"The fact that Biden isn't joining president Trump and the media continues to run a cover-up is a problem." Devin Nunes

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
This election is not over. The Biden campaign should be joining with the Trump campaign to assure America's election integrity is safe, especially after 4 years of hearing about Russian meddling nonsense.

Representative Devin Nunes on the media's coverage of the election, Newsmax TV's recent ratings explosion and more -

This election is not over. The Biden campaign should be joining with the Trump campaign to assure America's election integrity is safe, especially after 4 years of hearing about Russian meddling nonsense.

Representative Devin Nunes on the media's coverage of the election, Newsmax TV's recent ratings explosion and more -

I for one really believe Donald Trump won, but the media will never report it or call it for him.

Nunes? Seriously? The Trump flunkie who sued a fake cow? hahahahaha

Someday that cow is going to pay!

Someday that cow is going to pay!

I bet Nunes thinks so.

America had a choice between an Evil Corrupt Politician who has been selling America out for 47 years, and a man who gave up $ 1 Billion of his wealth to work for a $1 dollar of year to reverse the policies of Marxist Globalists who want to destroy America on their way to goose stepping right in to the 666 New World Order placing everyone who loves Freedom in Chains.

America had a choice between an Evil Corrupt Politician who has been selling America out for 47 years, and a man who gave up $ 1 Billion of his wealth to work for a $1 dollar of year to reverse the policies of Marxist Globalists who want to destroy America on their way to goose stepping right in to the 666 New World Order placing everyone who loves Freedom in Chains.
Biden is half a bowl of shit but Trump is the entire bowl. It's incredibly difficult to believe that anyone is gullible enough to not realize what a crook Trump is and has always been. Most people did not vote for Biden but rather against the sociopath who lied to the American people about a potentially fatal virus just to cover his own fat a$$. What 1 billion did he give up? Certainly not what he owed in taxes.

Last edited:

America made the choice to fire that corrupt incompetent over a week ago.

Biden is half a bowl of shit but Trump is the entire bowl. It's incredibly difficult to believe that anyone is gullible enough to not realize what a crook Trump is and has always been. Most people did not vote for Biden but rather against the sociopath who lied to the American people about a potentially fatal virus just to cover his own fat a$$.

Tree is firmly in the 'Trump is annointed by God!' camp. So yes, there are people that gullible.

Biden is half a bowl of shit but Trump is the entire bowl. It's incredibly difficult to believe that anyone is gullible enough to not realize what a crook Trump is and has always been. Most people did not vote for Biden but rather against the sociopath who lied to the American people about a potentially fatal virus just to cover his own fat a$$.

Tree is firmly in the 'Trump is annointed by God!' camp. So yes, there are people that gullible.
I wonder how these folks feel now the QAnon has gone dark. Their birther standard bearer was supposed to bring home a landslide and if god was in the mix, that should have been guaranteed. Jeez!

I wonder how these folks feel now the QAnon has gone dark. Their birther standard bearer was supposed to bring home a landslide and if god was in the mix, that should have been guaranteed. Jeez!

I imagine the same way the "Seekers" felt when the UFO that was supposed to pick up their cult members didn't show and the world wasn't destroyed.

They'll confabulate some new convoluted nonsense to relieve the cognitive dissonance caused by the old convoluted nonsense.... like cultists generally do. A few might come to their senses.

I imagine the same way the "Seekers" felt when the UFO that was supposed to pick up their cult members didn't show and the world wasn't destroyed.

They'll confabulate some new convoluted nonsense to relieve the cognitive dissonance caused by the old convoluted nonsense.... like cultists generally do. A few might come to their senses.
I agree. There will be a new spin and Sweet Potato Hitler will give them plenty of fodder to concoct more bat crap crazy nonsense.

I agree. There will be a new spin and Sweet Potato Hitler will give them plenty of fodder to concoct more bat crap crazy nonsense.

Trump is not the disease. Trump is the symptom of the strong streak of batshit crazy that riddles the GOP like fat in a juicy roast. The GOP primed its followers to ignore science and evidence on topics like birth certificates, climate change, evolution, the imaginary 'dangers' of pot, etc.

Trump just out batshitted them. And that kind of crazy doesn't just vanish. The GOP is stuck with it. We all have to deal with their crazy now.

Trump is not the disease. Trump is the symptom of the strong streak of batshit crazy that riddles the GOP like fat in a juicy roast. The GOP primed its followers to ignore science and evidence on topics like birth certificates, climate change, evolution, the imaginary 'dangers' of pot, etc.

Trump just out batshitted them. And that kind of crazy doesn't just vanish. The GOP is stuck with it. We all have to deal with their crazy now.
But I never count on the establishment Dems to hold anyone accountable after the fact so what will change? In fact, the Dems enabled the rise of a Trump as well. They have effectively whitewashed Dubya.

There's no upside for Biden, only risk of Trump whooping his ass and embarrassment. Hence Biden will continue to falsely claim he has won.

Even if Biden wins, I cant imagine using the words America and Proud in the same sentence, when describing Biden as president.
I wonder if Biden would stand strong and keep the sanctions and tariffs in place for Iran, Russia, and China ?

It's about time Devin Nunes shoves his head up the impeached president trump's a$$. The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics in Nunes' home district have been wondering when he would again honor their orange-hued hero properly.

Forum List

Back