The Dumpster Rapist was just released after serving a tough 3 months

It's bad enough that he received this joke of a sentence, but then to not even have to serve every minute of it is simply pouring salt in the wound.

I don't get it either. Why only a 6 mo sentence for rape? (out after 3).

yeah, this one stinks. who knew who and who contributed what to who is what I'd want to know.

I do know they hired one of the best lawyers money could buy, and a lot of the time those guys themselves are well connected and, at the very least, know the system well.

It stinks, but it smells more like green privilege than white privilege to me....

Brock Turner released from jail - CNN.com

He could've done 14 years. At the very least it would've been 2 years but the Judge saw the privile...err, goodness in his heart and sentenced him to 6 months.

So why did he only serve 3 months? He was let out on Privile....uhh, good behavior
I believe I heard he was going to be kept away from the general population. So he was alone to do some thinking in his little cell. Hope he used the time wisely. His life is ruined, carrying "sex offender" status around and with his name known all over the country. He'll keep on paying. He doesn't have to spend any more time on the tax payer's dime.

He could've done 14 years. At the very least it would've been 2 years but the Judge saw the privile...err, goodness in his heart and sentenced him to 6 months.

So why did he only serve 3 months? He was let out on Privile....uhh, good behavior
I believe I heard he was going to be kept away from the general population. So he was alone to do some thinking in his little cell. Hope he used the time wisely. His life is ruined, carrying "sex offender" status around and with his name known all over the country. He'll keep on paying. He doesn't have to spend any more time on the tax payer's dime.

Good point.

Man what? LOL....Oh he has to be free with a label instead of 2 years in jail. That'll teach him..

....to rape again

Man what? LOL....Oh he has to be free with a label instead of 2 years in jail. That'll teach him..

....to rape again
You know, I agree he might, based on what he did and how he reacted afterward. It was no big deal to him. Two years in jail isn't going to teach him anything, though, unfortunately.

How do you start teaching a kid to NOT rape when he thinks it's "action" to screw an unconscious woman? He's kind of a sicko.

....to rape again
You know, I agree he might, based on what he did and how he reacted afterward. It was no big deal to him. Two years in jail isn't going to teach him anything, though, unfortunately.

How do you start teaching a kid to NOT rape when he thinks it's "action" to screw an unconscious woman? He's kind of a sicko.

Two years in jail isn't going to teach him anything, though, unfortunately.

May teach him how it feels to be on the receiving end of rape

....to rape again

Two years in jail isn't going to teach him anything, though, unfortunately.

May teach him how it feels to be on the receiving end of rape
I did think of that. Keeping him out of the general population kinda killed that idea, though.

You can thank a liberal. In a sane world without bleeding heart liberals he would had been in jail a long time, if not hanged.

Last edited:
To me, getting out early due to good behavior shouldn't even be an option for those who are guilty of such things like rape, especially if they are not going to be given much of a punishment for it in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When I saw his picture in the news for the first time, I immediately understood what was going on. The rapist looked like a cherub and the judge clearly took a pederastic fancy to him. I personally believe all sex predators should be locked up for life to protect society.

When I saw his picture in the news for the first time, I immediately understood what was going on. The rapist looked like a cherub and the judge clearly took a pederastic fancy to him. I personally believe all sex predators should be locked up for life to protect society.
Then why are you not locked up?

The judge is getting complaints too. But, he might have taken into consideration the ages of the people involved. The older woman surely knew better than to get a young frat boy drunk and then get passed out drunk herself.

Forum List

Back