMA
"For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs."

— PolitiFact Wisconsin on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012

Liar. ^
No, you and trump are liars. :eusa_naughty::piss2::poop:

I can easily continue:

All False statements involving Barack Obama

Wrong in 2009, and wrong today

BARACK OBAMA

"Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, February 10th, 2012

Not so fast, Mr. President

BARACK OBAMA
"Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, November 3rd, 2011

"In the Works" does not equal "done"

BARACK OBAMA
"I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign. ... We've got about 60 percent done in three years."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, November 1st, 2011

Doubling is a goal -- the U.S. is only a third of the way there

BARACK OBAMA
Under President Barack Obama, the United States has "doubled our exports."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, May 11th, 2011

Wrong for the week Obama indicated; right for the following week

BARACK OBAMA
Says stories about his birth certificate drowned out media coverage of the Republican and White House budget plans the week of April 11.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, April 28th, 2011

A mangled reference to a prior talking point

BARACK OBAMA
The president’s proposed budget "will help reduce the deficit by $400 billion over the next decade to the lowest level since Dwight Eisenhower was president."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011

Revenue would equal outlays, but he ignores growing interest on the debt

BARACK OBAMA
Under the White House’s budget proposal, "we will not be adding more to the national debt" by the middle of the decade.

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011

Score two to two on judges' decisions on constitionality

BARACK OBAMA
Twelve judges have thrown out legal challenges to the health care law because they rejected "the notion that the health care law was unconstitutional."

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 8th, 2011

We've tracked a few increases

BARACK OBAMA
"I didn't raise taxes once."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, February 7th, 2011

A grain of truth in the big picture, far off on the details

BARACK OBAMA
When President Franklin D. Roosevelt started Social Security, "it only affected widows and orphans," and when Medicare began, "it was a small program."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, December 8th, 2010

It's called a term sheet and we linked to it

BARACK OBAMA
The Bush administration had been "giving (auto companies) billions of dollars and just asking nothing in return."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010

Big donors bankrolled much of Obama's campaign

BARACK OBAMA
"The vast majority of the money I got was from small donors all across the country.''

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, April 22nd, 2010

We found at least four

BARACK OBAMA
"We've excluded lobbyists from policymaking jobs."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 27th, 2010

More than one did

BARACK OBAMA
When Obama was interviewed by American reporters in Asia, "Not one of them asked me about Asia. Not one of them asked me about the economy."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, December 7th, 2009

Insurer's decision was reversed and man lived three more years

BARACK OBAMA
Insurers delayed an Illinois man's treatment, "and he died because of it."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, September 17th, 2009

Many limitations on who can shop on the exchange

BARACK OBAMA
Health reform will "give every American the same opportunity" to buy health insurance the way members of Congress do.

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, September 10th, 2009

Covering preventive care for everyone is a net cost

BARACK OBAMA
Preventive care "saves money."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, September 9th, 2009

Still wrong

BARACK OBAMA
"If we went back to the obesity rates that existed back in the 1980s, the Medicare system over several years could save as much as a trillion dollars."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, August 24th, 2009

Oh yes he did

BARACK OBAMA
"I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, August 12th, 2009

The president got his "I" states mixed up

BARACK OBAMA
Stimulus tax cuts "began showing up in paychecks of 4.8 million Indiana households about three months ago."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009

Page 2 of 4

You can remember all you want, but you will never be able to list a list of lies from Obama and Clinton combined that compares to the lies told by trump. Even with the huge time advantage and difference, trump wins the biggest liar award, no contest.
Sure I can list their lies. Big meaningful lies. You are carrying on like a child. I'm not sure what you think you are accomplishing.

Sure I can list their lies. Big meaningful lies. You are carrying on like a child. I'm not sure what you think you are accomplishing.
Ya, but you have to use huge graphics and take up lots of page space to make it look like the quantity of lies are comparative. And still, you are not denying trump is a liar, you are deflecting away from that fact by accusing others of being liars also. Even if they are, that still leaves trump as a prolific liar.

Last edited:
Oh ok, so Obama's lies aren't as BIG as Trumps, right? He's still lying through his teeth, but since he's Obama, his lies are ok.

I just want to make sure that's where you stand.

Oh ok, so Obama's lies aren't as BIG as Trumps, right? He's still lying through his teeth, but since he's Obama, his lies are ok.

No lies are OK and it is fair to criticize others, such as Obama or Clinton for telling lies. That is not a defense for trump telling lies. Just because you can name other liars does not make a valid excuse for trump to lie. The lies you list for Obama are in the past.They are history. The lies told by trump are current and each time he tells one it is news and has to be evaluated in regards to the damage the lie will do. The point I was making is that trump defenders don't or can't defend his lies, so they revert to complaining that others lie too as if that gives justification to trump telling lie after lie. The "others lie too" excuse is just a deflection away from admitting the fact that trump is a pathological and serial liar.

No lies are OK and it is fair to criticize others, such as Obama or Clinton for telling lies. That is not a defense for trump telling lies. Just because you can name other liars does not make a valid excuse for trump to lie. The lies you list for Obama are in the past.They are history. The lies told by trump are current and each time he tells one it is news and has to be evaluated in regards to the damage the lie will do. The point I was making is that trump defenders don't or can't defend his lies, so they revert to complaining that others lie too as if that gives justification to trump telling lie after lie. The "others lie too" excuse is just a deflection away from admitting the fact that trump is a pathological and serial liar.

The "others lie too"....wow, that almost sounds like the Hillary defense regarding emails. Others may have used private emails but NO ONE had a private server. Regarding Obama lies being in the past....that's just BS.

The "others lie too"....wow, that almost sounds like the Hillary defense regarding emails. Others may have used private emails but NO ONE had a private server. Regarding Obama lies being in the past....that's just BS.
The same exact graphics and list of lies from politifact as shown in this thread is available on trump to the tune of at least 7 pages with over 20 lies per page. And the thread is not about Obama lies, the thread is about tracking trump lies specifically, meaning the idea is to post new lies as they are told. I did not create the thread, but it seems like the idea of the OP was not to have a running feud about who told lies and comparing those lies in both quantity and importance. The idea seems to be to track the specific lies being told by trump as he tells them.
Heck, the Toronto Sun has an article listing 500 falsehoods told by trump.

Well by all means, post all of the Trump lies by Politifact. Don't just say they exist, prove it. I just looked it up, they don't exist.

Still don't quite understand why I'm supposed to be outraged that the White House gave some information to a Congressman (assuming it's accurate)

Where were the leftist lie detectors when obie care was sold? That effected our lives, some very much so and yet bragging bothers you?

Different values. Your meter means nothing to me.
Buuuuuut..... Obaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Still don't quite understand why I'm supposed to be outraged that the White House gave some information to a Congressman (assuming it's accurate)
That is not what the outrage, as you call it, is about. It is about how it was turned over and what happened afterward. First, the data was turned over secretly and improperly (no involvement or notice to any other members of the committee) and second, the fraudulent show put on to make it appear that the Chairman of the committee was the source of the data. In other words, the WH provided the data and then both the WH and Chairman made it appear that the Chairman was providing the data. The whole show was a big lie. It was a staged promotion of misinformation, the promotion of a lie.

I never said anything about Obama's lies, nor did I say anything he has said is okay. I invite you to start an Obama lie thread, but that doesn't have quite the same interest to me since he's no longer POTUS.

My stance is the president should be called out on blatantly obvious lies, and I find it interesting that a thread where the topic is Donald Trump's lies attracts his followers to try to change the subject to someone who is no longer the president.

Forum List

Back