The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

Stephen Colbert says the "golden showers" part is believable. I agree.

Colbert Tells Conan That Trump 'Pee Pee' Hotel Claim Is 'Believable'

hi rosie...lol...all Colbert is saying is that it does not matter if the dossier is false, he is going to believe it anyway.

Of course, the VERY inconvenient truth is that none of the dossier has been proven false. A lot of it is, as yet, unverified but some has been confirmed and none of it disproven.

Wrong again.

The lies snowflakes believe are incredible

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations

It's possible they didn't tell him what was going to happen before he got to the hotel room.

Maybe he just smiled and laughed at the peeing hookers to be polite… you know, not hurt their feelings.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

It's possible they didn't tell him what was going to happen before he got to the hotel room.

Maybe he just smiled and laughed at the peeing hookers to be polite… you know, not hurt their feelings.

It's also possible that you haven't had a lobotomy, but you're showing all the symptoms of one.

Kellyanne Conway made a good point. Even calling it a fancy French word is contrived to make this fabricated nonsense sound legitimate. It's not a sophisticated report.
Oh, wow. You think "dossier" is a fancy word?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Them thar folk is gettin uppity!"

I think the golden showers story is true. It’s not the sort of thing one makes up. And the idea of these women defiling the bed Obama slept in makes sense because Trump has been busy pissing all over Obama’s legacy.

But the biggest reason I think it’s true is that when Trump talked about it and said it never happened because he’s “germaphobic” he finished by saying “Believe me”. The only time Trump ever says “Believe me!” Is when he’s lying. It’s like a poker tell with him.

You took the IQ test.

And you failed.

I think the golden showers story is true. It’s not the sort of thing one makes up. And the idea of these women defiling the bed Obama slept in makes sense because Trump has been busy pissing all over Obama’s legacy.

But the biggest reason I think it’s true is that when Trump talked about it and said it never happened because he’s “germaphobic” he finished by saying “Believe me”. The only time Trump ever says “Believe me!” Is when he’s lying. It’s like a poker tell with him.
Snoeflkes believe it because it's precisely the kind of infantile low-class thing they would do. I haven't noted any connection between Trump saying "believe me" and him lying. Snowflakes believe everything Trump says is a lie, so any such clams are obvious bullshit. The main reason not to believe it is because there is no corroboration of the event. None. There's no evidence that Trump was even at that hotel at the time.

Leave it to snowflakes to pronounce a Republican guilty without a shred of evidence. That's precisely the issue discuessed in the thread about this kind of thing driving us towards American women being forced to wear the niqab.

Kellyanne Conway made a good point. Even calling it a fancy French word is contrived to make this fabricated nonsense sound legitimate. It's not a sophisticated report.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a pretentious word, and only pretentious assholes use it.

Last edited:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a pretencious word, and only pretencious assholes use it.
:lol:

Wow. I like how you misspelled pretentious to make your point. :lol:

You tards are actually proud of being stupid. That's why I often say you are willfully stupid.

Dossier is a "fancy word".

William F. Buckley is face palming and rolling in his grave.

Christ, you illiterate tards must shit your pants when I talk about liberals immanentizing the eschaton! :lol:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You tards are actually proud of being stupid. That's why I often say you are willfully stupid.

Harping on spelling errors is the sign of an asshole who is losing the argument.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Harping on spelling errors is the sign of an asshole who is losing the argument.
No, it highlights your willful stupidity. :lol:

Dossier is a fancy word. Oh my god, I'm going to be laughing my ass of at that one for years. :lmao:

Paging William F. Buckley...

Of course the far left will believe anything that is against anyone not far left!

That is the way hyper partisan politics works!

And my comments still prove true today!

I have posted many times that a conservative used to the be smartest person in the room, and that the people calling themselves conservatives these days are likely to be the dumbest people in the room.

"Dossier is a pretencious [sic] fancy word."

Q.E.D.

How much of the infamous document ended up being corroborated elsewhere? A whole lot.

A lot of the Steele dossier has since been corroborated.

Even the golden showers portion may be true.

So which parts have been "corroborated?"

That has not yet been revealed. Do you have a right to know? All in good time...

How fucking stupid are you? Apparently you believe making all kinds of accusation based on nothing is something smart people do.

Well--a man who makes these type of comments probably wouldn't have any problems doing what the dossier file says he did--as far as the Golden Showers. Russians are incredibly
ingenious when it comes to video tapes of famous people staying in their hotels and resorts.

If they have a video tape, then why hasn't it already been posted on the internet somewhere? The fact that nothing like that has appeared is good evidence that it doesn't exist.

The whole golden shower story is an object lesson in the gullibility of snowflakes like you. Of course one has to be terminally stupid to be a Democrat, but this scam makes that fact evident.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

No, it highlights your willful stupidity. :lol:

Dossier is a fancy word. Oh my god, I'm going to be laughing my ass of at that one for years. :lmao:

Paging William F. Buckley...

I said it was pretentious, not fancy, and that only pretentious assholes would use it. You confirmed that statement.

hi rosie...lol...all Colbert is saying is that it does not matter if the dossier is false, he is going to believe it anyway.

Of course, the VERY inconvenient truth is that none of the dossier has been proven false. A lot of it is, as yet, unverified but some has been confirmed and none of it disproven.

Wrong again.

Okay, what has been disproven?

Wrong again.

Okay, what has been disproven?

It was conclusively disproven, that Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, traveled to Prague in 2016. Cohen has never been to Prague.

Forum List

Back