🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

This shows how fucking stupid you really are, but then you would not listen to anything anyone else says but tRUMP, because you have your head so far up his ass.
Each state declares. NUMB NUTS>
Put your head back where you want it to be.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
Each state declares Real votes, not bull shit votes that the Progs have stuffed...

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

only in your wet dreams... :D

No the burning and looting is all about the lefties and their demented dreams

i mean courts flipping anything for you lunatics... :D

I doubt it happens, but that is the best case scenario. Unless you're China, then this is super-duper

nobody can stop you from dreaming tho... ;)
Or you from making asinine comments.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

It's 100% over the GOP has decided not to defend president Trump or challenge the fraud. The Washington swamp is celebrating back to business as usual, the American people should just bend over now.

Nope. The country isn't lost yet. Let the Courts go about their business and be patient.

Mitt Romney the traitor just became the first GOP senator to congratulate Biden.

The leftists didn't call this election.
The numbers speak for themselves.
Fox News and WSJ just don't work for you anymore in your little bubble.
The media just reported the hard data and your dick is shrunk up so high inside your bloated groin, I bet it never comes back down.

The Election Ain't Over Folks

1604787050074.png

Look back on the past 4 years and the last 10 months in particular. The swamp waged an all out assault on Trump using every dirty trick in the book, broke the law, lied, cheated, rigged. People the Washington swamp wants to get back to the corrupt business as usual in that town.

Again, because Trumpers are so fucking stupid....the Secretary of State of each state is in charge of their state's election process and vote counting. You're trying to create a conspiracy because Trump lost. Fifty secretaries of state, many of them Republican, did not conspire to rig this election.

The courts are going to turn Trump down on these frivolous lawsuits.
Actually we are only talking about four or five swing states and no is claiming a conspiracy between
governors (though I wouldn't be shocked). So who is really "fucking stupid" here.

Survey says...you are! I'm tempted to say you really over thought this all out but the fact is the opposite is true.
You didn't spend ten seconds thinking about your drivel.

It's 100% over the GOP has decided not to defend president Trump or challenge the fraud. The Washington swamp is celebrating back to business as usual, the American people should just bend over now.

Nope. The country isn't lost yet. Let the Courts go about their business and be patient.

Mitt Romney the traitor just became the first GOP senator to congratulate Biden.

Mormons.
Mormonism_in_Utah_Cave_of_Despair-page-001.jpg

Are you saying that Trump didn't present arguments before Alito's cut off today?

The swamp has anointed Biden the winner. Mark my words by this time next week the GOP hacks will have pressured Trump into conceding the election.

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

I doubt it happens, but that is the best case scenario. Unless you're China, then this is super-duper

Watch the Chinese market and the Yuan soar Monday, because they'll be thinking they're going to have a Manchurian Candidate sitting in the Oval Office.

Without a doubt. The yuan tanked tuesday when trump was pulling ahead. Charts are there for all to see...

as well as dow and nasdaq...

a clueless clown running the biggest economy in the universe doesnt help anyone obviously... :)

Watch the Chinese market and the Yuan soar Monday, because they'll be thinking they're going to have a Manchurian Candidate sitting in the Oval Office.

Without a doubt. The yuan tanked tuesday when trump was pulling ahead. Charts are there for all to see...

as well as dow and nasdaq...

a clueless clown running the biggest economy in the universe doesnt help anyone obviously... :)

Sure, the globalists are thrilled too.

Even Hillary did not waste her time on silly court cases. She knew when to concede. Trump’s cases will be thrown out because they are as frivolous as he is.
Al Jazeera Gore took 40 recounts and still couldnt find enough ballots to push him over the top and the SC said that was enough. I think you will not like the outcome of this election bonehead...

For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?

Again, because Trumpers are so fucking stupid....the Secretary of State of each state is in charge of their state's election process and vote counting. You're trying to create a conspiracy because Trump lost. Fifty secretaries of state, many of them Republican, did not conspire to rig this election.

The courts are going to turn Trump down on these frivolous lawsuits.
Not at all, down here in Floor E. Da we did have election fraud just 2 years ago by the Progs, i know what it look likes.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

From the WSJ:
The Presidential Endgame
Trump has the right to fight in court, but he needs evidence to prove voter fraud.

"
Perhaps it was inevitable that Donald Trump’s re-election campaign would end as his Presidency began: with the President claiming victory and his frenzied antagonists denouncing him as a would-be fascist. The reality is that the U.S. can and probably will have a normal election outcome regardless of the shouting between now and then.

Mr. Biden is leading in enough states to win the Presidency, and if those votes survive recounts and legal challenges, he will be the next President. But whoever wins needs the other to concede...""""""

So whoever saw trash cans full of illegal ballots or whatever the claims are, will need to provide hard proof. Not just posts from Facebook or Twitter or video from Youtube showing a wagon full of boxes going into a vote counting center and making shit up.

So far NOBODY has provided any hard evidence, proof, material evidence, nothing, nada, zip.

And Mitt's lead attorney, Ben Ginsburg, is a CNN consultant and traitor, too!

The swamp has anointed Biden the winner. Mark my words by this time next week the GOP hacks will have pressured Trump into conceding the election.
Undoubtedly you are right about the swamp dwellers, the lowest form of human life we know of.

But I think you are wrong about pressuring Trump into a concession. I don't think he's come this far to cave in now. Especially when winning this thing in court is a real possibility.

Forum List

Back