🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Donald Trump Russia connection that is under the radar

skwira001

Rookie
May 5, 2017
I'm sure it's 50/50 depending on whether you voted for Trump or Hillary, but I believe this is the tweet that will get Trump impeached. But we as citizens need to organize ourself and get our friends to retweet this. john sweeney on Twitter

The tweet shows John Sweeney of the BBC interviewing Trump face to face asking him about Russian mobster Felix Sater. Trump walks out of the interview after admitting he knows who he is. Here's the News Night Clip that aired on TV on the BBC:

There was also a Dutch documentary that went even more in detail about this. Here's Scott Dworkin's tweet that shows the link: Scott Dworkin on Twitter

I'm sure it's 50/50 depending on whether you voted for Trump or Hillary, but I believe this is the tweet that will get Trump impeached. But we as citizens need to organize ourself and get our friends to retweet this. john sweeney on Twitter

The tweet shows John Sweeney of the BBC interviewing Trump face to face asking him about Russian mobster Felix Sater. Trump walks out of the interview after admitting he knows who he is. Here's the News Night Clip that aired on TV on the BBC:

There was also a Dutch documentary that went even more in detail about this. Here's Scott Dworkin's tweet that shows the link: Scott Dworkin on Twitter

russian dressing.jpg

I know who Adolf Hitler was / is - doesn't make me a Nazi. Obama 'knows' who Bill Ayers is, but according to snowflakes that doesn't make him a terrorist or terrorist-supporter.

Welcome to the board,and your many beatings that will, I am sure, follow.

For starters:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

Now....where are the 'investigations'?????

I am still waiting for Democrats to provide any evidence to support their mythical claim of Russian-Trump Collusion, especially since...
- The NSA and FBI has testified there never WAS any evidence and there IS no evidence
- The FBI has declared 3 times there is no evidence
- Obama's ex-CIA Director says there is no evidence
- Intel Committee member D-Feinstein said yesterday there is no evidence

Why don't we ask Bill Clinton, Hillary's campaign manager, or Hillary's campaign manager's brother if Trump and the Russians were colluding - since they were all working for the KGB and / or the Russian Spy agency they should know. : p

Last edited:
A Back-Channel Plan for Ukraine and Russia, Courtesy of Trump Associates

I remember the reporting on it....but then Trump tweeted something outrageous and the nws dropped this story and followed the crazy tweet...

LOL, yet another example of how effective the strategy behind Donald Trumps never ending torrent of outrageous tweets aka weapons of mass distraction really is.

You have to hand it to him, the media is talking about something he doesn't like, he just gets on twitter and tweets away like a pubescent teenage girl on crack and they chase it like a kitten going after a catnip laced shiny bauble.

"Brilliant!" -- Guinness Commercial

I am still waiting for Democrats to provide any evidence to support their mythical claim of Russian-Trump Collusion, especially since...
- The NSA and FBI has testified there never WAS and evidence and there IS no evidence
- The FBI has declared 3 times there is no evidence
- Obama's ex-CIA Director says there is no evidence
- Intel Committee member D-Feinstein said yesterday there is no evidence

Why don't we ask Bill Clinton, Hillary's campaign manager, or Hillary's campaign manager's brother if Trump and the Russians were colluding - since they were all working for the KGB and / or the Russian Spy agency they should know. : p

"I am still waiting for Democrats to provide any evidence to support their mythical claim of Russian-Trump Collusion,..."

1. Intell agency heads have already said that there is none....but....

2. Democrats function via this mantra:
What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”

The nature of the charge against REPUBLICANS.

Comey's recent testimony proved Hillary's name should never have been on the ballot on election day, something the Democrats would never allowed a GOP candidate who was in the same situation do. Not only was she under multiple FBI investigations just days before the election, we now KNOW Hillary DID break numerous laws...she was just deemed too stupid to know she was breaking the law and putting our national security in jeopardy.

A Back-Channel Plan for Ukraine and Russia, Courtesy of Trump Associates

I remember the reporting on it....but then Trump tweeted something outrageous and the nws dropped this story and followed the crazy tweet...

LOL, yet another example of how effective the strategy behind Donald Trumps never ending torrent of outrageous tweets aka weapons of mass distraction really is.

You have to hand it to him, the media is talking about something he doesn't like, he just gets on twitter and tweets away like a pubescent teenage girl on crack and they chase it like a kitten going after a catnip laced shiny bauble.

"Brilliant!" -- Guinness Commercial
You make no sense. If there was something to the story a tweet doesn't make it go away. If there was evidence Trump colluded with Russia it would still be news. How smart does one have to be?

Bear in mind they are talking about the dnc leaks that showed just how corrupt the dems are.

Forum List

Back