The End of Saudi Arabia?

From the very first sentence of this opinion piece, I found myself agreeing heartily. That it is even more cruel and barbaric than North Korea or Iran is as true as possible. This paragraph puts this tyrannical tribe in perspective:

For over forty years, this blight of a tribe has caused recessions, caused depressions, and damaged the planet's economy. They got wealthy by re-impoverishing an emerging Third World, starting with the artificially created 1973 oil crisis. They have used their oil wealth to sponsor terrorism (as has Iran). Rather than investing wisely in industry to pick up market slack to become a modern diversified economy, they have invested instead in subsidizing mullahs, arming Salafist extremists in Syria, and exporting Islam around the world.

And, I absolutely loved this final paragraph:

Good riddance to the KSA – a corrupt, vicious regime! May their next chief export be bottled camel urine. I wish America had never gotten involved with them.

Read more: Articles: The End of Saudi Arabia?
Camel urine is known to have health benefits for Muslims.

We need to be careful about pushing away the evil we know and can control, to another ISIS type or Shiite Islamist takeover of the world's largest oil reserves.

Ignorant, read some american scientific journal.
Camel urine components display anti-cancer properties in vitro. - PubMed - NCBI

Did you understand all the medical terms then, or does it just look good so you run with it.

It is only of any use on non carcinogenic cancers ntheealy stages, a bit like aspirin is.

He just likes the way it tastes. Free-of-mind ordering a drink at his favorite local Muslim bar:

"Abdullah, let me have a vodka on the rocks with a dash of camel urine please."

From the very first sentence of this opinion piece, I found myself agreeing heartily. That it is even more cruel and barbaric than North Korea or Iran is as true as possible. This paragraph puts this tyrannical tribe in perspective:

For over forty years, this blight of a tribe has caused recessions, caused depressions, and damaged the planet's economy. They got wealthy by re-impoverishing an emerging Third World, starting with the artificially created 1973 oil crisis. They have used their oil wealth to sponsor terrorism (as has Iran). Rather than investing wisely in industry to pick up market slack to become a modern diversified economy, they have invested instead in subsidizing mullahs, arming Salafist extremists in Syria, and exporting Islam around the world.

Good riddance to the KSA – a corrupt, vicious regime! May their next chief export be bottled camel urine. I wish America had never gotten involved with them.

We need to be careful about pushing away the evil we know and can control, to another ISIS type or Shiite Islamist takeover of the world's largest oil reserves.

Did you understand all the medical terms then, or does it just look good so you run with it.

It is only of any use on non carcinogenic cancers ntheealy stages, a bit like aspirin is.

He just likes the way it tastes. Free-of-mind ordering a drink at his favorite local Muslim bar:

Goofy,
You prefer pork craps?!

Why You Should Avoid Pork - DrAxe.com

Salut! Or should I say in Arabic, Salama! Drink up, Abdul.

But actually, urine breath, if you're going to start believing these urban myths, you should start drinking your own urine:

Urine therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Drinking urine keeps me young': Glamourous mother's beauty secret

Shower, Floss . . . Drink Your Urine? 5 Top Benefits of Urine Therapy

Are There Really Health Benefits To Drinking Urine? Spoiler: Probably Not. [VIDEO]

This is another published study.
Effects of Heating and Storage on the Antifungal Activity of Camel Urine | Open Access | OMICS Publishing Group

LOL.....Saudi Arabia ain't going anywhere.

It's a great country full of great people ran by Sharia law.

Saudi Arabia has very little crime, and the people are much happier with their government, than American's are with their government. .... :cool:
Little crime? Making crime lawful doesn´t make it less criminal. At least half the population is terribly oppressed.

Sure! But in Syria Alderado there is no oppression! a democratic oasis!

Ass*ad should give lessons to other nations in democracy!
obama_and_assad__marian_kamensky.jpeg
Why does Assad stand in Obama´s red line and what have that coalition ground forces to do with the situation?

Salut! Or should I say in Arabic, Salama! Drink up, Abdul.

But actually, urine breath, if you're going to start believing these urban myths, you should start drinking your own urine:

Urine therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Drinking urine keeps me young': Glamourous mother's beauty secret

Shower, Floss . . . Drink Your Urine? 5 Top Benefits of Urine Therapy

Are There Really Health Benefits To Drinking Urine? Spoiler: Probably Not. [VIDEO]

This is another published study.
Effects of Heating and Storage on the Antifungal Activity of Camel Urine | Open Access | OMICS Publishing Group
So now I understand, you're drunk on camel urine.

All of this is considered "alternative" medicine, aka mumbo jumbo. No licensed physician in the US or Europe would recommend a patient start drinking camel urine. A physician practicing in a Muslim shithole, maybe.

So how do you acquire your camel urine? Do you go to a camel farm and sit under one of the camels until it has to pee? Ha ha ha.

I think the Sunni's and Shiite's should kill each other down to the last Muslim.

Saudi funded the 9/11 attacks & is threatening to sell US bonds if Congress allows 9/11 victims to sue their citizens who were involved. Obama & Congress are scared. Why? Thanks to cheap oil Saudi is no longer a creditor nation & have become a debtor nation. They have already been selling US bonds to fund their government spending because oil revenues have collapsed. Grow some balls & stop blocking lawsuits against them.

"In the past year alone, Saudi Arabia burned through about $100 billion of foreign-exchange reserves to plug its biggest budget shortfall in a quarter-century. For the first time, it’s also considering selling a piece of its crown jewel -- state oil company Saudi Aramco. The signs of strain are prompting concern over Saudi Arabia’s outsize position in the world’s largest and most important bond market."
Stupid!
Why Saudi Arabia will attack its ally?

Read the damning documents revealing Iran’s al-Qaeda links to 9/11
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...eal-9-11-links-between-Iran-and-al-Qaeda.html

GW Bush's close buddy Saudi Prince Bandar (Bush) Sultan directly financed the 9/11 hijackers inside the US days before their attack. Bush's PDB warned him that Al Qaeda hijackers were planning to fly aircraft into buildings & they had been doing reconnaissance in NYC at the WTC. 6 months before 9/11 the FAA sent intelligence disks to security in our 20 largest airports warning them that hijackers were training to fly planes into buildings. Bush knew Saudi hijackers were here in the US planning their attack & he prevented that info from reaching Richard Clarke. Russian President Putin called GW Bush the day before 9/11 & warned him Al Qaeda had set their planed attack in motion. Bush just let it happen.

After 9/11 Bush's high school friend & classmate ordered the US soldiers who had Osama Bin Laden cornered in Tora Bora, Afghanistan, to stand down so he & his Al Qaeda army could escape..Bush said capturing bin Laden is “not a top priority use of American resources.” Bin Laden was just “one person,” whom “I really just don’t spend that much time on“: Bush closed down the CIA unit hunting Bin Laden, known as Alec Station.
050427_FinemanBush_wide.hlarge.jpg
Bush-Sr.-and-Bandar-Bush.jpg

Wright-US-SaudiArabia-2-1200.jpg

bandar-bush.jpg

president-george-w-bush-with-us-attorney-general-john-ashcroft-saudi-picture-id462261022
53040_sa_wa.jpg
FoxTalal-Bush.jpg
Pres.Bush-Saudi-Prince-DMN-Orig.jpg

Why Saudi
Saudi funded the 9/11 attacks & is threatening to sell US bonds if Congress allows 9/11 victims to sue their citizens who were involved. Obama & Congress are scared. Why? Thanks to cheap oil Saudi is no longer a creditor nation & have become a debtor nation. They have already been selling US bonds to fund their government spending because oil revenues have collapsed. Grow some balls & stop blocking lawsuits against them.

"In the past year alone, Saudi Arabia burned through about $100 billion of foreign-exchange reserves to plug its biggest budget shortfall in a quarter-century. For the first time, it’s also considering selling a piece of its crown jewel -- state oil company Saudi Aramco. The signs of strain are prompting concern over Saudi Arabia’s outsize position in the world’s largest and most important bond market."
Stupid!

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...eal-9-11-links-between-Iran-and-al-Qaeda.html

GW Bush's close buddy Saudi Prince Bandar (Bush) Sultan directly financed the 9/11 hijackers inside the US days before their attack. Bush's PDB warned him that Al Qaeda hijackers were planning to fly aircraft into buildings & they had been doing reconnaissance in NYC at the WTC. 6 months before 9/11 the FAA sent intelligence disks to security in our 20 largest airports warning them that hijackers were training to fly planes into buildings. Bush knew Saudi hijackers were here in the US planning their attack & he prevented that info from reaching Richard Clarke. Russian President Putin called GW Bush the day before 9/11 & warned him Al Qaeda had set their planed attack in motion. Bush just let it happen.

After 9/11 Bush's high school friend & classmate ordered the US soldiers who had Osama Bin Laden cornered in Tora Bora, Afghanistan, to stand down so he & his Al Qaeda army could escape..Bush said capturing bin Laden is “not a top priority use of American resources.” Bin Laden was just “one person,” whom “I really just don’t spend that much time on“: Bush closed down the CIA unit hunting Bin Laden, known as Alec Station.

bandar-bush.jpg

president-george-w-bush-with-us-attorney-general-john-ashcroft-saudi-picture-id462261022
53040_sa_wa.jpg
FoxTalal-Bush.jpg
Why Saudi Arabia will attack its american ally?!
Saudi Arabia has lost billions after this attack and they were against the war on Irak contrary to Iran who welcomed the war to liquidate Saddam Hussein in Irak.

Why Saudi

Stupid!

bandar-bush.jpg

53040_sa_wa.jpg
FoxTalal-Bush.jpg
Why Saudi Arabia will attack its american ally?!
Saudi Arabia has lost billions after this attack and they were against the war on Irak contrary to Iran who welcomed the war to liquidate Saddam Hussein in Irak.

Saudi supplied 15 hijackers, Bin Laden, ideology, financial & logistical support.

Saudi Prince Bandar (Bush) Sultan directly financed the 9/11 hijackers inside the US & provided logistical support as they planned & trained for their attack.

Saudi made $Trillions off US from the attacks & wars that drove up their investments & oil prices.Their competitors & enemies Iraq was destroyed & Iran was surrounded by US troops, trade embargoed & punished while Saudi thrived.

What the USA can do is protect its fracking industry by severely taxing any oil imports under $50 a barrel. This may upset some free marketers, but the price of oil is rigged. We should rig it in our favor, and insulate ourselves from Saudi manipulations.

Nope. Cheap oil is better than expensive oil.

I guess that would depend on where you live.
And kissing Saudi ass for cheap oil is kind of degrading when you consider they had a hand in 9/11.
We should be bombing their assess not enriching them.

Goofy,
You prefer pork craps?!

Why You Should Avoid Pork - DrAxe.com
Is it true that camel urine makes anything taste good?

What the USA can do is protect its fracking industry by severely taxing any oil imports under $50 a barrel. This may upset some free marketers, but the price of oil is rigged. We should rig it in our favor, and insulate ourselves from Saudi manipulations.

And kissing Saudi ass for cheap oil is kind of degrading when you consider they had a hand in 9/11.

Anywhere that uses/imports oil benefits from cheap oil.

Yeah, the Saudis suck. Who is kissing their ass?

They're wrecking the US oil industry.
And we're obviously kissing their ass or we would have done something about their involvement in 9/11.
And now Barry and company aren't going to allow the victims to sue for that involvement ..If that ain't kissing ass I dont know what is.

And we're obviously kissing their ass or we would have done something about their involvement in 9/11.
And now Barry and company aren't going to allow the victims to sue for that involvement ..If that ain't kissing ass I dont know what is.

They're trying. The technology won't be uninvented just because oil has dropped $60 over the last 2 years.

And now Barry and company aren't going to allow the victims to sue for that involvement ..

He's a worthless ass kisser, with all but our friends.

They're trying. The technology won't be uninvented just because oil has dropped $60 over the last 2 years.

And now Barry and company aren't going to allow the victims to sue for that involvement ..

That does nothing for those who are being laid off by the thousands.
Machine shops and tool sellers are closing their doors at a prodigious rate.
And remember,we've known about the Saudi connection for a long time so you cant blame it all on Barry the meat puppet.

I think the Sunni's and Shiite's should kill each other down to the last Muslim.
So you call for a massacres?
What if we call for a new pogroms or a war between catholics and protestants.

There is no war between sunnites and shiites, shias are just 5% from the muslims, there is war of Iran mollahs against arab countries by their militias and using ISIS puppets in the region.

There is no war between sunnites and shiites, shias are just 5% from the muslims, there is war of Iran mollahs against arab countries by their militias and using ISIS puppets in the region.
Not "calling" for any massacres, it's already happening between the Sunni's and Shiites. I think Muslims should stay busy slaughtering each other, which is a good thing for us infidels.

Machine shops and tool sellers are closing their doors at a prodigious rate.
And remember,we've known about the Saudi connection for a long time so you cant blame it all on Barry the meat puppet.

Tens of thousands are harmed, hundreds of millions benefit.

And remember,we've known about the Saudi connection for a long time

Yup, 15 out of 19 were Saudi.
Saudis have fomented jihad worldwide for a long time.

Not "calling" for any massacres, it's already happening between the Sunni's and Shiites. I think Muslims should stay busy slaughtering each other, which is a good thing for us infidels.
The leaders of killing since centuries stay in Europe.

The leaders of killing since centuries stay in Europe.
Then why did Muslims invade Europe and cause the Crusades?

Forum List

Back