the end of Reagan's presidency was the end of conservatism, not communism. fresh faced POTUS will make conservatism great again! Cotton? Cruz? Hawley?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Reagan's pragmastism (he always took the popular view, which was not always the conservative view) combined with his charisma is what made him popular with voters, and he convinced Democrats to go along with his agenda

we need a real conservative because these are real troubled times

America shouldn't cut military spending, my friends, it should expand military spending

Conservatism now means culture wars and rage. I don't even like using the word "conservative" anymore because no one really fits the definition.

Conservatism now means culture wars and rage. I don't even like using the word "conservative" anymore because no one really fits the definition.
we've gotta find SOMEBODY. we've got Joe Biden to beat in 2024, if he makes it

now means culture wars and rage
P'raps if our good neighbors on the left side of the aisle would refrain from grooming our children and teaching them that if they're white, they're automatically guilty then there would be less rage. I can guarantee them that if they continue using their media to shout down and vilify everyone who dissents, rage will become a permanent feature in all our lives. You wouldn't placidly bend over for the demands of "far-right" Neanderthals, so why do you expect the rest of us to do the same for your radicals?

We have always had two choices. Live together under a common access to law and justice, or burn everything down around us. Those who think that because their media is repeating the beliefs of the Left as factual, the rest of us have to shut up, get in line, and live at their sufferance, are self deluded. They seem to actually believe the FBI or local law enforcement can COMPEL their neighbors to comply with DC whether it is seen as legitimate or not.

P'raps if our good neighbors on the left side of the aisle would refrain from grooming our children and teaching them that if they're white, they're automatically guilty then there would be less rage. I can guarantee them that if they continue using their media to shout down and vilify everyone who dissents, rage will become a permanent feature in all our lives. You wouldn't placidly bend over for the demands of "far-right" Neanderthals, so why do you expect the rest of us to do the same for your radicals?

We have always had two choices. Live together under a common access to law and justice, or burn everything down around us. Those who think that because their media is repeating the beliefs of the Left as factual, the rest of us have to shut up, get in line, and live at their sufferance, are self deluded. They seem to actually believe the FBI or local law enforcement can COMPEL their neighbors to comply with DC whether it is seen as legitimate or not.
Not interested in your excuses why you let yourself be ruled by fear and rage.

Forum List

Back