The FBI is hunting down MAGA grandmas while the streets of NYC look like this:

Millions of wasted man-hours chasing down 99% of the people who are charged with trespass or parading.

Meanwhile, ignoring real potential terrorists.

All this is laid at Biden's doorstep.

Inspiring - thanks for sharing. :)

Oh - and read the Constitution.

TIA

Fuck off pig fucker. OP admitted they had no evidence.

Pig fucker? That more applies to you, fascist. The attacks going on in Israel are going to be coming HERE.

Mark my words, thanks to your barbarians, and the bullshit they love, those attacks are coming here.

Get ready little pig lover, YOU are soon to be on the front line. Just like those poor Israeli civilians.

its possible terrorists have been flooding across the border in the last 3 years ..

Possible. More like they are here, preparing. You should prepare too. Those tactics are coming here, soon.

Do you have a link to something besides a right wing tweeter account from some random person?

Do you always use that type of media for your news?

~~~~~~
Nearly a quarter million got-a-ways have entered America along with 2 million military aged men.
Give a guess to how many are sleeper terrorists? Right! I don't know either.
But after this weekend and what occurred in Israel this weekend, I sleep with one eye open, thanks to our dear president and his traitorous actions.
Trump is correct.

1696895239123.png

~~~~~~
Nearly a quarter million got-a-ways have entered America along with 2 million military aged men.
Give a guess to how many are sleeper terrorists? Right! I don't know either.
But after this weekend and what occurred in Israel this weekend, I sleep with one eye open, thanks to our dear president and his traitorous actions.
Trump is correct.
ROFL!!!

Posting a rant from Trump that doesn't answer my question is your response?

Good grief. That is freaking hilarious.

You think I'm a russian bot and think it is WE that are nuts?

Get a grip on yourself, Stinky.

But not down there.

Point is that acting as these goons are in NYC SHOULD make you a "person of interest" to the FBI to be concerned about, just wearing a MAGA ballcap or going to your capitol on an historic day just standing around should NOT.

Yet many WERE arrested and far worse just for that for doing essentially NOTHING while the streets of NYC are full of people now clearly taking sides with potential threats to and enemies of America.
You assume they are not. Again. You wre stupid.

Forum List

Back