The Dr. Fauci - President Trump Lack of Agreement

BTW< I am a Trump supporter. We have to take down every Democrat we can...especially Pelosi and Schumer.

You're not fooling them.

A Trump supporter who thinks that a Hillary-loving doctor knows more about medicine than Trump???? Pffft, yea right.

Let me tell you something, commie...

Trump knows more about medicine than some Hilary-loving doctor.
Trump knows more about the military than some Hillary-loving general.
Trump knows more about plumbing than some Hillary-loving plumber.
Trump knows more about mathematics than some Hillary-loving mathematician.
My real name is Jackson. Perhaps we have posted with one another. I couldn't get my name back when they changed the site. I am a Trump supporter have been for years. I hate Bernie but not as much as Hillary! Not a commie! :)

Yet you think Fauci, some commie-loving Hillary supporter, knows more about medicine than Trump????

I don't trust that there Fauci. I trust me some Trump.

If I need medical assistance, I'd rather have Trump diagnose me than Fauci. MAGA
Although I think all evil comes from Billary...I still believe Trump has to speak to what he is an expert on. Fauci knows nothing about the evil of Hillary, but he is a good expert. I can make the difference. I found three more articles that spoke about Trump talking out when he doesn't know the topic. He isn't helping. But, he will be the president in 2021 so we can expect the hate to continue. Go to the new people thread. I put one up there telling who I am.

I'm just fucking with you. Good posts.

Good luck getting through to your fellow Trump supporters though lol.
Thank you. Someone saw a post by someone with the name Jackson!!!! I said, Hey, that's me! He said he did a search and I have been here since 2010, in Nashville.

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!

From the article which the OP neglected to provide a link to...

"The interviewer, Jon Cohen, asked whether Fauci would acknowledge that Trump says things he disagrees with, and Fauci seemed to grant the premise - albeit diplomatically. Fauci maintained that, "I don't disagree on the substance" - with "on the substance" being the key phrase - but then added: "It is expressed in a way that I would not express it, because it could lead to some misunderstanding about what the facts are about a given subject."

Then we get this...

"If we're going to distill that down, he's essentially saying the president is confusing people"

WTF? 'Distill what down?"

This is an OPINON piece laced with carefully taken snippets. Anyone who believes this shit is an imbecile.

It's an AP article that he was interviewed for. All you have to do in Listen to Trump and he says things he doesn't know is true. He's not lying, he's predicting but that does not help.
Don't get me wrong, I am a Trump supporter that has a brain. I can say there are parts of him that just aren't presidential, you have to agree with that. He sure has accomplished a lot, let's see how he does with this crisis.

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!

"The interviewer, Jon Cohen, asked whether Fauci would acknowledge that Trump says things he disagrees with, and Fauci seemed to grant the premise - albeit diplomatically. Fauci maintained that, "I don't disagree on the substance" - with "on the substance" being the key phrase - but then added: "It is expressed in a way that I would not express it, because it could lead to some misunderstanding about what the facts are about a given subject."

Then we get this...

"If we're going to distill that down, he's essentially saying the president is confusing people"

This is an OPINON piece laced with carefully taken snippets. Anyone who believes this shit is an imbecile.

It's an AP article that he was interviewed for. All you have to do in Listen to Trump and he says things he doesn't know is true. He's not lying, he's predicting but that does not help.
Don't get me wrong, I am a Trump supporter that has a brain. I can say there are parts of him that just aren't presidential, you have to agree with that. He sure has accomplished a lot, let's see how he does with this crisis.

How dare you say something critical of Trump, commie.

Trump is the most presidential president in the history of presidents. And don't you forget that!!!

There is no fault in him. He shits gold and pisses excellence. Greatest. President. Ever. MAGA

Then we get this...

How dare you say something critical of Trump, commie.

Trump is the most presidential president in the history of presidents. And don't you forget that!!!

There is no fault in him. He shits gold and pisses excellence. Greatest. President. Ever. MAGA
Yeah, that is exactly what I was going to say. I"m getting it from everyone with this new name. On another thread, they are getting after me for being a T supporter

Then we get this...

They did not publish the whole interview and it was an opinion piece. That is my point. "Presidential" is an OPINION frankly I think he is the FIRST President in my lifetime that is "Presidential." Obama, Bush, Clinton were all political lackeys. I'm getting tired of 'political speak' coming from DC and Trump is surrounded by it. That includes Fauchi. The AP has published biased crap as well.

Then we get this...

They did not publish the whole interview and it was an opinion piece. That is my point. "Presidential" is an OPINION frankly I think he is the FIRST President in my lifetime that is "Presidential." Obama, Bush, Clinton were all political lackeys. I'm getting tired of 'political speak' coming from DC and Trump is surrounded by it. That includes Fauchi. The AP has published biased crap as well.
Well, he is one to have a beer with...but I wouldn't say he's presidential. Just get us out of this mess and leave the experts to predict when the treatments are just beginning.

96% of the Chinese people did not die from Coronavirus. Perspective.

Then we get this...

Well, he is one to have a beer with...but I wouldn't say he's presidential. Just get us out of this mess and leave the experts to predict when the treatments are just beginning.
Frankly, 'Presidential' IS 'one to have a beer with'.......Alas though, Trump doesn't drink. Your opinion is noted....I disagree.

Then we get this...

Frankly, 'Presidential' IS 'one to have a beer with'.......Alas though, Trump doesn't drink. Your opinion is noted....I disagree.
Oh, I forgot.

Fauci is a shill for the Pharma industry who only believes in expensive medications that treat the symptoms. He hates that the cheap malaria medicine that is showing great promise only costs about $12 a dose!! So he does all he can to poo poo it.

I can't stand the little turd. He started the panic when he lied and said that Covid 19 was 10x more lethal than the flu.

He should be fired at a minimum and possibly brought up on charges.

Fauci is a partisan Hillary butthole licker. Trump has every right to give his opinion, Fauci has told outright lies.

Perhaps you should be more specific what the hell you're talking about.

Sorry. One of the items that brought about disagreement is the likelihood of the new treatments will work or not. Trump said it will and Fauci said we have to wait and see. Trump, with folded arms said, "We disagree." The Dr. IS THE EXPERT>
The doctor is a liar.

President Trump is leading the nation, and looks out for its economic and geopolitical welfare in addition to the well being of the citizens.
If he was looking out for the well being of Americans he would have paid attention to the warnings about the virus, used the outbreak in China as an example of what was potentially to come, and made sure the country was prepared. The truth is, he failed miserably to prepare us while making false claims that everything "was under control."

Now, he is listening to calls from right wing pundits to loosen restrictions put in place to get the economy going again. Putting his re-election chances above people's lives.

Trump Considers Reopening Economy, Over Health Experts’ Objections
The president is questioning whether stay-at-home orders have gone too far. But relaxing them could significantly increase the death toll from the coronavirus, health officials warn.

WASHINGTON — As the United States entered Week 2 of trying to contain the spread of the coronavirus by shuttering large swaths of the economy, President Trump, Wall Street executives and many conservative economists began questioning whether the government had gone too far and should instead lift restrictions that are already inflicting deep pain on workers and businesses.

Consensus continues to grow among government leaders and health officials that the best way to defeat the virus is to order nonessential businesses to close and residents to confine themselves at home. Britain, after initially resisting such measures, essentially locked down its economy on Monday, as did the governors of Virginia, Michigan and Oregon. More than 100 million Americans will soon be subject to stay-at-home orders.

Relaxing those restrictions could significantly increase the death toll from the virus, public health officials warn. Many economists say there is no positive trade-off — resuming normal activity prematurely would only strain hospitals and result in even more deaths, while exacerbating a recession that has most likely already arrived.

berg80, in your own words, what in the fuck is a "health official?" You seem to be a victims of TDS, and so far "health officials" have not provided you and others with a cure or vaccine for TDS! So why do you trust them so much? :confused:

Last edited:

Hammer. Everything is a nail. You know the rest.

In other words he's a man of science, yes, and he's a doctor, yes. Trump is not, granted. But that is not his job. His job is to keep the best interest of the functioning of the nation in mind. The entire thing, including the economy. He's not Chief Doctor, he's president. And the doctor is only weighing in on medical things. Nothing else. That's only ONE aspect of our well-being.

Perhaps you should be more specific what the hell you're talking about.

Sorry. One of the items that brought about disagreement is the likelihood of the new treatments will work or not. Trump said it will and Fauci said we have to wait and see. Trump, with folded arms said, "We disagree." The Dr. IS THE EXPERT>

For anyone that's paying attention, there's a lot of evidence that the
Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin are very effective in some people. I saw an interview with a guy in LA that swears it saved his life. He was saying his goodbyes to his friends and family last Saturday. A friend told him about the possible treatment, he talked to his doctors and was given the meds and by 4:45 the next morning he was breathing better and will probably be released form the hospital tomorrow. A french doctor is giving the meds to his patients, he had no one even hospitalized and they have had an undetectable viral load in and average of 6 days.

In short Trump's optimism is warranted, Fauci on the other hand what's to see the efficacy proven by blind studies, which could take a year or more. Neither of the two are necessarily wrong, they just look at the situation through a different lens. Fauci has said there's no harm in trying it while studies are being conducted.

There's a backstory to this that hails centuries ago , to when empirical medicine was not much more than homeopathic wives tales Tex

various cultures knew certain foods were curative , cinchona bark was one such remedy until it was refined to quinine

Basically, it was found to alter body chemistry or homeostasis toward the alkaline , which we as hosts can survive limits virus' can not

FF to the debut of the electron microscope , during a time when empirical medicine's rise to power and prominence demonized all homeopathy as witch doctors , and this age old remedy was also sent packin'

Such is our system

~S~

Forum List

Back