The Experiment that finally convinced me AGW is for real

It's about the consilience.

That means vastly different and independent lines of evidence all converging to the same result. It's regarded as an indicator of good science.

Global warming science has massive consilience.

Denialism has none. There's no coherent theory of denialism. Their attacks and theories are all over the map, each one contradicting the last. That's why it's regarded as sucky science.

Their attacks and theories are all over the map, .

That's because the hypotheses fail at every level...pick a point and there's a failure. How many failures must a hypothesis have before you consider it failed?

It's a matter of very basic principle. I know they exist. The rest of the world knows they exist. You won't admit their existence under any circumstances as it would make you look the fool you are. And I'm not your dancing monkey.

Ahh. You KNOW they exist. The problem is so much of what you KNOW simply isn't true.

Post the damn experiments, or quit lying about their existence.

CO2 does not drive climate as there is zero scientific evidence to back it up.

The entire premise of AGW is now based on a religious belief than anything connected to science.

And if you close your eyes, click your heals togetfher as you repeat that three times, you can convince yourself that it's true?

Problem is, nature doesn't care what you believe. The modern world figured that out when the dark age ended.

So the Vostock Ice Core readings are deniers too? They show CO2 lagging temperature on the increase and decrease

It's a matter of very basic principle. I know they exist. The rest of the world knows they exist. You won't admit their existence under any circumstances as it would make you look the fool you are. And I'm not your dancing monkey.

They exist, but you have to believe in them to find them, amiright?

Hey Frank, I take it that no 120ppm experiment has been forthcoming? Surprise, surprise.
oh its there but you have to have enough faith to find it.

Crick has Faith that makes the Roman Centurion at Capernaum look like Doubting Thomas so he's seen the experiment numerous times but refuses to post it here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey Frank, I take it that no 120ppm experiment has been forthcoming? Surprise, surprise.

Crick has Faith that makes the Roman Centurion at Capernaum look like Doubting Thomas so he's seen the experiment numerous times but refuses to post it here.

We've had a few of those before. at least he isnt saying that he posted it before, and we should hunt for it, like wirebender did.

if it was there it would be posted everywhere.

Hey, 95% of all scientists say that Global Warming is real, so this issue is solved.

A few years ago liberals were saying that an increase of temperature would lead to cannibalism, yet the planet was actually hotter in 1930.

warmingmccoy.jpg

Not too long ago scientists stated that we shouldn't eat butter, now they are saying we do need to eat butter. Check out this week's TIME Magazine. Science does some very good things, but it has a history, a LONG and colorful history of being wrong. Usually when it's the most wrong is when it says "the science is settled".

Can you find an experiment that proves that CO2 does not cause any warming?

All hypothesis and observations show a link between warming and CO2.

Can you prove that CO2 has no involvement whatsoever in warming?

Is it that it is an impossible experiment to conduct? Can it be that no one has thought to do it or felt it necessary? Or has it been done and the results shredded in the interest of GW religious dogma? The OP's request for basic scientific data seems rational and even obvious to me. The response has been panic, desperation, and ridicule.

I don't do your work for you. If you don't have the brains or the balls to actually go look for it, don't whine at us with the out and out LIE that you can't find it.

Meaning......you have no such proof. Admit you have zilch, nadda, nothing, zero and it makes you a zero for making the statement you made.

Last edited:
Can you find an experiment that proves that CO2 does not cause any warming?

All hypothesis and observations show a link between warming and CO2.

Can you prove that CO2 has no involvement whatsoever in warming?
Wow. You know nothing about science, do you?

I do and can tell you that he is correctly stating the null hypothesis. The simplest of evidence shows an obvious correletion between CO2 and global mean temperature. The correct study and experiment is to prove that they are NOT causal.

Let's see, you and yours say humans cause global warming. We say no, we don't think so, prove it. And you come back and say, no, you prove it doesn't. Haahhahaahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaha. How mature you must be.

Edit: BTW, you still haven't proven it. liar.............................

Edit 2: BTW squared.....Our proof, 1940 to 1970 and the last fifteen years. Still waiting on yours.

Last edited:

Just admit you know of none. It's really simple. I can help you, you don't have any. See it was simple for me. Now if there really is one, then scurry along and post the link. So far to date, that experiment has not been provided. And based on the responses from you and your cohards, you're panicing because now you don't know how to lie any more about it. You're grasping at strawmen, and failing horrifically. But, just so you know, You make me laugh....hahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahaahahaha!!!!

Their attacks and theories are all over the map, .

That's because the hypotheses fail at every level...pick a point and there's a failure. How many failures must a hypothesis have before you consider it failed?

BTW, their failure is our proof. So asking us for proof is ludicrous at best. The experiment is real time occurrences that aren't following the models. See, they know nothing about the subject or the observed data.

Perhaps he could give us the secret password that allows us to see those links on Google.

Depends on the hypothesis. But since you still haven't even found one AGW hypothesis that failed, you're just trying to deflect with a red herring.

No, don't bother lying again; your cult's lies are just boring. You can keep screaming your irrationality here on a message board, but it won't change anything. The world, being rational, will continue ignoring you until you clean up your act.

And that won't happen. Your cult now depends on the insanity, conspiracy theories and crazy lies to keep the hysteria of the cultists focused on hating the dirty liberals. If your cult leaders stop feeding the crazy to you, you'll turn on them, so they're stuck riding a tiger. Those of us outside the cult find it amusing to watch, and are stocking up on popcorn.

Forum List

Back