🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

dam rite. Trump has the liberoids where he planned to have them. he put watermarks into ballots to expose the leftists' cheating. then Durham will release his report and barr will put all the Marxists in jail, especially that mulatto Kenyan obongo. then hunters laptop will reveal the final nail in the pedophile-elect's coffin. do not forget the special counsel, who will confirm all that. RUT ROOH.

then you wake up, and call for the nurse to change your diaper.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

It's 100% over the GOP has decided not to defend president Trump or challenge the fraud. The Washington swamp is celebrating back to business as usual, the American people should just bend over now.

Nope. The country isn't lost yet. Let the Courts go about their business and be patient.

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

only in your wet dreams... :D

No the burning and looting is all about the lefties and their demented dreams

i mean courts flipping anything for you lunatics... :D

I doubt it happens, but that is the best case scenario. Unless you're China, then this is super-duper

nobody can stop you from dreaming tho... ;)

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

I doubt it happens, but that is the best case scenario. Unless you're China, then this is super-duper

Watch the Chinese market and the Yuan soar Monday, because they'll be thinking they're going to have a Manchurian Candidate sitting in the Oval Office.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

It's 100% over the GOP has decided not to defend president Trump or challenge the fraud. The Washington swamp is celebrating back to business as usual, the American people should just bend over now.

Nope. The country isn't lost yet. Let the Courts go about their business and be patient.
Even Hillary did not waste her time on silly court cases. She knew when to concede. Trump’s cases will be thrown out because they are as frivolous as he is.

It's all over but the crybaby wailing and gnashing of teeth and pouring of earth over Rumpian heads and the rending of Rumpian hair shirts... :abgg2q.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Watch the Chinese market and the Yuan soar Monday, because they'll be thinking they're going to have a Manchurian Candidate sitting in the Oval Office.

they didnt have to wait till monday, trump losing the election was obvious the day after the election, hence the dow and nasdaq soared all till weekend... :D

Even Hillary did not waste her time on silly court cases. She knew when to concede. Trump’s cases will be thrown out because they are as frivolous as he is.
Oh, she didn't want to leave things up to chance with the courts, especially considering there were no legal
issues to be adjudicated.
She is the force behind the whole Russia, Russia, Russia Putin hoax.

We'll all see how "silly" these legal challenges are.

Everyone (on both sides) needs to wake the hell up. All of this is a charade, in order to bring about as much chaos and division as possible, because their goal is Order out of Chaos.

In case anyone wasn't aware, numerous scenarios were "wargamed" out in simulations or drills, long before this election.

This article talks about that: Darktrace and Cybereason: The Intelligence Front Companies Seeking to Subjugate the World with the A.I. Singularity - unlimitedhangout.com

Also, look into the Transition Integrity Project.

I don't support either Biden or Trump, because they're both puppets and I don't trust any of this, so I'm not saying this as someone who wants to see this happen. But a very likely scenario (based on their own drills) is that Trump will contest this and there very well could be a reversal, which of course will bring about exactly what the PTSB want - an eruption of outrage, chaos, rioting, civil unrest, etc, which will give them the pretext they need for their power grabs and destroying this country as we know it.

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter who "wins" because at the higher levels they're all on the same team, no one gets to that level of power without first being "approved." So as I said, both sides need to wake up and realize you all are being manipulated and played. You'll see, eventually. :dunno:

Without a doubt. The yuan tanked tuesday when trump was pulling ahead. Charts are there for all to see...

For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?

Again, because Trumpers are so fucking stupid....the Secretary of State of each state is in charge of their state's election process and vote counting. You're trying to create a conspiracy because Trump lost. Fifty secretaries of state, many of them Republican, did not conspire to rig this election.

The courts are going to turn Trump down on these frivolous lawsuits.

Everyone (on both sides) needs to wake the hell up. All of this is a charade, in order to bring about as much chaos and division as possible, because their goal is Order out of Chaos.

In case anyone wasn't aware, numerous scenarios were "wargamed" out in simulations or drills, long before this election.

This article talks about that: Darktrace and Cybereason: The Intelligence Front Companies Seeking to Subjugate the World with the A.I. Singularity - unlimitedhangout.com

Also, look into the Transition Integrity Project.

I don't support either Biden or Trump, because they're both puppets and I don't trust any of this, so I'm not saying this as someone who wants to see this happen. But a very likely scenario (based on their own drills) is that Trump will contest this and there very well could be a reversal, which of course will bring about exactly what the PTSB want - an eruption of outrage, chaos, rioting, civil unrest, etc....which will give them the pretext they need for their power grabs and destroying this country as we know it.

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter who "wins" because at the higher levels they're all on the same team, no one gets to that level of power without first being "approved." So as I said, both sides need to wake up and realize you all are being manipulated and played. You'll see, eventually. :dunno:

I don't read blogs. I would advise you to not rely on them either.

Forum List

Back