The Evidence Supporting Prop 8 As Law In California Becomes Overwhelming

A lot of people misundertsand the DOMA Opinion. Very few, not even Walmart executives, have taken the time to read that in DOMA, The US Supreme Court Upheld Prop 8 by Upholding that each state has a constitutional right to consensus on gay marriage.

That will all change when the GOP takes Office.

Yes, you do misunderstand the DOMA ruling.

No, wytchey, you refuse to because it makes a sham of your "marriage".

Your civil union or mutual support contract is fine and would give your the rights that you want (and deserve). But what you have is not, and never will be, a marriage.

Then that's all straight couples need too. When that is the standard that applies to all consenting adult couples, great. Until then, my marriage is almost exactly like yours (once Section II of DOMA falls, it will be EXACTLY the same) :lol:

A lot of people misundertsand the DOMA Opinion. Very few, not even Walmart executives, have taken the time to read that in DOMA, The US Supreme Court Upheld Prop 8 by Upholding that each state has a constitutional right to consensus on gay marriage.

So...you are asserting that Wal-Mart's bank of lawyers don't know what you know.

Your civil union or mutual support contract is fine and would give your the rights that you want (and deserve). But what you have is not, and never will be, a marriage.

You certainly do not have a marriage. Because I don't believe you do. :D

Then that's all straight couples need too. When that is the standard that applies to all consenting adult couples, great. Until then, my marriage is almost exactly like yours (once Section II of DOMA falls, it will be EXACTLY the same) :lol:

wrong again, a same sex union will never be the same as a man/woman marriage. I know you want it to be, and I feel sorry for you, but you are an aberation of the human condition.

But you should be afforded equal rights and should not be discriminated against because of your affliction, but to call a gay hook up a marriage is simply wrong in every way.

Redfish's beliefs are an aberration now in the history of man.

His "feelings" mean nothing.

wrong again, a same sex union will never be the same as a man/woman marriage. I know you want it to be, and I feel sorry for you, but you are an aberation of the human condition.

But you should be afforded equal rights and should not be discriminated against because of your affliction, but to call a gay hook up a marriage is simply wrong in every way.

All marriages are unique just like people are. But I'm sure your marriage is invalid. Because I believe it is. :D You just have a hook-up.

Last edited:

But society, the state, and the church say that I do. Those same entities say that you do not.

as I said, I feel sorry for you, just as I feel sorry for Chaz Bono. You need to face up to the biological reality that you are a human abnormality.

We do not discriminate against those who are abnormal, but we do not destroy our society by declaring that abnormality is normal.

But society, the state, and the church say that I do. Those same entities say that you do not.

as I said, I feel sorry for you, just as I feel sorry for Chaz Bono. You need to face up to the biological reality that you are a human abnormality.

We do not discriminate against those who are abnormal, but we do not destroy our society by declaring that abnormality is normal.

Society, the state, the federal government, and our church say I do too. :D You are lying to say they do not.

But, after all, you just have a hook-up. :D

Society, the state, the federal government, and our church say I do too. :D You are lying to say they do not.

the majority of society does not, the majority of churches do not, the majority of states to not. SCOTUS left it to the states, and the people of california voted against gay marriage twice, your local judges have overruled the will of the people twice. Is that your definition of democracy?

The morals and ethics of a society should be decided by a majority of the citizens of the society, anything else is dictatorship.

Indeed on all accounts.

Redfish is just a shack job.

you are on ignore, snake. find another forum to spew your lies and left wing bullshit.

Redfish, you can't win an argument when you argue from a reactionary point of view.

Is what is.

This message is hidden because JakeStarkey is on your ignore list.

you are wasting your typing energy, snake. I told you how to get off ignore. Come clean about who and what you really are. Admit that you are a dem plant who is paid to pretend to be a republican and spouts dem/lib lies and talking points for 10 cents a post.

This message is hidden because Redfish is on your ignore list.

You are wasting your typing energy, Reactionary. You know how to get off Ignore. Admit that you are a reactionary, admit that you want to go back to the bad old ways, and admit that you are a far right plant being paid to act like you are a conservative.

But your ego will not permit that.

Forum List

Back