The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

You're deranged as ever, dickless delusional dale. We know how many ballots were sent and we know how many were returned...

REQUESTS = 2,364,426
RETURNS = 1,918,024

You lose as always because you're a loser.

Lil faun, if that was the case, the EB32 records would reflect that less ballots were received than were sent out......EB33 records show an anomaly of 74K more mail-in ballots received than were sent out. That seems to be the case in numerous swing states as Trump was winning by a HUGE margin at the end of the election coverage....all of the sudden? Ballots appeared as if by magic and in many cases were not "mail-in ballots" because they were never folded thus no creases.

Don't get all pissy with me for pointing out the obvious, ya little creep. I didn't vote in 2016 or this past sham of an election. I don't give even so much as a fly's fart off of your ill-fitting toupee if you want to defend Plugs Biden's honor......I certainly wouldn't want to be tasked with defending that idiot. I will say one thing, you little commie fucks will always "circle the wagons" around your fellow cretins.......loyal to a fault.

(snicker)

You should learn more about our Constitution and the powers delegated to the states. With all the videos of all the election centers, it is possibly that was the most scrutinize election in the history of mankind. The only thing that lack integrity in the last election was the loser.

Again, with all the videos of all the election centers this demonstrative lie was debunked long ago.

Before election day. Some states allow that by law. Why is that a problem? Both parties have access to this correction feature in those states.

If you're an American, when did you lose faith in our Constitution brother?
Not only a sham, but it's been a sham ever since the shady characters figured out a way to exploit all the diversity in the rules, and therefore alledgedly cheat when ever it was expedient for them to do so. Why do you think that there are these so called swing states to focus on, and so on and so forth ? Why do you think that the electorial college is attacked so badly ? Why do you, wait do you even think ? lol

Why do you think that districts are drawn up etc ??

Politicians are smart, but in alot of ways evilly smart to get what they want when they want it, and so they are smart in a bad way. Trump fooled their aces in 2016, and they figured out a way or ways not to let that slip up happen again. The people be damned right ??

Lil faun, if that was the case, the EB32 records would reflect that less ballots were received than were sent out......EB33 records show an anomaly of 74K more mail-in ballots received than were sent out. That seems to be the case in numerous swing states as Trump was winning by a HUGE margin at the end of the election coverage....all of the sudden? Ballots appeared as if by magic and in many cases were not "mail-in ballots" because they were never folded thus no creases.

(snicker)
LOLOL

Never forget this, dickless delusional dale... you're a flaming retard who's fucked in the head. It's not EB32 returns and EB33 files ... it's EV32 returns and EV33 files. And no, they don't show anything suspicious. Just like with the cyber ninjas, you don't know what you're talking about...

Don't get all pissy with me for pointing out the obvious, ya little creep. I didn't vote in 2016 or this past sham of an election. I don't give even so much as a fly's fart off of your ill-fitting toupee if you want to defend Plugs Biden's honor......I certainly wouldn't want to be tasked with defending that idiot. I will say one thing, you little commie fucks will always "circle the wagons" around your fellow cretins.......loyal to a fault.

Dumbfuck... this is your idea of "circling the wagon," is it...?

I've stated several times on this forum I think Biden is at least half senile. And even when he was sane, he was an idiot. His stimulus, IMO, was a waste and only hurt the job market by incentivizing people to not work. I hope the economy can survive him. Like Trump, I don't expect Biden to serve a second term. I'm not certain he will get to complete his first term.

Are you ever not a demented idiot, dickless delusional dale?

Ever???

:abgg2q.jpg:

It is still a very large number and shows that he was defrauded. Biden did not get 81 million LEGAL votes. Period.

The American voters turned up to vote the Trumpybear out of office. Two thirds of eligible voters participated. Now that the Neo_GOP have proven to be subservient to their exalted cult leader, they will be turned out legally in 22 too, imo.

The American voters turned up to vote the Trumpybear out of office. Two thirds of eligible voters participated. Now that the Neo_GOP have proven to be subservient to their exalted cult leader, they will be turned out legally in 22 too, imo.
horse shit. not on my mothers grave. BTW, she always voted conservative until she died.

Not only a sham, but it's been a sham ever since the shady characters figured out a way to exploit all the diversity in the rules, and therefore alledgedly cheat when ever it was expedient for them to do so.
So basically since 1796?
Why do you think that there are these so called swing states to focus on, and so on and so forth ? Why do you think that the electorial college is attacked so badly ?
It was one of the most watched and recorded votes in history, especially in those states where the vote could go either way. That was my point. The Neo-GOP can make all the accusations they want. The evidence was not produced. Biden is President. It's not about the EC or Gerrymandering.
Politicians are smart, but in alot of ways evilly smart to get what they want when they want it, and so they are smart in a bad way. Trump fooled their aces in 2016, and they figured out a way or ways not to let that slip up happen again.

Trump is smart and is just a evil in a lot of ways as the typical politician. Yep, they did everything in their power to make the Trumpybear a one term wonder. Just as the GOP circled the wagons when his corrupt nature became problematic.

No one credible is disputing their findings.
What findings have they published? A political hearing is not a court of law. It is a place where partisans can make any accusations they want. The pretense of legitimacy behind their fraudulent, extra judicial effort, undermines the US Constitution.

Nobody turned out to vote for Biden. The election was stolen and the audits are going to prove it conclusively. You lost, your lie has failed. Do not repeat it to me again.

The fraud, I had more faith in you
What you have faith in is that I know your game. The reason you all have no proof, or no real arguments, is because that's not what you're after. You're not trying to make a real case - you know you have none. You're simply putting on a show hoping it will sow doubt and distrust.

Fuck you very much.

Nobody turned out to vote for Biden. The election was stolen and the audits are going to prove it conclusively. You lost, your lie has failed. Do not repeat it to me again.

81 million Americans cast their vote for Joe Biden. Deal with it pussy!

Every president that get 12 million more votes than the four years before should win the election. One reason why the 81 million for Biden is fraudulent.

The only problem is, is that Trump got 7,000,000 less votes than the guy that he ran against. 81,000,000 >74,000,000!!!!
MAGA

The cry baby sore loser will persist in whining and lying, and his cult will continue to be turned on by the pathetic performance.

giphy.gif

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 10.20.15 AM.png

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    411.2 KB · Views: 15
But that's also the evidence. The very fact that he got so many votes is PROOF that he cheated. No way he got that many votes, so, therefore, he cheated.

You're just not good at logic.
Now I C ........

Forum List

Back