The FBI Is a Distinguished Institution with a Ton of Great People

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Which begs the question why a very small handful of people ended up handling both the Hillary email and Trump Russia investigations.

FBI = Corruption at its Finest

DR_2F-VW4AAeekL

And not being asked is who assigned these people to both cases. It's not like you walk into the FBI every morning and pick a card on which case you'll be working on. Someone higher up got these people assigned. Comey?

Obama and Hillary didn’t think there would be enough smart democrats to sway an election.
Both of those idiots misjudged the intelligence of the average voter.

Hmmmm. You righty freaks don’t believe Black Lives Matters when they claim local po dunk Police departments are bias , BUT You think the FBI is corrupt ?!?

Lol! Really stepping us your hypocrisy game .

Hmmmm. You righty freaks don’t believe Black Lives Matters when they claim local po dunk Police departments are bias , BUT You think the FBI is corrupt ?!?

I can think of one post where I supported a cop, and he reported another cop for brutality. Otherwise I am pretty consistent in my calls for reform and accountability.

You lefties love to put down entire groups without evidence. Which you just did again.

Forum List

Back