The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

The fact there were more mail ballots was the only difference, why would more people vote than normal? That’s not logical
Every pressidential election generally has more voters than the last one.

I don't, that poster must
I do indeed. He was a terrible President and contributed directly to Trump. Obama coined the phrase "elections have consequences", and amplified the in-your-face, partisan attitude that it conveys. He created the divisions that Trump exploited.

But I was referring to Trump with my "narcissistic moron" comment.

Last edited:
The electors already voted.
Voted on false information that the election was “safe and secure”.

We’ve started door to door canvassing here in AZ. There is mass voter fraud taking place. Empty lots with several voter registrations. Sometimes a name is registered to a random address that has never lived there. Yet these addresses are being used to register ghost voters. Someone internally is casting these ballots since they are never actually mailed out, yet are shown as voted.

Voted on false information that the election was “safe and secure”.

We’ve started door to door canvassing here in AZ. There is mass voter fraud taking place. Empty lots with several voter registrations. Sometimes a name is registered to a random address that has never lived there. Yet these addresses are being used to register ghost voters. Someone internally is casting these ballots since they are never actually mailed out, yet are shown as voted.
False again.

No canvassing is happening in Arizona.

Arizona election auditors say they don't have enough information to finish report

Forum List

Back