the facebook ads that changed an election

there were ads around that in there too. anything controversial that would divide people.

and if you think they're not - i'll just giggle and move on.
They are controversial to those that have the ability to fear what a politicians says..
many have nothing to do with politics but social issues. now when people demand politics fixes social issues then yes we run into what we're running into now. backlash.

have you looked at a wide example of the ads themselves or are you just going by talking points from the past. i looked at almost 500 ads on day to give me a good idea the focus and very very few were VOTE TRUMP or BAD HILLARY and while those in fact where there, BAD TRUMP VOTE HILLARY was there too.

go look.
Bullshit. It's all politics.

Undermining people's confidence in government in general keeps people home...and that is a political act.

Pushing a "meme" that one candidate is in ill health is a political act

Raising racial issues and fraudulently directing them in various ways is a political attack
it's a social attack you are choosing to make political.

just as the russians knew you would cause of your hate. they know this cause of all the meta-data they pulled from russia about our habits on that platform and which groups to target. it's advertising in nature, social in effect and political cause you hate trump and need something to justify it cause you're not strong enough to stand on your own beliefs.

way to be a tool, boy.
It's an ongoing "social attack" with political aims...of course
the aim is to divide us by any means necessary.

again - way to be a tool.

They are controversial to those that have the ability to fear what a politicians says..
many have nothing to do with politics but social issues. now when people demand politics fixes social issues then yes we run into what we're running into now. backlash.

have you looked at a wide example of the ads themselves or are you just going by talking points from the past. i looked at almost 500 ads on day to give me a good idea the focus and very very few were VOTE TRUMP or BAD HILLARY and while those in fact where there, BAD TRUMP VOTE HILLARY was there too.

go look.

Undermining people's confidence in government in general keeps people home...and that is a political act.

Raising racial issues and fraudulently directing them in various ways is a political attack

just as the russians knew you would cause of your hate. they know this cause of all the meta-data they pulled from russia about our habits on that platform and which groups to target. it's advertising in nature, social in effect and political cause you hate trump and need something to justify it cause you're not strong enough to stand on your own beliefs.

way to be a tool, boy.

You're the tool..Putin's tool

go look.

way to be a tool, boy.

heh - of course i am. there there, child. it will all be ok. shout out insults again and keep from understanding that's exactly what the people you claim to be mad at want you to do. :)

way to be a tool, boy.

heh - of course i am. there there, child. it will all be ok. shout out insults again and keep from understanding that's exactly what the people you claim to be mad at want you to do. :)
now you've done it.

way to be a tool, boy.

After flinging insults like a spoiled 10 yr old you whine about insults?

Oh...

way to be a tool, boy.

Oh...
:dunno::dunno: hly crap. you are lost.

way to be a tool, boy.

Oh...
i don't see spoiled 10 year olds calling tools "tools" very much. you want to stop being treated as a child, stop stomping your foot and acting like one.

Last edited:
You don’t want to see and you don’t want to understand. That’s very clear.

I was clearly persuaded by this Russian meme on Facebook

ZomboMeme 03012019081702.jpg

there were ads around that in there too. anything controversial that would divide people.

and if you think they're not - i'll just giggle and move on.

go look.

way to be a tool, boy.

So MSNBC, abc,cbs ,nbc and fucking Murphy brown doesn't do the same thing?

God you libtards love to cry wolf

Fucking propaganda tools all of you are.

You don’t want to see and you don’t want to understand. That’s very clear.
you're correct. I don't see nor understand any of what you are spewing. I was for trump from the day he started talking at the debates. not one single fking ad convinced me of anything. I knew of Benghazi, I knew of the 33,000 deleted emails. I didn't need an ad to tell me that. Trump was the victor for the very things he said and the very things hitlery did. so yep, I have no idea what your spew is about.

Forum List

Back