The FBI and Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a dog by an off-duty special agent Monday evening in Center City

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It was not immediately known if the dog that was shot survived.

i do not condone animal cruelty. i'm like a lion, i protect the animals! ROAAAAAAAR

So what? Some dog attacks mine it will be lucky to survive, too. Some people don't socialize thier pets properly and then take them out in public, where they attack people and other animals. Tough sit if somebody didn't let your lil preshush maim or kill their pet. This is especially true if you live in a heavily urbanized city like Philly.

It was not immediately known if the dog that was shot survived.

i do not condone animal cruelty. i'm like a lion, i protect the animals! ROAAAAAAAR

tommy smothers had a 40 lb chicken that attacked dickie's dog and killed it.

not at all...its because what you said about coming back to America when everything is better...you are fair weather American...a coward....
There's fucking deadly earthquakes happening in lebanon, but i've got a country i love, so i'm stayin'...if i wanted to save my ass like YOU i would go to America and cash in on welfare benefits, it's not that hard, there's nothing holding me back

A misdemeanor at best and perhaps even a heroic act. Don't they have anything better to do?

There's fucking deadly earthquakes happening in lebanon, but i've got a country i love, so i'm stayin'...if i wanted to save my ass like YOU i would go to America and cash in on welfare benefits, it's not that hard, there's nothing holding me back
then give up your American passport.....fucking coward....

i wear a fucking MAGA Hat while cruising downtown beirut

you wear a Beyonce hat and slippers in a nursing home, if not a mental institution

who is the coward again?
sure you do.....cowardly so called americans run when things get tough....who is still in America?....me or you?...

Forum List

Back