The FBI and Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a dog by an off-duty special agent Monday evening in Center City

sure you do.....cowardly so called americans run when things get tough....who is still in America?....me or you?...
enough with the dumbass personal attacks when you know nothing about me. my dad died in the lebanese civil war when i was 1. he is a hero of war. he was the top pilot in the area but died when a missile struck him when he was going outside to get fresh air. i was a 6 time karate champion as a youth. you're a fucking whiny old bitch living in a nursing home, Biden's successor?

enough with the dumbass personal attacks when you know nothing about me. my dad died in the lebanese civil war when i was 1. he is a hero of war. he was the top pilot in the area but died when a missile struck him when he was going outside to get fresh air. i was a 6 time karate champion as a youth. you're a fucking whiny old bitch living in a nursing home, Biden's successor?
wait stop you dont have to get all sobby on me now......take a breath....

Forum List

Back