The Dr. Fauci - President Trump Lack of Agreement

Fauci Privately Warns Trump Admin Against Reversing Social Distancing Rules

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the National Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases director at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has reportedly been trying to push back against the possibility of the Trump administration lifting its social distancing guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that Fauci and other public health experts have been privately emphasizing to those in President Donald Trump’s orbit, including GOP lawmakers, the importance of the White House’s 15-day social distancing rule in the battle against the coronavirus.

Trump, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and several Republicans have reportedly become concerned that social distancing will hurt the economy, leading them to argue that such measures ought to be rolled back. Trump’s fear stems from the fact that a tanking economy would imperil his reelection prospects, according to the Post.

Echoing Trump’s declaration that “the cure can’t be worse than the disease,” White House Director of the National Economic Council Larry Kudlow said on Monday that “we’re going to have to make difficult trade-offs” at the end of the 15-day period.

Trump says he may soon push businesses to reopen, defying the advice of coronavirus experts

President Trump, under growing pressure to rescue an economy in free fall, said Monday that he may soon loosen federal guidelines for social distancing and encourage shuttered businesses to reopen — defying public health experts, who have warned that doing so risks accelerating the spread of the novel coronavirus or even allowing it to rebound.
“America will again and soon be open for business — very soon,” Trump said at the daily White House news conference. “We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself.”
As he watches stock prices plummet and braces for an expected surge in unemployment, Trump has received urgent pleas from rattled business leaders, Republican lawmakers and conservative economists imploring him to remove some of the stringent social distancing guidelines that he put in place for a 15-day period ending March 30, according to several people with knowledge of the internal deliberations.

I will debate Tiny Tony Fake Fraud Fauci anytime and I am just a random dude who has been reading the Merck Manual for a few decades and witnessing the atrocities of "medical care" especially in the age of "diversity" on others in the USA.

This Fauci act
Nothing could be so obvious as the Trumpleton's need to try to discredit Fauci for having the audacity to correct the lies of the Groper-in-Chief.
I think you are one of those folks that believes that anyone who says something nasty about Trump is automatically an expert.
Fauci turned out to be another Hillary plant....thus the sneaky little prick was given his pinkslip.

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!

Fauci was at the CDC when they were supposed to be preparing the equipment needed for an outbreak like this....and yet, we didn't have the things you guys say we needed.....that is on him...not Trump...

I doubt if his budget was that big

It was cut under Trump

I will debate Tiny Tony Fake Fraud Fauci anytime and I am just a random dude who has been reading the Merck Manual for a few decades and witnessing the atrocities of "medical care" especially in the age of "diversity" on others in the USA.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the National Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases director at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has reportedly been trying to push back against the possibility of the Trump administration lifting its social distancing guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that Fauci and other public health experts have been privately emphasizing to those in President Donald Trump’s orbit, including GOP lawmakers, the importance of the White House’s 15-day social distancing rule in the battle against the coronavirus.

Trump, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and several Republicans have reportedly become concerned that social distancing will hurt the economy, leading them to argue that such measures ought to be rolled back. Trump’s fear stems from the fact that a tanking economy would imperil his reelection prospects, according to the Post.

Echoing Trump’s declaration that “the cure can’t be worse than the disease,” White House Director of the National Economic Council Larry Kudlow said on Monday that “we’re going to have to make difficult trade-offs” at the end of the 15-day period.

Hey....dipshit......Trump stated he is going to wait 15 days....you fucking doofus, and then actually look at the facts on the ground to make the next decision...........and considering that the virus isn't deadly to the vast majority of Americans, he again is right while Dr. Fauci, hilary and obama minion, is wrong.....

Hey....dipshit......Trump stated he is going to wait 15 days....you fucking doofus, and then actually look at the facts on the ground to make the next decision...........and considering that the virus isn't deadly to the vast majority of Americans, he again is right while Dr. Fauci, hilary and obama minion, is wrong.....

Trump: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? When will we get there?

Trump says he may soon push businesses to reopen, defying the advice of coronavirus experts

President Trump, under growing pressure to rescue an economy in free fall, said Monday that he may soon loosen federal guidelines for social distancing and encourage shuttered businesses to reopen — defying public health experts, who have warned that doing so risks accelerating the spread of the novel coronavirus or even allowing it to rebound.
“America will again and soon be open for business — very soon,” Trump said at the daily White House news conference. “We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself.”
As he watches stock prices plummet and braces for an expected surge in unemployment, Trump has received urgent pleas from rattled business leaders, Republican lawmakers and conservative economists imploring him to remove some of the stringent social distancing guidelines that he put in place for a 15-day period ending March 30, according to several people with knowledge of the internal deliberations.

Well this is eyebrow raising...

Tiny Tony Fauci Fraud said there was “no doubt” President Trump would face a "surprise infectious disease outbreak" during his presidency.

The Russia Hoax, the Impeachment Hoax, and the Chinese Flu Hoax. The question is what is next after this is resolved with the Malaria cure drugs?

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!
There ya go. Trump has taken more POSITIVE action than any other President. But all filthy Dems care about is tone and manner. That Pelosi ripping up SOTU speech sure showed a lot of class. Democrats suck.
Eventually I’m sure someone will get around to explaining to Trump what actions has actually has taken.

Then what the hell is he talking about now? He’s just adding more uncertainty and confusion by making all his “maybe” and “we’ll see” statements.

Fauci was at the CDC when they were supposed to be preparing the equipment needed for an outbreak like this....and yet, we didn't have the things you guys say we needed.....that is on him...not Trump...

It was cut under Trump
Liar.

There ya go. Trump has taken more POSITIVE action than any other President. But all filthy Dems care about is tone and manner. That Pelosi ripping up SOTU speech sure showed a lot of class. Democrats suck.
Eventually I’m sure someone will get around to explaining to Trump what actions has actually has taken.
I'm sure eventually you'll stop believing every cock&bull story the media prints.
Strange how all of this insider stuff is constantly coming out of this WH.
Most of it ends up being total BS.

President Trump is leading the nation, and looks out for its economic and geopolitical welfare in addition to the well being of the citizens.
If he was looking out for the well being of Americans he would have paid attention to the warnings about the virus, used the outbreak in China as an example of what was potentially to come, and made sure the country was prepared. The truth is, he failed miserably to prepare us while making false claims that everything "was under control."

Now, he is listening to calls from right wing pundits to loosen restrictions put in place to get the economy going again. Putting his re-election chances above people's lives.

Trump Considers Reopening Economy, Over Health Experts’ Objections
The president is questioning whether stay-at-home orders have gone too far. But relaxing them could significantly increase the death toll from the coronavirus, health officials warn.

WASHINGTON — As the United States entered Week 2 of trying to contain the spread of the coronavirus by shuttering large swaths of the economy, President Trump, Wall Street executives and many conservative economists began questioning whether the government had gone too far and should instead lift restrictions that are already inflicting deep pain on workers and businesses.

Consensus continues to grow among government leaders and health officials that the best way to defeat the virus is to order nonessential businesses to close and residents to confine themselves at home. Britain, after initially resisting such measures, essentially locked down its economy on Monday, as did the governors of Virginia, Michigan and Oregon. More than 100 million Americans will soon be subject to stay-at-home orders.

Relaxing those restrictions could significantly increase the death toll from the virus, public health officials warn. Many economists say there is no positive trade-off — resuming normal activity prematurely would only strain hospitals and result in even more deaths, while exacerbating a recession that has most likely already arrived.
We all know the left want to use this crisis to implement their Marxist Agenda: Diversity mandates to the private sector, to kill off the airline industry that is causing global warming, to make half the country unemployed so they will want “universal basic income”, and to nationalize several private industries.

You can only achieve this if the economy breaks down completely and the people are desperate enough. So we know this is your plan, and no, we aren’t going along with your insane plan to destroy America.

I don't trust Dr Fauci

not after I read this... he loves the Witch Clinton? WTF

not good Dr Fauci.... not good atr all DR!

he loves the witch Clinton?????

View attachment 314546
I know he loves Clinton...or he DID. So what. What he knows about this virus is what is important and I believe in him until someone comes up with better ideas. And it sure won't be Clinton, or Trump.
BTW< Trump said he may be easing the social distancing next week! WTH??? He saying that not klnowing what next week brings? Leave it to Fauci, damnit!
You can't love Hillary and not be evil and hate America....

Fauci should be fired if not arrested for treason -- he is trying to bring down this country and the world with this social distancing crap

I'm sure eventually you'll stop believing every cock&bull story the media prints.
Strange how all of this insider stuff is constantly coming out of this WH.
Most of it ends up being total BS.

This time no need for any insider stories. Just after Trump speaks, there’s typically a wave of bureaucrats correcting the record.

Remember when the NY Times printed a story about McGhan threatening you quit rather than fire Mueller under false pretenses? Trump’s response was to have McGhan make a false federal record denying that?

Yeah, I remember.

It was cut under Trump
Liar.
Pandemic response was not important to Trump

He believes that windmills cause cancer but doesn’t believe international pandemics are possible

I don't trust Dr Fauci

not after I read this... he loves the Witch Clinton? WTF

not good Dr Fauci.... not good atr all DR!

he loves the witch Clinton?????

View attachment 314546
I know he loves Clinton...or he DID. So what. What he knows about this virus is what is important and I believe in him until someone comes up with better ideas. And it sure won't be Clinton, or Trump.
BTW< Trump said he may be easing the social distancing next week! WTH??? He saying that not klnowing what next week brings? Leave it to Fauci, damnit!
You can't love Hillary and not be evil and hate America....

Fauci should be fired if not arrested for treason -- he is trying to bring down this country and the world with this social distancing crap
You Goofy

Forum List

Back