The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

I think the title of this thread is incorrect. The word "ends" should be "begins". Hasn't the OP heard of the federal appeal system? Wait....of course he has! His cult just manipulated it all the way to the top.

Time to grow up now, and understand that the We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service sign isn't actually true. If you don't like it, work for a church or a private club. They can do that.

So you admit that the Nazis were doing it right in the 1930s. Good to know.

Nope, but we're doing it right today, and have been for some time now. Serve one, serve all. It's not complicated, it just means you have to grow up.

Actually it means you never should have skipped history class in high school because that is what all the cool kids did.

The history of these laws starts decades ago, with Heart of Atlanta Motel v. U.S. Check it out, your arguments died that day.

The Nazis deluded themselves into all sorts of rationalizations. I am sure they would have agreed with you that 'gay' is a race.

You see where this is going...right?

Maybe not....

Is Christianity a race, or a behavior?

It would be a nice gesture if the lesbian couple turned down the award and announced that they won the point and they don't wish to ruin a small business but that's not the way the angry sodomite community operates. The lesbian couple probably could find a dozen friendly bakers but they shopped around for discrimination and the original intent was to punish and ruin the business.

So you admit that the Nazis were doing it right in the 1930s. Good to know.

Nope, but we're doing it right today, and have been for some time now. Serve one, serve all. It's not complicated, it just means you have to grow up.

Actually it means you never should have skipped history class in high school because that is what all the cool kids did.

The history of these laws starts decades ago, with Heart of Atlanta Motel v. U.S. Check it out, your arguments died that day.

The Nazis deluded themselves into all sorts of rationalizations. I am sure they would have agreed with you that 'gay' is a race.

Maybe not....

It is neither.

Is this confusing you?

It would be a nice gesture if the lesbian couple turned down the award and announced that they won the point and they don't wish to ruin a small business but that's not the way the angry sodomite community operates.
I predict they will first sprout wings and fly to the moon before they do that.

When Jesus fed the multitude with the miracle of the loaves and fishes,

I wonder if he had his disciples screen the crowd for gays?

No fish sandwich for you!!!!!!!!

lol, fake Christianity is so lame.

I love it when the atheist left quotes the Bible doing so is so rich in hypocrisy.

I can look objectively on what the Bible says and doesn't say. I'm not the one inventing Christian beliefs.

Can you find the part that condemns homosexuals?

Maybe not....

It is neither.

Is this confusing you?

Oh really? Then Christians do not behave a certain way? lol

When Jesus fed the multitude with the miracle of the loaves and fishes,

I wonder if he had his disciples screen the crowd for gays?

No fish sandwich for you!!!!!!!!

lol, fake Christianity is so lame.

I love it when the atheist left quotes the Bible doing so is so rich in hypocrisy.

I can look objectively on what the Bible says and doesn't say. I'm not the one inventing Christian beliefs.

Can you find the part that condemns homosexuals?

I cannot find the part that commands Christian business owners to refuse to do business with homosexuals,

but that is what is repeatedly being claimed by certain Christians.

It would be a nice gesture if the lesbian couple turned down the award and announced that they won the point and they don't wish to ruin a small business but that's not the way the angry sodomite community operates. The lesbian couple probably could find a dozen friendly bakers but they shopped around for discrimination and the original intent was to punish and ruin the business.

The 134K was their point.

Well, you break the law, you get fined.
That's why Rosa Parks is remembered as a criminal, right?
Resistence to gay tyranny is the new civil rights struggle.

How can I break this down to a level that Rabbi and toddlers can understand?

Obey laws that say people should be nice to people.
Ignore laws that people should be mean to people.

Christians are just going to have to learn to play as dirty as gays. Really make it sting. If gays want to force Christians into unwilling labor, there will be a penalty, a price to pay.

Christian bakers should just stop making wedding cakes except to friends, family and the fully vetted. Sell gays all the pastries they want, just like always. Create barriers to wedding services that are at least uncomfortable.

There are no laws that say people should be nice to anyone. Take advantage of that.

There are no laws that say people should be nice to anyone. Take advantage of that.
Facts are just not Left-friendly.

Maybe not....

It is neither.

Is this confusing you?

The concepts of inductive and deductive reasoning are kind of new to you...eh?

Inductive reasoning - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Maybe not....

It is neither.

Is this confusing you?

You're deflecting because you've lost the argument. No, someone losing an argument to me is not new.

Maybe not....

It is neither.

Is this confusing you?

Were you born Christian like blacks are born black?

Forum List

Back