The eldest of the Duggar children resigns from FRC: Child Molestation Charges

So it's not rape, rape. It's just lib excused rape.
Right because Polanski wasn't religious, had he been religious then rape is bad and he should be shot.
Roman Polanski did wrong but he was not pretending to the world he was a model of virtue...these Duggars are posers...[/QUOTE]
Rape is rape, molesting is molesting, the persons beliefs are not relevant. You seem like a person with a conscience, if you rape or molest a women, it goes against your belief system. Just as it went against his belief system.

Ted Nuggent raped a minor child by the name of Courtney love ...where is the outrage ?????

Here is the snake handler and the rapist

I condemned him and Elvis in the Harvey Milk thread where many liberals were justifying Milks actions. They are all the same to me.

19 kids!!!..its a womb not a Xerox copier.....

It's none of your business what a women decides to do with her body. If she had 19 abortions you wouldn't say a word. She has a choice, you want a choice and opinion? Get a womb.
should gays be able to marry ?? how the Fk is that the business of "Christians"
What does this have to do with homosexuals? We are talking about a woman's choice, do you not believe a woman has a choice? Are you only for pro choice if they are gay or are for abortion? WTF?
Look dude I was told its none of my business how many kids she has...well its none of the Christians business who marries who...get over it

But you sure voiced your opinion didn't you? Just like Christians voiced their opinions. You seem to think it is a one way street.

You judge others, you are no different than the Christians.
For mainstream traditional Christians, Papa, your argument is very flawed. Tend to the families, and let God judge morality, not you.

Yes. That just breaks my heart.

Apparently, the parents didn't give a flying fuck about the young girls who were sexually abused. It was far more important for the Duggars to obtain fame and fortune than to protect their own daughters.

This is truly disgusting.
Statistik: is there evidence that the parents tolerated the behaviour?

They spoke with their son, and when his behaviour persisted, they disciplined him, forgave him, and reconciled him to his sisters ten years ago. Beyond that, there's no evidence the problem persisted. All of this happened well before they were famous.

On what basis are you claiming they didn't care about their daughters?

Jim Bob could not afford to risk his powerful public position in Arkansas; there

Apparently, the parents didn't give a flying fuck about the young girls who were sexually abused. It was far more important for the Duggars to obtain fame and fortune than to protect their own daughters.

They spoke with their son, and when his behaviour persisted, they disciplined him, forgave him, and reconciled him to his sisters ten years ago. Beyond that, there's no evidence the problem persisted. All of this happened well before they were famous.

Is it love when a father chooses his powerful public position over his daughters?
Who knows what goes on inside the Josh Dugger home? His wife is a second-class citizen; therefore, she would never disclose her husband's misdeeds.

It didn't bother you people when billy boy Clinton used his position of power over a young woman the same age as his daughter, while he screwed Gawd knows how many women under his wife's nose making her a Second class citizen. You small people have some nerve passing judgment on others

Passing judgement is their religion. What else do they preach about? Nothing.

I know. they make me sick with their high and mighty phony acting like they have the morals of saints.

Right because Polanski wasn't religious, had he been religious then rape is bad and he should be shot.
Roman Polanski did wrong but he was not pretending to the world he was a model of virtue...these Duggars are posers...
Rape is rape, molesting is molesting, the persons beliefs are not relevant. You seem like a person with a conscience, if you rape or molest a women, it goes against your belief system. Just as it went against his belief system.[/QUOTE]
Look moron...if the town drunk is found passed out on some stoop ...its not news...if the god damn preacher does the same thing its big news...comprende

The Duggars handled it very poorly.

Any minor children, as well as the older ones, need to be talked to by professional counselors and investigators about unreported incidents of child abuse.

All child abuse by liberals or conservative or Christians or atheists or Martians or whatever the fuck is wrong. Some of you are acting despicably.

Roman Polanski did wrong but he was not pretending to the world he was a model of virtue...these Duggars are posers...
Rape is rape, molesting is molesting, the persons beliefs are not relevant. You seem like a person with a conscience, if you rape or molest a women, it goes against your belief system. Just as it went against his belief system.
Look moron...if the town drunk is found passed out on some stoop ...its not news...if the god damn preacher does the same thing its big news...comprende[/QUOTE]
Argument is falling apart, I can tell the name calling is starting. Lol!

The Duggars handled it very poorly.

Any minor children, as well as the older ones, need to be talked to by professional counselors and investigators about unreported incidents of child abuse.

All child abuse by liberals or conservative or Christians or atheists or Martians or whatever the fuck is wrong. Some of you are acting despicably.

I agree the parents are the ones I hold the most contemptible.

This thread is so far off the rails it is almost comical.

Jim Bob could not afford to risk his powerful public position in Arkansas; there

Is it love when a father chooses his powerful public position over his daughters?
Who knows what goes on inside the Josh Dugger home? His wife is a second-class citizen; therefore, she would never disclose her husband's misdeeds.

It didn't bother you people when billy boy Clinton used his position of power over a young woman the same age as his daughter, while he screwed Gawd knows how many women under his wife's nose making her a Second class citizen. You small people have some nerve passing judgment on others

I know. they make me sick with their high and mighty phony acting like they have the morals of saints.

I am confident that my morals......not commanded by any sky fairy....are far stronger than yours.

I am confident that my morals......not commanded by any sky fairy....are far stronger than yours.

Ooh the clown faces also have groupie lingo. Who knew?

How fleeting will be stats sudden moral clarity here concerning child sex offenders? Right now Obama is granting amnesty to known child sex offenders and libs applaud.

Well, they have to be certain kinds of sex offenders and only they can pick and choose which ones that is
hypocrites, because the Duggers are Religious.

Exactly. They overlook all sexual predators that hurt the gay agenda or the democrat party.

Until they start being honest... Their scandals of the week don't interest me.
Liberals also ingore not only that there is a higher rate of domestic violence in gay relationships, but that it exists, period. Only positive stories allowed about protected status groups.

So start a thread.

Meanwhile, address the issue of THIS thread.

Why are you defending these monsters?
Luddly, is there evidence that the parents tolerated the behaviour?

They spoke with their son, and when his behaviour persisted, they disciplined him, forgave him, and reconciled him to his sisters ten years ago. Beyond that, there's no evidence the problem persisted.

On what basis are you calling them 'monsters'?

Yes. The parents said so. Read the links.

IMO, people who molest children and people who hide child molesters are monsters.

more concern is being shown for the molester than the victims

Monica Lewinsky was a 22 year-old graduate of Lewis & Clark College when she landed the job at the WH. She, along with the President, were willing and consenting adults. The President's indiscretion had nothing to do with his wife; therefore, her choice to stay in the marriage was hers to make, and it did not in any way make her a second-class

It didn't bother you people when billy boy Clinton used his position of power over a young woman the same age as his daughter, while he screwed Gawd knows how many women under his wife's nose making her a Second class citizen. You small people have some nerve passing judgment on others you don't even know

It didn't bother you people when billy boy Clinton used his position of power over a young woman the same age as his daughter, while he screwed Gawd knows how many women under his wife's nose making her a Second class citizen. You small people have some nerve passing judgment on others you don't even know

Monica Lewinsky was a 22 year-old graduate of Lewis & Clark College when she landed the job at the WH. She, along with the
President, were willing and consenting adults. The President's indiscretion had nothing to do with his wife; therefore, her
choice to stay in the marriage was hers to make, and it did not in any way make her a second-classcitizen. Do you consider
Eleanor Roosevelt to have been a second-class citizen.

It was the Duggers' responsibility to care for their daughters, but their priorities lay elsewhere, and they have proven
themselves to be hypocrites, and we have the right to call them on it.

Stephanie

As has often been pointed out, its not that they're sinners. Its that they preach their holier-than-thou, bible-thumping, family-values crap. They set themselves up Moral Authorities and tell the rest of us how we should live.

They are hypocrites and they lie.

Just like you do.

Monica Lewinsky was a 22 year-old graduate of Lewis & Clark College when she landed the job at the WH. She, along with the President, were willing and consenting adults. The President's indiscretion had nothing to do with his wife; therefore, her choice to stay in the marriage was hers to make, and it did not in any way make her a second-class

Monica Lewinsky was a 22 year-old graduate of Lewis & Clark College when she landed the job at the WH. She, along with the
President, were willing and consenting adults. The President's indiscretion had nothing to do with his wife; therefore, her
choice to stay in the marriage was hers to make, and it did not in any way make her a second-classcitizen. Do you consider

It was the Duggers' responsibility to care for their daughters, but their priorities lay elsewhere, and they have proven

I believe Bill Clinton used his power unfairly but he was not the first successful, married man she screwed. Like you said - consenting adults. The US is very immature about sex. We need to grow up and butt out of the personal and private lives of consenting adults. This was and is between the players and, from what we've seen, did not have any impact on the good work he did as president.

Duggar parents knew this and protected the molester at the expense of their young daughters and his other victims. Their church knew it and, apparently at least one national-level politician (Huckster) knew it.

Duggars are whores who have posed with every bible thumping, slimy fundie Republican politician they could. I'll bet that not one of those politicians will side with decency or with the victims. d

Neither will the slimy RWs here on this board.

Monica Lewinsky was no ingenue ...she had already had an affair with a married teacher
Lewinsky's Former Teacher Discloses Affair
Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused
By William Claiborne
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, January 28, 1998; Page A22

Monica Lewinsky's former high school drama instructor said yesterday that he had a long-running affair with her that began in 1992 during her college years in Portland, Ore., and continued until last year, throughout much of the time she reportedly has alleged she had an intimate relationship with President Clinton.

They're not christian but they ARE evil.

And so are those who defend them.

But yes, I'm happy that he got caught and that its public. You should be as well because it pretects other little girls.

BTW, this nasty thumper has three young children now. Let's hope their mother is watching out for their safety.
they are christian and the ones that let it happen are evil.

and yes, his family should be investigated.

but that does not mean you are not evil. You are only to happy that this happened.

So should Bill Clinton be investigated for jet setting around with Epstein (the pedophile)?
He has nothing to do with this.

shame on you for changing the subject, that's a leftist trick

Can't throw stones while residing in a glass house and trust me, I'm no leftist
He was being sarcastic methinks.
I was not.

subject changes are the petty tactics of leftist.

no excuses

Forum List

Back