The Family That Created the Opioid Epidemic Wants Legal Immunity

A single family is responsible for all the opioid addiction in America? That's and impressive feat. I would certainly label them a clan of over-achievers.

This is another reason why I support people burning it all down. Get caught selling some weed and you don't get legal immunity. This family should have long been dealt with.

A single family is responsible for all the opioid addiction in America? That's and impressive feat. I would certainly label them a clan of over-achievers.
Knowingly published false research data to convince doctors highly addictive Oxycontin wasn't addictive. 200,000 deaths later the Sacklers took the billions they extracted from human misery and fled to the Only Democracy in the Middle East. Our Best Friend and Ally then refused US extradition requests so the criminal Sacklers got away scot free

Knowingly published false research data to convince doctors highly addictive Oxycontin wasn't addictive. 200,000 deaths later the Sacklers took the billions they extracted from human misery and fled to the Only Democracy in the Middle East. Our Best Friend and Ally then refused US extradition requests so the criminal Sacklers got away scot free
And they want us to trust them with a "vaccine" without question or discourse.

Without opioid-based anesthesia and pain relief, modern surgery would be impossible. Opioid-based drugs relieve the suffering of millions.

Without opioid-based anesthesia and pain relief, modern surgery would be impossible. Opioid-based drugs relieve the suffering of millions.
It's also highly addictive, the Sacklers knowingly lied about the addictive power of their product. Criminals.

Sorry, I didn't realize that there was a single carbon-based lifeform from Seattle to the Serengeti who was unaware that opioids are addictive.

Chinese-Opium-den.jpg

It seems that some Americans are in the mood for another prohibition crusade...

carrie-nation-feature-543882879.jpg

... I need to buy a few thousand poppy plants.

It's also highly addictive, the Sacklers knowingly lied about the addictive power of their product. Criminals.

Sorry, I didn't realize that there was a single carbon-based lifeform from Seattle to the Serengeti who was unaware that opioids are addictive.

View attachment 494882

The Sacklers still argue it is not.

View attachment 494882

Some people argue that leeches can cure neuralgia. I don't listen to their medical advice either.

View attachment 494882

Some people argue that leeches can cure neuralgia. I don't listen to their medical advice either.

No one is asking you to. This isn't about you. It's about the lies pushed by a pharmaceutical company.

No one is asking you to. This isn't about you. It's about the lies pushed by a pharmaceutical company.

Wait! You're claiming that a company purports their products to be safe unless misused?!

How could such a thing happen in America?!

Drink-Responsibly-logo-3-1.png

Valeant, a major drug company, the only FDA-approved maker of the out-of-patent drug Syprine, a life saving drug for those with a rare liver condition called Wilson's disease, used it's market power to raise prices of a pill which sells for a dollar in most countries so that a year's supply costs 300 thousand dollars.

this is but one item on a long list of abuses in this sector alone, my friends. i could give 100 examples on the spot!

Forum List

Back