The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

What bipartisan effort?
I take it that you didn't listen to the two hour hearing last week. Arm yourself with facts and data before "knee-jerking" because you simply don't like the findings. Shall I provide a link? You can find it on YouTube. I watched it live on Facebook.

I take it that you didn't listen to the two hour hearing last week. Arm yourself with facts and data before "knee-jerking" because you simply don't like the findings. Shall I provide a link? You can find it on YouTube. I watched it live on Facebook.
Again, what bipartisan effort?

LOLOLOLOL

By "bipartisan," you mean "Stop the Steal" OANN raising money from "Stop the Steal" conservatives to pay the "Stop the Steal" frauditors who were hired by "Stop the Steal" Republican state senators.

And of course you trust an unaccredited company with zero experience in auditing an election and run by a Nut who was posting about how the election was stolen even before he started auditing ballots. You're that fucked in the head.
No one credible is disputing their findings. The spin doctors can use the ol "Uh-UH?!?!" Rebuttal but the fact remains that there is a huge discrepancy in how many mail-in ballots were sent out and how many were returned. The former should be higher by far. 18,000 plus voters participated in the election but magically disappeared from the voter roles shortly afterwards. How can mail in ballots not have two creases in them if they were "mail in ballots". I know how the mail system works. I have been in the industry since 1995. I know how the bulk mail centers work and how mail is processed. Mail isn't delivered in the middle of the night and mail-in ballots are not sent in what we call "Flat envelopes". It would be too expensive and too cumbersome to sort to a carrier's route. The servers had Verizon wireless WIFI cards but yet we were told that the machines had no internet capabilities. ..hmmm? They found security breaches where those not authorized to have access, did. We know this because some voters received notices that their information had been compromised.

You stink as a poster for a litany of reasons but the biggest fault is that you lack even basic knowledge on topics you comment on.....sucks to be you, lil faun, the perv.

No one credible is disputing their findings. The spin doctors can use the ol "Uh-UH?!?!" Rebuttal but the fact remains that there is a huge discrepancy in how many mail-in ballots were sent out and how many were returned. The former should be higher by far. 18,000 plus voters participated in the election but magically disappeared from the voter roles shortly afterwards. How can mail in ballots not have two creases in them if they were "mail in ballots". I know how the mail system works. I have been in the industry since 1995. I know how the bulk mail centers work and how mail is processed. Mail isn't delivered in the middle of the night and mail-in ballots are not sent in what we call "Flat envelopes". It would be too expensive and too cumbersome to sort to a carrier's route. The servers had Verizon wireless WIFI cards but yet we were told that the machines had no internet capabilities. ..hmmm? They found security breaches where those not authorized to have access, did. We know this because some voters received notices that their information had been compromised.

You stink as a poster for a litany of reasons but the biggest fault is that you lack even basic knowledge on topics you comment on.....sucks to be you, lil faun, the perv.
Factually incorrect.

Yes, I did watch is why I'm asking the question.
Seriously, you had no questions at all? No "eyebrow raising" moment??????
Wanting to believe even when presented with factual data and the stonewalling of the Arizona election officials after agreeing to comply with the subpoena to provide the routers? Nothing is going to change but it just drives the point home to me that we live in a banana republic.

Tammy Patrick, a former federal compliance officer for the Maricopa County Elections Department for 11 years, told us Logan is looking at early voter lists provided to political parties in the weeks before the election to assist their get-out-the-vote efforts. They are not meant to be — and are not — a full accounting of early voters.

Tammy Patrick, a former federal compliance officer for the Maricopa County Elections Department for 11 years, told us Logan is looking at early voter lists provided to political parties in the weeks before the election to assist their get-out-the-vote efforts. They are not meant to be — and are not — a full accounting of early voters.

What Trump stated has no bearing on the findings of the auditors and serious questions remain unanswered. Why the stonewalling of the routers that could answer a lot of questions? Why did the demcrat party assemble a team of over 100 lawyers to prevent the release of pertinent information and evidence that could clear all this up? Either the election process is legit or it isn't.......there is no gray area. I have no faith in it so thus I don't participate in it. It's all an illusion and just "smoke and mirrors".

You're deranged as ever, dickless delusional dale. We know how many ballots were sent and we know how many were returned...

REQUESTS = 2,364,426
RETURNS = 1,918,024

You lose as always because you're a loser.

Fraud has been proven in the court of public opinion and the numbers are growing.. Your lie has failed.
LOL

Arizona registered voters...

• How confident are you in the integrity of elections in Arizona, in general?

Extremely/Moderately Confident: 58%
Not at all/Not too confident: 22%

• Which of the following statements is closer to your opinion of the 2020 Presidential Election results, even if neither matches your beliefs exactly?

While the election was not run perfectly, there is no credible evidence of voter fraud that was widespread enough to have changed the outcome of the election: 66%
Evidence has been uncovered which shows that the election was stolen from President Trump in a number of states that the media and election officials have called for Joe Biden: 34%

Arizona Public Opinion Pulse (AZPOP)

Forum List

Back