The Duggars Are Very Sad They Can’t Spread the Word of Jesus on TV Anymore

Guano

Looks like you have sure been fixating on the Duggers....

Are you upset that you asked the DNC to pay you what your posts are worth and they sent you a big bill???

• Banned
Guano

Looks like you have sure been fixating on the Duggers....

Are you upset that you asked the DNC to pay you what your posts are worth and they sent you a big bill???

Heal!!
XSKzA4w.gif

This is breaking my heart :crybaby: especially since they were getting $40,000 and episode to spread it

The Duggar family, fresh off the cancellation of their TV show and not-so-fresh off the Josh Duggar scandal rocking their household, is apparently very upset they’ve lost the greatest vehicle to proselytize to the public:

The Duggars Are Very Sad They Can t Spread the Word of Jesus on TV Anymore

Did you watch the show?

(sounds like your kind of entertainment)

I found the entire concept boring.

The sex scandal was an excuse. The real reason the Duggars were cancelled was because they refused to back down in their opposition to same-sex marriage.

The left is using the tactics of Joseph McCarthy to destroy the careers and livelihoods of anyone who opposes same-sex marriage.

It seems like all the C-FAGs have this irrational hatred for these people. Then again libtards are irrational about everything, and hate everyone who doesn't parrot the same dogmatic bullshit.

I know nothing of substance about the Duggars, but if mindless bed wetting leftist pukes who are parasites on humanity hate the Duggars, they must be nice people for the most part.

This is breaking my heart :crybaby: especially since they were getting $40,000 and episode to spread it

The Duggar family, fresh off the cancellation of their TV show and not-so-fresh off the Josh Duggar scandal rocking their household, is apparently very upset they’ve lost the greatest vehicle to proselytize to the public:

The Duggars Are Very Sad They Can t Spread the Word of Jesus on TV Anymore
If Yahoo thinks Houser's account was over the top they should read yours!
police-car.jpg

The sex scandal was an excuse. The real reason the Duggars were cancelled was because they refused to back down in their opposition to same-sex marriage.

The left is using the tactics of Joseph McCarthy to destroy the careers and livelihoods of anyone who opposes same-sex marriage.
This wasn't just a "sex scandal" this was incent and pedophilia.......and many are trying to lessen it in some way.

Forum List

Back