The Donald Trump Lie-Tracker

FAKE NEWS LIES TRACKER...

Somehow the fake media wants us to forget that the only rigged election that's been actually proven is the one in which Hilary "beat" Bernie

To the OP and the eagar contributors to this thread:

Donald J Trump is still president and will be for the next eight years.

Tissue?

Where were the leftist lie detectors when obie care was sold?
Ahh the usual "but what about Obama" deflection from the Trump apologists. Who cares if your hero lies as long as you can point your finger at someone who isn't the President anymore. Wipe Trump's semen off your face kid, you look ridiculous.

Different values. Your meter means nothing to me.
Yet here you took the time to click reply, type a response, and post it.

And don't forget Hilary's emails. That's the second most used republican deflection tool.

To the OP and the eagar contributors to this thread:

Donald J Trump is still president and will be for the next eight years.

Tissue?

Trump will be lucky to make it 4 years without getting impeached.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

Bullshit. The CBO predicts that 14 million fewer Americans would have health insurance by next year than if the country stuck with Obamacare. By 2026, that number would soar to 24 million.
You act like health insurance is a right.

Ahh the usual "but what about Obama" deflection from the Trump apologists. Who cares if your hero lies as long as you can point your finger at someone who isn't the President anymore. Wipe Trump's semen off your face kid, you look ridiculous.

The deflection is all yours. Being a smug asshole won't cover it up. As I said obama's bullshit affected our lives, the fact that he isn't president now does not mean it didn't affect out lives. Yes, your meter means nothing to me and I said why, our value system is very different. I don't care if you don't like it or me mentioning it. You have the morality of a maggot.

And don't forget Hilary's emails. That's the second most used republican deflection tool.
Here's another retard that thinks he can label something a deflection and make it so.

C8SNfV3VYAA5x_a.jpg

"I was in Tennessee the other day, and they’ve lost half of their state in terms of an insurer; they have no insurer"

Bullshit. Tennessee went from four to three insurance companies offering plans through the government insurance marketplace. That has left people in 73 of the state’s 95 counties with a choice of plans from just one carrier. One is not the same as none.
When it comes to getting a good deal on Health care costs, one is the same as none.

FAKE NEWS LIES TRACKER...

Somehow the fake media wants us to forget that the only rigged election that's been actually proven is the one in which Hilary "beat" Bernie
The only thing that has been proven in a court of law is that Trump stole at least $25 million from Rubes by a Money Grubbing Fake University scam playing on Rube dreams of Riches ...how did that work out eh Rubes....

Donald Trump to creditors ...Lend me money I will pay you back

Donald Trump to Creditors: I ain't paying you shit this is a Strategic Bankruptcy I am pulling on you

The only thing that has been proven in a court of law is that Trump stole at least $25 million from Rubes by a Money Grubbing Fake University scam playing on Rube dreams of Riches ...how did that work out eh Rubes....

It really is pathetic how easy it is to get the brainwashed trump cultist to come out and foolishly attempt to defend him on a topic like his pathological serial lying. They are the only people in the world that believe anything he says.

Golly, another liberal lie fest. How clique. Pretty soon you fucking idiots will only have yourselves to talk too. Like this idiot thread.

It really is pathetic how easy it is to get the brainwashed trump cultist to come out and foolishly attempt to defend him on a topic like his pathological serial lying. They are the only people in the world that believe anything he says.
The human mirror speaks. You cared nothing about Hillary or Obama's lies and need to make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to a Republican.

Forum List

Back