The federal government and the second amendment

Yes I would. However, I would be smart and not dumb enough to think I could out gun the military with a group of unorganized, shodily trained people who in most cases would rat me out if their lives depended on it.

Some have a plan and are well organized.

If something were to go down by force those "some" have been ID'd and will die in 24 hours or less. It will be explained as a major secret undercover sting to stop homegrown terrorist. Other Americans will say good riddance.

Some are plants a diversion others are silent. Some even work for the government.

That pejorative shows you're too biased to take seriously.

And, the fact that you are WRONG about why the South lost confirms the impression.

Maybe gun nuts is a little strong but I dont know what else to call them. A lot of them are nuts and dangerous to their communities.

Typing wrong in all caps doesn't make you right. When you take away the fluff the south lost because there were getting their asses blown up by more guns. True story.

And, the fact that you are WRONG about why the South lost confirms the impression.

Maybe gun nuts is a little strong but I dont know what else to call them. A lot of them are nuts and dangerous to their communities.

Typing wrong in all caps doesn't make you right. When you take away the fluff the south lost because there were getting their asses blown up by more guns. True story.
A lot are nuts? care to explain what you mean by that?
and the south lost because it was out numbered.
Every time a ship from Europe landed they took the new immigrates off and made them soldiers.

Some have a plan and are well organized.

If something were to go down by force those "some" have been ID'd and will die in 24 hours or less. It will be explained as a major secret undercover sting to stop homegrown terrorist. Other Americans will say good riddance.

Some are plants a diversion others are silent. Some even work for the government.

Good luck with that. You keep saying some which means not a whole lot and of no significance. I will remember that every time another sting occurs. If you really believe that most of these silent hidden cells are not identified you guys are in for a pretty nasty surprise.

Every time a ship from Europe landed they took the new immigrates off and made them soldiers.

Anytime someone thinks they need an assault rifle for a war with the government....SMH The south lost because they were outnumbered.....with more guns and were getting their asses handed to them. Just like gun nuts would be to make my point.

Good luck with that. You keep saying some which means not a whole lot and of no significance. I will remember that every time another sting occurs. If you really believe that most of these silent hidden cells are not identified you guys are in for a pretty nasty surprise.
Do you really think I'd give you a hard number?

Anyone who thinks they need a gun to someday fight their own government is more than a gun nut

They are a certified nut

Anytime someone thinks they need an assault rifle for a war with the government....SMH The south lost because they were outnumbered.....with more guns and were getting their asses handed to them. Just like gun nuts would be to make my point.

The south had the weapons they didn't have the man power.

No. I thought the whole point of being silent is that no one knows a hard number? Now I'm convinced you will be caught.

Anyone who thinks they need a gun to someday fight their own government is more than a gun nut

They are a certified nut

Spoken like a true shill

No. I thought the whole point of being silent is that no one knows a hard number? Now I'm convinced you will be caught.

Thats fine.

They are a certified nut

Spoken like a true shill

Not really

How else would you describe someone who is preparing to take up arms against the greatest country in the history of mankind?

They are a certified nut

Spoken like a true shill

Not really

How else would you describe someone who is preparing to take up arms against the greatest country in the history of mankind?

No American will be taking up arms against this country
The government is not this country especially when it no longer represents the people of this country.

The south had the weapons they didn't have the man power.

Sounds like poor planning by the south and serves as a lesson that clamoring for more guns has zero affect. People shoot guns. If no one is shooting it then its a useless paperweight.

Spoken like a true shill

Not really

The government is not this country especially when it no longer represents the people of this country.

Hard to separate them big boy

Try to convince others you are not taking arms against your country....only the evil Gubmint

Those are Americans you are killing you fucking traitor

Spoken like a true shill

Not really

What government do you know that has ever represented the people of that country? The very essence of government is to control people.

Not really

Try to convince others you are not taking arms against your country....only the evil Gubmint

My point exactly. He will kill the people that have his best interest at heart. The people he doesn't have a clue exist will laugh and direct him to his next target.

Not really

Traitor? I bet you cheer and praised Mandela.

Traitor? I bet you cheer and praised Mandela.

I know I did.

Forum List

Back