When will the 2nd Amendment be scrapped

• Between 2020 and 2040

• Between 2041 and 2060

• Between 2061 and 2080

• After 2081

• It'll never happen within the life of mankind

Results are only viewable after voting.
"eventually, America will scrap the 2A"

C_Clayton gives it a thumbs up, but continues to claim that he does not want a complete ban and confiscation.

Do you see why we cannot trust these motherfuckers one goddamn inch?

Gun control is not gun ban. You do realise the likes of Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UK etc.. have gun control but not a gun ban. If you feel otherwise, you need to go grab a dictionary.

Gun control is not gun ban. You do realise the likes of Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UK etc.. have gun control but not a gun ban. If you feel otherwise, you need to go grab a dictionary.

If you are a normal person you can't get a gun. Those are only for the ruling elite.

So, your argument is that a gun ban is not a ban?

Good GOD!!!
Can you not read? Gun control is not gun ban. One controls guns, the other bans guns. Is this proven tricky??

If you have gun control, then you have thorough background checks, you have laws on which types of gun features are allowable and/ banned, how to store them and where not to use/carry them. That's gun control. Gun control varies in the vast majority of countries.

A gun ban is a ban on guns. Only four countries ban guns. North Korea being one.

Did this register this time??

Can you not read? Gun control is not gun ban. One controls guns, the other bans guns. Is this proven tricky??

If you have gun control, then you have thorough background checks, you have laws on which types of gun features are allowable and/ banned, how to store them and where not to use/carry them. That's gun control. Gun control varies in the vast majority of countries.

A gun ban is a ban on guns. Only four countries ban guns. North Korea being one.

We already have all of those. They don't stop crime. When we keep violent criminals in prison, the crime rates plummet.

Cause and effect.

Will you at least admit that your "gun control" bans almost ALL guns from private possession and regulates the few that are allowed to the point of uselessness AND puts the control of who is allowed to have a firearm completely under the control of the government than can deny a permit for any reason it cares to?

No you don't.

Yeah, we do. There are 20,000 gun control laws on the books already. When will you figure out that gun control laws don't prevent crime. If laws prevented crime there would be no murder, rape, or any other crime of violence. All laws do is provide a means of punishing those who break those laws.

Will you at least admit that your "gun control" bans almost ALL guns from private possession and regulates the few that are allowed to the point of uselessness AND puts the control of who is allowed to have a firearm completely under the control of the government than can deny a permit for any reason it cares to?
Bans almost ALL guns? I don't know how many different types of guns there are. Are some guns banned in the US?

Here's a short video on guns in the UK. I think Uzi's are legal.

The government doesn't decide who is deemed suitable to be granted a shotgun or firearm certificate/licence. That is down to your local police force and you. When I say you, I mean, if you have a clean police record, a clean driving history (minor offences are exempt), good reason to own a firearm and your referees check out, then you get to enjoy guns. Does this work? Well, gun incidents are low.

Yeah, we do. There are 20,000 gun control laws on the books already. When will you figure out that gun control laws don't prevent crime. If laws prevented crime there would be no murder, rape, or any other crime of violence. All laws do is provide a means of punishing those who break those laws.
20,000 gun laws in the US? Blimey, there's 1 in the UK.

You can get a hunting rifle or a field shotgun. You can't get a defensive weapon. You can't get a handgun. You can't defend yourself.

You can't defend against the upcoming Islamic insurrections that will soon come to destroy your nation. You can't defend against tyranny from your own government.

You think of a gun as a sporting tool and not a life and liberty tool. I can get a ping-pong table if all I want is entertainment or a way to pass the time. That I enjoy shooting my guns is a side benefit and is not at all the primary purpose for having them.

Bans almost ALL guns? I don't know how many different types of guns there are. Are some guns banned in the US?

The government doesn't decide who is deemed suitable to be granted a shotgun or firearm certificate/licence. That is down to your local police force and you. When I say you, I mean, if you have a clean police record, a clean driving history (minor offences are exempt), good reason to own a firearm and your referees check out, then you get to enjoy guns. Does this work? Well, gun incidents are low.

In .22 rimfire and the owner has to meet a laundry list of requirements and can still be denied PERMISSION at the whim of the government without recourse.

The local police force IS part of the government.

The only judge of "good reason" is the government and it doesn't allow for self-defense or defense of property as "good reasons".

I picked 2041-2060. With another generation or two of scrubbed minds growing up, a couple dozen million foreigners granted citizenship and a few dozen million people who cherish our founding principles dying off, Franklin's warning will come true . . . The Republic will be lost and a democracy will be erected on its ruins and our original, retained rights will be surrendered for promises that will never be fulfilled.

The premise of your thread is the tyranny will come, rights will be usurped, guns will be taken.

That's the entire point isn't it, a leftist masturbatory fantasy of when your ultimate utopia will be realized . . .
Wrong.

This is a lie.

No guns will be ‘banned,’ no firearms ‘confiscated.’

As for tyranny and rights being taken, that’s the sole purview of the right.

Forum List

Back