The Fakes - HAMAS/Israel - Images/ Videos

It is absolutely true. You are continuing to support Hamas.
Nope. Try and find one post where Dante actually does that.

:auiqs.jpg:

I did a search here and see where in 2014 and 2015 Dante was clear. Hmmm...

defending Israel:
So let's get this straight: There is a cease fire in effect from a few years before. HAMAS breaks it and Israel is somehow the aggressor?

Pushed away by rabid supporters of Israel attacking an American President and taking sides with one Israeli leader over America:
Netanyahu and supporters of Israel have pushed me into a camp that refuses to support Israel blindly.

It is time Israel grew up and stood on her own or falls. If that entails a fight with her neighbors then I will support Israel, but from afar. No American blood or money for Israel. No more.

thank you Nettie and rabid Israeli supporters on usmb

Still can't find support for any terrorist group in the mideast, or hatred of Israel, or any attacks on Israel's right to exist.

Hmm...

Nope. Try and find one post where Dante actually does that.

:auiqs.jpg:

I did a search here and see where in 2014 and 2015 Dante was clear. Hmmm...

defending Israel:

Pushed away by rabid supporters of Israel attacking an American President and taking sides with one Israeli leader over America:

Still can't find support for any terrorist group in the mideast, or hatred of Israel, or any attacks on Israel's right to exist.

Hmm...
Liar. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Conservatives now feel emboldened to spew non-stop hate at anyone who challenges their delusional antisemitic narratives.

As you say, they're like wounded animals.
You are the anti-Semite, and clearly so, you demented puddle of twat discharge. You are supporting the Jew killers.

It's interesting to follow the fact checkers -- Fact Checkers can be believed?

Searching the issue may well be a worthwhile use of time
Yes yes we know.. Palestinian/ Muslim terrorists are the most oppressed people and all of their inhumane atrocities are made up with fake videos and liars across the nation who all coordinate to screw you over.

Sounds like flat earthers trying to say all of NASA and all satellite images are fake

Yes yes we know.. Palestinian/ Muslim terrorists are the most oppressed people and all of their inhumane atrocities are made up with fake videos and liars across the nation who all coordinate to screw you over.

Sounds like flat earthers trying to say all of NASA and all satellite images are fake

You do know Dante was not siding with any Palestinians or Muslims? :auiqs.jpg:

you reveal yourself to be one more hateful idiot on usmb.

People like you? Want to hide uncomfortable truths. Truth is the Fakes are all over the web put up by all sides. Like the 2020 election lies people support, you support Fakes as long as they fit your limited view of the world.

A quick look back at Israel/Palestine threads will reveal democrats here all support Hamas and thinks Israel is evil.

Watch democrats near you tomorrow. Many of them stand with Hamas.
1697142355229.png

It's interesting to follow the fact checkers -- Fact Checkers can be believed?

Searching the issue may well be a worthwhile use of time

Now we have a fake of a real thing, or a fake, or ...

Fakes have entered through the front and rear doors, as well as through the windows. We are not safe anymore -- safe to trust without ourselves becoming fact checkers..

We have an example here:

A quick look back at Israel/Palestine threads will reveal democrats here all support Hamas and thinks Israel is evil.

Watch democrats near you tomorrow. Many of them stand with Hamas.
View attachment 842062
Bullshit.

But you haters don't care. You can now post lies and bs under the cover of the victims of HAMAS.

Bullshit.

But you haters don't care. You can now post lies and bs under the cover of the victims of HAMAS.
When you go through threads about Israel or foreign aid, you will quickly learn who's side democrats are on. Democrats at BLM wouldn't post this if they didn't believe it was a popular opinion.
1697208822993.png

When you go through threads about Israel or foreign aid, you will quickly learn who's side democrats are on. Democrats at BLM wouldn't post this if they didn't believe it was a popular opinion.
View attachment 842403

I know few Democrat who support HAMAS' action.

Evil people like you -- oh wait! Saw your name and avatar.

never mind

I know few Democrat who support HAMAS' action.

Evil people like you -- oh wait! Saw your name and avatar.

never mind
I don't know any republicans that support Hamas.

Saying only a few Democrats support Hamas is a lie. Democrats have been funding Iran who funds Hamas for decades.

You hateful people are demented. Why would you think Dante loves Islam or any other religion?

Mental defectives refer to themselves in the third person.

Forum List

Back