The FBI's fractured fairytale

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

more from sharyl attkisson on the overall thought process behind what the FBI did. we all really need to step back, remove names / emotions from this / and is what they did correct or wrong?

keep in mind if you say "correct" then you set a precedence that the other side can and will use these same methods. so "correct" means it's fair for all sides to act in this manner, not just your own.

from the article:
Once upon a time, the FBI said some thugs planned to rob a bank in town. Thugs are always looking to rob banks. They try all the time. But at this particular time, the FBI was hyper-focused on potential bank robberies in this particular town.

The best way to prevent the robbery — which is the goal, after all — would be for the FBI to alert all the banks in town. “Be on high alert for suspicious activity,” the FBI could tell the banks. “Report anything suspicious to us. We don’t want you to get robbed.”

Instead, in this fractured fairytale, the FBI followed an oddly less effective, more time-consuming, costlier approach. It focused on just one bank. And, strangely, it picked the bank that was least likely to be robbed because nobody thought it would ever get elected president — excuse me, I mean, because it had almost no cash on hand. (Why would robbers want to rob the bank with no cash?)

Stranger still, this specially-selected bank the FBI wanted to protect above all others happened to be owned by a man who was hated inside and outside the FBI.
----------
so we remove the names and suddenly it does look suspicious.

like this paragraph:
Instead, the FBI secretly sent at least one spy — er, “informant” — to commingle with the bank employees and get info. Yes, you are thinking, it would seem to make a lot more sense to spy on the would-be robbers than their intended victims. But the FBI chose to spy on the victims. You know, for their own good.

Trump's cardinal sin was not being prepared to immediately fire and replace absolutely everyone hired or promoted by Obama.

Look fuckface, Agent Orange just proved his allegiance to Putin at the G7. The bastard is doing all that he can to destroy the western alliance and NATO. And when he and Putin meet, as soon as they are in a private setting, Putin is going to unzip his pants and say "You have been a good boy, Donnie, you can have a turn".

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

Look fuckface, Agent Orange just proved his allegiance to Putin at the G7. The bastard is doing all that he can to destroy the western alliance and NATO. And when he and Putin meet, as soon as they are in a private setting, Putin is going to unzip his pants and say "You have been a good boy, Donnie, you can have a turn".

i can get amazed at how some people just get instantly hostile.

I can't speak for anyone else, but it IS frustrating that you are going on about this when the Gang of 8 have reviewed the evidence and they have said the FBI did nothing at all unusual or wrong. Their investigation was reasonable and appropriate.
So it can be frustrating when Trumpettes keep trying to cloud the water, poison the soup, with these "concerns" that have already been put to rest.
It really doesn't speak very well of those who are still hanging on to it.

You mean like this?

or this?
clinton-putin-apec-2012.jpg

150313155526-11-vladimir-putin-0313-super-169.jpg

Kissy Kissy. Obama loves Putty. So do the Clints...
I am trying to find your outrage over the Obam mic slip, pats on the knee, with promises of our uranium mines, but you must have deleted it because it's not here...

I can't speak for anyone else, but it IS frustrating that you are going on about this when the Gang of 8 have reviewed the evidence and they have said the FBI did nothing at all unusual or wrong. Their investigation was reasonable and appropriate.
So it can be frustrating when Trumpettes keep trying to cloud the water, poison the soup, with these "concerns" that have already been put to rest.
yea, i know what you mean by frustrating. it's frustrating to me that when i post our FBI may have been doing something wrong and i want it stopped, i'm called a "trumpette" simply because i'm analyzing the gov on the whole, not defending trump.

sharyl attkisson was one of the "honest" reporters that broke fast n furious. she did her homework and called out improper activity by our gov. you know, what the media is "supposed" to do for us in many cases.

she was called an idiot, tin foil hat person, and was spied on for the rest of obamas admin. look it up. look up her credentials before and post obama. she's NOT prone to telling lies to cover how she feels. she's old school journalism and i *do* encourage that 100%.

yet when i post her story in which she takes time to do her research, i get these kind of replies. you don't even look into what she said or her own reputation - you just say "all good, move along" and are frustrated people don't comply it would seem.

i'm frustrated they don't listen. i'm frustrated that calling out our gov for improper actions is *ALWAYS* taken as a trump defense.

as for your opinion of me - well i do believe i've already cratered that to hell and beyond so it's not like i post to regain your approval. sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't. but i don't try to pin you into a thought process along the way which categorizes your views into a simple fashion. *You* are not a simple minded person and i am not either. we just see things very differently and the ONLY way i know to find that common ground is to talk through it.

to me, trying to put people into their place with a label is counter productive to that end.

Trump's cardinal sin was not being prepared to immediately fire and replace absolutely everyone hired or promoted by Obama.
He’s too busy firing the incompetent morons he hired, and complaining about the incompetent morons that he’s not allowed to fire.
thank you for helping the purpose of this conversation with your usual well thought out and impartial input.

He’s too busy firing the incompetent morons he hired, and complaining about the incompetent morons that he’s not allowed to fire.
thank you for helping the purpose of this conversation with your usual well thought out and impartial input.
Sorry, I should have taken your pro-Trump fanfic more seriously.

you can't see the grays in between black and white. if i don't agree with what our FBI did i'm defending trump.

that's some seriously limited intelligence. to me anyway. you don't think my way so you're the idiot.

you can't see the grays in between black and white. if i don't agree with what our FBI did i'm defending trump.

that's some seriously limited intelligence. to me anyway. you don't think my way so you're the idiot.
The FBI discovered massive fraud and sabotage in a Presidential election. Because of that, measures are being taken to find those that were guilty, and to prevent such fraud and sabotage from happening again. I can see why you’re pissed about it.

The FBI discovered massive fraud and sabotage in a Presidential election. Because of that, measures are being taken to find those that were guilty, and to prevent such fraud and sabotage from happening again. I can see why you’re pissed about it.
who's pissed?

if they found it - great. but so far what "Fraud" has been uncovered? anything that has come of the process really has nothing to do with said reason for the investigations so far.

if trump did something wrong / illegal, fry him. no issues.

what i have issues with is bypassing the methods we use to determine trump did something wrong simply because you hate him and questioning that hate seems to irk you.

who's pissed?

if they found it - great. but so far what "Fraud" has been uncovered? anything that has come of the process really has nothing to do with said reason for the investigations so far.

what i have issues with is bypassing the methods we use to determine trump did something wrong simply because you hate him and questioning that hate seems to irk you.
Nobody is bypassing any methods.

more from sharyl attkisson on the overall thought process behind what the FBI did. we all really need to step back, remove names / emotions from this / and is what they did correct or wrong?

keep in mind if you say "correct" then you set a precedence that the other side can and will use these same methods. so "correct" means it's fair for all sides to act in this manner, not just your own.

from the article:
Once upon a time, the FBI said some thugs planned to rob a bank in town. Thugs are always looking to rob banks. They try all the time. But at this particular time, the FBI was hyper-focused on potential bank robberies in this particular town.

The best way to prevent the robbery — which is the goal, after all — would be for the FBI to alert all the banks in town. “Be on high alert for suspicious activity,” the FBI could tell the banks. “Report anything suspicious to us. We don’t want you to get robbed.”

Instead, in this fractured fairytale, the FBI followed an oddly less effective, more time-consuming, costlier approach. It focused on just one bank. And, strangely, it picked the bank that was least likely to be robbed because nobody thought it would ever get elected president — excuse me, I mean, because it had almost no cash on hand. (Why would robbers want to rob the bank with no cash?)

Stranger still, this specially-selected bank the FBI wanted to protect above all others happened to be owned by a man who was hated inside and outside the FBI.
----------

like this paragraph:
Instead, the FBI secretly sent at least one spy — er, “informant” — to commingle with the bank employees and get info. Yes, you are thinking, it would seem to make a lot more sense to spy on the would-be robbers than their intended victims. But the FBI chose to spy on the victims. You know, for their own good.

One problem with this is the Trump campaign shady members and their Russian Ukraine connections.
Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - WikiVisually

If you're talking about the Mueller probe into Russian collusion, yes. But as for "spygate", who was it who said that investigation was reasonable and appropriate? I'd like to see the link for that, cuz I'm not seeing anything that indicates that investigation was either reasonable or appropriate. Seriously, the FBI has to have substantial and verified evidence against an American citizen before they initiate the actions they took. So far, I don't see anything that approaches that standard.

who's pissed?

Nobody is bypassing any methods.
just because you say so, huh.

ok. trump didnt collude.

wow this IS much easier thanks!

from the article:

----------

like this paragraph:

One problem with this is the Trump campaign shady members and their Russian Ukraine connections.
Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - WikiVisually
and a seasoned vet reporter missed this.

got it. you have evidence that isnt bound in speculation im sure.

I suggest you take a Midol honey and cut down on the illicit drug use.

Forum List

Back