The Dr. Fauci - President Trump Lack of Agreement

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!

Fauci was at the CDC when they were supposed to be preparing the equipment needed for an outbreak like this....and yet, we didn't have the things you guys say we needed.....that is on him...not Trump...

I doubt if his budget was that big

It was cut under Trump
Liar.
Pandemic response was not important to Trump

He believes that windmills cause cancer but doesn’t believe international pandemics are possible
You're a communist.....so of course you'll say that.
All someone has to do to be smart is cuss out Trump according to you.

I don't trust Dr Fauci

not after I read this... he loves the Witch Clinton? WTF

not good Dr Fauci.... not good atr all DR!

he loves the witch Clinton?????

View attachment 314546
I know he loves Clinton...or he DID. So what. What he knows about this virus is what is important and I believe in him until someone comes up with better ideas. And it sure won't be Clinton, or Trump.
BTW< Trump said he may be easing the social distancing next week! WTH??? He saying that not klnowing what next week brings? Leave it to Fauci, damnit!
Fauci doesn't know anymore than Trump. Fauci has worked on HIV his entire career. The two diseases have nothing in common. His claim that there is only "anectdotal evidence" for the effectiveness of hydroxyclhoroquinin is patently false.

This Fauci act
Nothing could be so obvious as the Trumpleton's need to try to discredit Fauci for having the audacity to correct the lies of the Groper-in-Chief.
I think you are one of those folks that believes that anyone who says something nasty about Trump is automatically an expert.
Fauci turned out to be another Hillary plant....thus the sneaky little prick was given his pinkslip.
Was fauci given the boot? Oh goody! I certainly hope so.

President Trump is leading the nation, and looks out for its economic and geopolitical welfare in addition to the well being of the citizens.
If he was looking out for the well being of Americans he would have paid attention to the warnings about the virus, used the outbreak in China as an example of what was potentially to come, and made sure the country was prepared. The truth is, he failed miserably to prepare us while making false claims that everything "was under control."

Now, he is listening to calls from right wing pundits to loosen restrictions put in place to get the economy going again. Putting his re-election chances above people's lives.

Trump Considers Reopening Economy, Over Health Experts’ Objections
The president is questioning whether stay-at-home orders have gone too far. But relaxing them could significantly increase the death toll from the coronavirus, health officials warn.

WASHINGTON — As the United States entered Week 2 of trying to contain the spread of the coronavirus by shuttering large swaths of the economy, President Trump, Wall Street executives and many conservative economists began questioning whether the government had gone too far and should instead lift restrictions that are already inflicting deep pain on workers and businesses.

Consensus continues to grow among government leaders and health officials that the best way to defeat the virus is to order nonessential businesses to close and residents to confine themselves at home. Britain, after initially resisting such measures, essentially locked down its economy on Monday, as did the governors of Virginia, Michigan and Oregon. More than 100 million Americans will soon be subject to stay-at-home orders.

Relaxing those restrictions could significantly increase the death toll from the virus, public health officials warn. Many economists say there is no positive trade-off — resuming normal activity prematurely would only strain hospitals and result in even more deaths, while exacerbating a recession that has most likely already arrived.
Spare us the DNC talking point, asshole.

Dr. Fauci was interviewed in a Science Media today and told the reporter that there was disagreement with the president, but said, "What do you want me to do, jump in front of him and take the mircophone? To the best of my knowledge I am not fired...yet."

Trump is putting a positive spin on some things and that does not purport with Dr. Fauci. We need to know the fascts...straight up. I don't give a damn if Trump is optimistic...I want the straight facts!

And his body language is so telling! He has his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child knowing full well he's not being "open.."

Dr. Fauci is the expert. Let him speak, don't say the opposite, just shut up. I want to hear more from Dr. Fauci! He is the best team member you have. You did a great job in selecting him, Mr. President. That Seema lady is useless. She cannot answer a question directly. Get rid of her!

Fauci was at the CDC when they were supposed to be preparing the equipment needed for an outbreak like this....and yet, we didn't have the things you guys say we needed.....that is on him...not Trump...

It was cut under Trump
Liar.

He believes that windmills cause cancer but doesn’t believe international pandemics are possible
I didn’t see Fauci cuss out Trump

All I saw was him correcting misinformation that could kill people

This Fauci act
Nothing could be so obvious as the Trumpleton's need to try to discredit Fauci for having the audacity to correct the lies of the Groper-in-Chief.
I think you are one of those folks that believes that anyone who says something nasty about Trump is automatically an expert.
Fauci turned out to be another Hillary plant....thus the sneaky little prick was given his pinkslip.
No place for facts in a Trump administration

It was cut under Trump
Liar.

I didn’t see Fauci cuss out Trump

All I saw was him correcting misinformation that could kill people
It wasn't misinformation, moron. Trump was right, Fauci is wrong. Fauci is the one who is killing people by preventing effective medications from getting to people who need them.

Perhaps you should be more specific what the hell you're talking about.

Sorry. One of the items that brought about disagreement is the likelihood of the new treatments will work or not. Trump said it will and Fauci said we have to wait and see. Trump, with folded arms said, "We disagree." The Dr. IS THE EXPERT>

For anyone that's paying attention, there's a lot of evidence that the
Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin are very effective in some people. I saw an interview with a guy in LA that swears it saved his life. He was saying his goodbyes to his friends and family last Saturday. A friend told him about the possible treatment, he talked to his doctors and was given the meds and by 4:45 the next morning he was breathing better and will probably be released form the hospital tomorrow. A french doctor is giving the meds to his patients, he had no one even hospitalized and they have had an undetectable viral load in and average of 6 days.

In short Trump's optimism is warranted, Fauci on the other hand what's to see the efficacy proven by blind studies, which could take a year or more. Neither of the two are necessarily wrong, they just look at the situation through a different lens. Fauci has said there's no harm in trying it while studies are being conducted.

"A french doctor is giving the meds to his patients, he had no one even hospitalized..."

in reality, 3 of 26 stopped treatment because they were transferred into ICU. a further patient died. but who cares, it sounds good.

:link::link::link:

Fauci won't support the Maga Potus. Fire his ass and sentence him to primary care in a coronavirus ward without any protective gear. The man obviously does not have our President's interests first and foremost. His time of usefulness is nearly at an end.

Perhaps you should be more specific what the hell you're talking about.

Sorry. One of the items that brought about disagreement is the likelihood of the new treatments will work or not. Trump said it will and Fauci said we have to wait and see. Trump, with folded arms said, "We disagree." The Dr. IS THE EXPERT>

For anyone that's paying attention, there's a lot of evidence that the
Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin are very effective in some people. I saw an interview with a guy in LA that swears it saved his life. He was saying his goodbyes to his friends and family last Saturday. A friend told him about the possible treatment, he talked to his doctors and was given the meds and by 4:45 the next morning he was breathing better and will probably be released form the hospital tomorrow. A french doctor is giving the meds to his patients, he had no one even hospitalized and they have had an undetectable viral load in and average of 6 days.

In short Trump's optimism is warranted, Fauci on the other hand what's to see the efficacy proven by blind studies, which could take a year or more. Neither of the two are necessarily wrong, they just look at the situation through a different lens. Fauci has said there's no harm in trying it while studies are being conducted.

"A french doctor is giving the meds to his patients, he had no one even hospitalized..."

in reality, 3 of 26 stopped treatment because they were transferred into ICU. a further patient died. but who cares, it sounds good.

:link::link::link:

a link, he demands. after proclaiming gossip as fact without links. you should have supported your undigested claims instead of repeating something you heard somewhere. who do you think you are? your so called president? lol

people who rely on a study should know the study. it is available on the INTERNET.

they should also be able to understand the limits of the study.

This Fauci act

Pink slip? Not what Trump just said.

It was cut under Trump

That's a lie, his budget was increased every year.

Fauci needs to get out of Trump's way. The mumbo jumbo coming out of Fauci's mouth will only delay the economic recovery.

Who is the most irresponsible, dangerous man in America?

Trump wants to ‘reopen’ the economy by Easter despite rapid coronavirus spread

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he wants the U.S. economy to “open” back up by Easter Sunday, even as the number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the country accelerates.

Easter is April 12, less than three weeks away.

Trump’s remarks in a Fox News “virtual town hall” event at the White House came as more states imposed extreme measures, including shutting down businesses and ordering residents to stay home, to try to slow the spread of the disease.

“We’re opening up this incredible country. Because we have to do that. I would love to have it open by Easter,” Trump said.
......................................................................................
Just like I said.

This Fauci act

No, he wasn't.

There is going to be some disagreement, of course.

Fauci and the medical professionals are recommending the most conservative actions possible. That's their job. We have to listen to them to slow this. If we didn't, which we have, we would at this point be looking a lot more like Italy than we'd like.

We don't have a vaccine, we don't have proven treatments, so they look at re-opening the economy as an all but certain prescription for more cases, and likely more deaths, and of course, it is.

The other side of the coin is the economy. We just cannot shutter it until a vaccine is available, or there is a completely safe path forward. Millions, if not tens of millions, will be bankrupt and looking at eviction and complete ruination of their lives and our economy will be in a tailspin that might last a decade or more. That's not an option either.

We'll have to feel our way forward with a balance of the two approaches and that's likely what we'll see. Nothing but bad choices here at this point....

Funny, I just read the EXACT OPPOSITE yesterday, that Fauci was reporting, even on some talk shows that Trump and his administration have been great to work with and are doing everything humanly possible! Any why wouldn't they?

It was cut under Trump

That's a lie, his budget was increased every year.

Those God Dman dems wouldn't let trump cut the CDC budgets. These deficits are THEIR COMMIE FAULT

This Fauci act

Pink slip? Not what Trump just said.

Trump likes giving everyone the rope they hang themselves with.
Fauci is fucking up......he's already been tagged for removal. It's just a matter of time.

Forum List

Back