The FBI Has Been Targeting Parents Using the Counterterrorism Division

You're another of those goobers who fell fo trump's big lie, aren't you?
Lie's eh ? How many times have you got to be proven wrong before you finally wake up ?? It's really amazing when one thinks about it. You are part of the problem's, and definitely not part of the solution's.

Lie's eh ? How many times have you got to be proven wrong before you finally wake up ?? It's really amazing when one thinks about it. You are part of the problem's, and definitely not part of the solution's.
One time would be enough. Of course, that would take credible evidence. Constantly repeating the same discredited conspiracy theories is not credible evidence.

beagle9 is a goober too.

You mean like they can mine enough lithium to replace 88 million barrels per day of oil every 7 years?
Sorry, but I'm not an expert on mining lithium. Sounds like a pretty complicated process, so you should allow me at least 12 or 13 minutes with Google before I can give you an expert answer.

Sorry, but I'm not an expert on mining lithium. Sounds like a pretty complicated process, so you should allow me at least 12 or 13 minutes with Google before I can give you an expert answer.
You don't need to be an expert on mining lithium. You only need to understand how much lithium is needed to replace 88,000,000 barrels of oil per day.

Surely the experts you follow have done that calculation, right? What do they say?

You don't need to be an expert on mining lithium. You only need to understand how much lithium is needed to replace 88,000,000 barrels of oil per day.

Surely the experts you follow have done that calculation, right? What do they say?
Don't know. That's not on the list of things I worry about. You are free to make your own list.

Forum List

Back