🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Easter Bunny Takes Charge of Joe Biden at the White House

FQpciV4XwAABq1b

Poor befuddled Joe Biden, the supposed leader of the free world!

Now he's having some difficulty putting one foot in front of the other!

Don't overdo it when the issue of Biden's lack of ability is already in the bank.
They've got to keep the goofy ass out of the public eye.
Keep your eye on the prize, duck. Turdeau has his share of gaffes to keep out of the public eye, eh?

This parallels exactly what is going on after weeks of deteriorating news about Canada’s COVID-19 distribution plan. Rather than ramp up receivables from European vaccine producers, Canadians watch delivery grind to a halt. Instead of producing vaccine domestically, like the United States, we’ll wait until 2022 for such capability. Notwithstanding a public health infrastructure once the envy of the world, Canada slips to 33rd worldwide in doses administered. Despite the distinction of being a net global vaccine donor, we suffer the shame of taking from COVAX, the vaccine-sharing initiative meant to assist developing nations.

Should I tell him that Eric O'toole has stepped down and is no more? Or should I let him blunder deeper into it?
I feel like I should tell him that I have deep loving feelings for my Justin.
And of course I'm very fond of our Jagmeet too for enabling Justin.

The two of them are a marriage made in the Xtian heaven!
(i'm a little jilted)

Should I tell him that Eric O'toole
Should I tell you that Trump is no longer POTUS--or should I just let you keep sticking your proboscis into issues and policies that you have no standing in, canuck duck? If you were just a tad bit smarter you would be able to understand the comparison. STFU moron, stay out of US politics.

Forum List

Back