the facebook ads that changed an election

And yesterday the Bot...er I mean OP said it was some paltry amount that the Russians spent on Google that was being blamed for swinging the election , ignoring the fact that Google can be an effective tool simply by clicking on stories to boost them to the top of any front search page.

So now he ignores the 1.25 million a month they spent on Facebook.

What our Bot friend is pretending to not know is that these incredibly cheap and effective broad spectrum efforts were micro targeted in such a way that Trump won a razor thin electoral victory while losing the popular vote
you funny, round eye.

Fake Russian Facebook Accounts Bought $100,000 in Political Ads
Russia's $100,000 Facebook advertising spend could have easily reached 100 million Americans
Analysis | A Russian firm spent $100,000 on Facebook ads. Trump spent $0 on TV ads for the first 202 days of his campaign.
https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...lities-of-the-facebook-russian-ad-buy/541002/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...peration-spent-100k-issues-ads-during-n799381

all those people say $100k was spent. but you must be right cause you want to be.

and while i didn't post the $4700 figure, it doesn't matter. the CEO for google said it was $4700. look it up on youtube and you can hear it for yourself.

And yesterday the Bot...er I mean OP said it was some paltry amount that the Russians spent on Google that was being blamed for swinging the election , ignoring the fact that Google can be an effective tool simply by clicking on stories to boost them to the top of any front search page.

What our Bot friend is pretending to not know is that these incredibly cheap and effective broad spectrum efforts were micro targeted in such a way that Trump won a razor thin electoral victory while losing the popular vote
you funny, round eye.

Russia's $100,000 Facebook advertising spend could have easily reached 100 million Americans
Analysis | A Russian firm spent $100,000 on Facebook ads. Trump spent $0 on TV ads for the first 202 days of his campaign.
What Were Russians Trying to Do With Those Facebook Ads? - The Atlantic
Facebook says likely Russian-based operation spent money on ads on issues

all those people say $100k was spent. but you must be right cause you want to be.

and while i didn't post the $4700 figure, it doesn't matter. the CEO for google said it was $4700. look it up on youtube and you can hear it for yourself.
You're basing this on what FACEBOOK claimed dumbass...and even THERE...they estimate that the $100K they admit to...reached 100 MILLION Americans.

More accurate reports put that figure at over one million a month...and FACEBOOK ads are incredibly cheap

And here you are doing Putin's work for him. Wonderful

you funny, round eye.

What Were Russians Trying to Do With Those Facebook Ads? - The Atlantic
Facebook says likely Russian-based operation spent money on ads on issues

You're basing this on what FACEBOOK claimed dumbass...and even THERE...they estimate that the $100K they admit to...reached 100 MILLION Americans.

More accurate reports put that figure at over one million a month...and FACEBOOK ads are incredibly cheap

And here you are doing Putin's work for him. Wonderful
so i post several valid news sources that say what facebook says was spent.

you choose to believe a source which puts this at much higher and the only reason i can see to do that is because it supports your views. it's certainly not substantiated anywhere else.

you're just doing the work of the stupid. carry on.

That election turned on the votes of only 80,000 people spread across 3 states.

first of all, this bot-farm only spent around $100k on ads on facebook. then these ads were not political but pitting groups against each other.

Here are the Russia-linked Facebook ads released by Congress

pages like:
defend the 2nd
blacktivist
secured borders
stop A.I.
LGBT United
Donald Trump America (hey, our first about politics!)
like if you want to see jesus win (jesus against a devil hillary

the ads in question are in fact out there and very few of them have to do with the election but more the election issues and their entire goal was to put one side against the other. period.

i don't see how this is "Illegal" and i don't understand why after knowing this, people still fight and blame the russians OF WHICH ultimately may be correct after all cause all this bickering is exactly what they wanted. they didnt give a toss off who won our election.
I know, right!? Just like that other tall tale about how illegals are voting.

first of all, this bot-farm only spent around $100k on ads on facebook. then these ads were not political but pitting groups against each other.

pages like:
defend the 2nd
blacktivist
secured borders
stop A.I.
LGBT United

the ads in question are in fact out there and very few of them have to do with the election but more the election issues and their entire goal was to put one side against the other. period.

i don't see how this is "Illegal" and i don't understand why after knowing this, people still fight and blame the russians OF WHICH ultimately may be correct after all cause all this bickering is exactly what they wanted. they didnt give a toss off who won our election.
there were ads around that in there too. anything controversial that would divide people.

and if you think they're not - i'll just giggle and move on.

pages like:
defend the 2nd
blacktivist
secured borders
stop A.I.
LGBT United

there were ads around that in there too. anything controversial that would divide people.

They are controversial to those that have the ability to fear what a politicians says..

pages like:
defend the 2nd
blacktivist
secured borders
stop A.I.
LGBT United

They are controversial to those that have the ability to fear what a politicians says..
many have nothing to do with politics but social issues. now when people demand politics fixes social issues then yes we run into what we're running into now. backlash.

have you looked at a wide example of the ads themselves or are you just going by talking points from the past. i looked at almost 500 ads on day to give me a good idea the focus and very very few were VOTE TRUMP or BAD HILLARY and while those in fact where there, BAD TRUMP VOTE HILLARY was there too.

go look.

pages like:
defend the 2nd
blacktivist
secured borders
stop A.I.
LGBT United

many have nothing to do with politics but social issues. now when people demand politics fixes social issues then yes we run into what we're running into now. backlash.

have you looked at a wide example of the ads themselves or are you just going by talking points from the past. i looked at almost 500 ads on day to give me a good idea the focus and very very few were VOTE TRUMP or BAD HILLARY and while those in fact where there, BAD TRUMP VOTE HILLARY was there too.

go look.
Bullshit. It's all politics.

Undermining people's confidence in government in general keeps people home...and that is a political act.

Pushing a "meme" that one candidate is in ill health is a political act

Raising racial issues and fraudulently directing them in various ways is a political attack

pages like:
defend the 2nd
blacktivist
secured borders
stop A.I.
LGBT United

go look.

Undermining people's confidence in government in general keeps people home...and that is a political act.

Raising racial issues and fraudulently directing them in various ways is a political attack
it's a social attack you are choosing to make political.

just as the russians knew you would cause of your hate. they know this cause of all the meta-data they pulled from russia about our habits on that platform and which groups to target. it's advertising in nature, social in effect and political cause you hate trump and need something to justify it cause you're not strong enough to stand on your own beliefs.

way to be a tool, boy.

pages like:
defend the 2nd
blacktivist
secured borders
stop A.I.
LGBT United

go look.
I made up my mind before the election started. I voted for Trump.

go look.

just as the russians knew you would cause of your hate. they know this cause of all the meta-data they pulled from russia about our habits on that platform and which groups to target. it's advertising in nature, social in effect and political cause you hate trump and need something to justify it cause you're not strong enough to stand on your own beliefs.

way to be a tool, boy.
It's an ongoing "social attack" with political aims...of course

go look.

way to be a tool, boy.
It's an ongoing "social attack" with political aims...of course
like what? explain it to us. odds are you'll bail on that question.

Forum List

Back