The federal government and the second amendment

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.

People in this country have something very powerful. The vote.

And it seems the very same folks telling you to use your guns on the government are the same folks trying to suppress it.

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam
What good did those weapons have on the victor?

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.
This should give you a clue.
" being necessary to the security of a free State"

You're an idiot. If Afghanistan threatened Russia or the U.S., or if Vietnam threatened the U.S., each would still be radioactive for the next 1,000 years.

and you actually think the US government would use all its military might on its own civilians you think they will roll tanks down main street USA and blow holes into churches and schools Or use the fighter jets to bomb hospitals and neighborhoods?

They would have every American that could fire a gun and that is a hell of a lot of guns and more then half the military join the fight against the government

None of that is the point. Someone tried to make the claim that small arms are no match for our massive military. The examples given show that they can be.

Except those wars weren't won with just "Small Arms".

But here's the more important thing. In these cases, these were a foreign country that didn't want to be there with people who didn't want them there.

In the case of you gun nuts, don't worry, your neighbors WILL rat you out.

oh you mean the modern day Tories?
But the one with the heavy weaponry didn't win did they?

Actually, the colonists and tories were equally well armed, thanks to the French.

And the VietCong were armed just as well as we were thanks to the Chinese and the Soviets.

So, um, when you gun whacks start your little rebellion, and your neighbors are ratting you out to the ATF because you were scaring the children, which foreign country do you think is going to come to your aid?

[quo

now I suggest you read about what happened in Athens Tenn in 1946 when what you claim cant or wont happen did happen when civilians was forced to use their guns to over throw a corrupt government

You mean where the Drunks who bullied the local government with guns figured out they had no idea how to get the garbage collected, and the local people gave power back to the local government...

drunkwithguns3.jpg

[quo

now I suggest you read about what happened in Athens Tenn in 1946 when what you claim cant or wont happen did happen when civilians was forced to use their guns to over throw a corrupt government

You mean where the Drunks who bullied the local government with guns figured out they had no idea how to get the garbage collected, and the local people gave power back to the local government...

drunkwithguns3.jpg

Clueless

The armed civilians marched to the sheriffs office and demanded the ballot boxes from the election that was just held that day. they wanted to make sure they was counted correctly to keep the fraud from happening again the same fraud that has keep the sheriffs and the other corrupt Politian's getting reelected like they were in the years past

It had nothing to do with trying to take over government it was so to make sure the ones that was rightfully elected took office

[quo

drunkwithguns3.jpg

Clueless

The armed civilians marched to the sheriffs office and demanded the ballot boxes from the election that was just held that day. they wanted to make sure they was counted correctly to keep the fraud from happening again the same fraud that has keep the sheriffs and the other corrupt Politian's getting reelected like they were in the years past

It had nothing to do with trying to take over government it was so to make sure the ones that was rightfully elected took office

After they did that did they storm the polls to make sure their black citizens had open access to vote?

[

Clueless

no, the drunks had their own candidates and didn't like their candidates losing the vote.

So they shot up the jail- thankfully no one was hurt- and then when their guys did get in, they had no idea what the fuck they were doing and were out the next election.

[quo

drunkwithguns3.jpg

You absolutely are the dumbest shack of shit here.
You don't know what in the hell you are talking about.

Except those wars weren't won with just "Small Arms".

But here's the more important thing. In these cases, these were a foreign country that didn't want to be there with people who didn't want them there.

In the case of you gun nuts, don't worry, your neighbors WILL rat you out.

oh you mean the modern day Tories?
But the one with the heavy weaponry didn't win did they?

Actually, the colonists and tories were equally well armed, thanks to the French.

And the VietCong were armed just as well as we were thanks to the Chinese and the Soviets.

So, um, when you gun whacks start your little rebellion, and your neighbors are ratting you out to the ATF because you were scaring the children, which foreign country do you think is going to come to your aid?

Maybe in Shitcago but here in the south their is three guns behind every blade of grass.
Neighbors here go shoot together.

That pejorative shows you're too biased to take seriously.

And, the fact that you are WRONG about why the South lost confirms the impression.

Maybe gun nuts is a little strong but I dont know what else to call them. A lot of them are nuts and dangerous to their communities.

Typing wrong in all caps doesn't make you right. When you take away the fluff the south lost because there were getting their asses blown up by more guns. True story.

I typed "wrong" in all caps for emphasis. Oh, the horror! And the South lost because the North had 21 million people vs. 9 million in the South and Grant was willing to sacrifice soldiers because he had so many more than the South.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks they need a gun to someday fight their own government is more than a gun nut

They are a certified nut

I see that a lot, and while I am not a proponent for armed insurrection, I would point out that your side says the same sort of people handed us our asses in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That pejorative shows you're too biased to take seriously.

And, the fact that you are WRONG about why the South lost confirms the impression.

Maybe gun nuts is a little strong but I dont know what else to call them. A lot of them are nuts and dangerous to their communities.

Typing wrong in all caps doesn't make you right. When you take away the fluff the south lost because there were getting their asses blown up by more guns. True story.

I typed one word in all caps for emphasis. Oh, the horror! And the South lost because the North had 21 million people vs. 9 million in the South and Grant was willing to sacrifice soldiers because he had so many more than the South.

There was no horror. I was just letting you know that it didn't make you right no matter how much you emphasized it. With all those guns the south should have won then no matter how many people they had then. So it must have been my other thought. They were just stupid.

Last edited:
I was just letting you know that it didn't make you right no matter how much you emphasized it. With all those guns the south should have won then no matter how many people they had then. So it must have been my other thought. They were just stupid.

And yet, I was correct!

And, your dogged insistence on something else emphasizes your warped view. Here, educate yourself so you can stop embarrassing yourself. Strengths and Weaknesses: North vs. South [ushistory.org]

I was just letting you know that it didn't make you right no matter how much you emphasized it. With all those guns the south should have won then no matter how many people they had then. So it must have been my other thought. They were just stupid.

And yet, I was correct!

And, your dogged insistence on something else emphasizes your warped view. Here, educate yourself so you can stop embarrassing yourself. Strengths and Weaknesses: North vs. South [ushistory.org]

But you were not correct. They were outgunned unless you are telling me guns can shoot by themselves. The 2 go together. if its just me and I have 20 weapons and 3 people outside each have 1 weapon I am out gunned unless I can shoot at least 4 at the same time. Does that make sense? I read your link and it only reinforces my thought the south was incredibly stupid and outgunned. You have to face the facts buddy.

And yet, I was correct!

But you were not correct. They were outgunned unless you are telling me guns can shoot by themselves. The 2 go together. if its just me and I have 20 weapons and 3 people outside each have 1 weapon I am out gunned unless I can shoot at least 4 at the same time. Does that make sense? I read your link and it only reinforces my thought the south was incredibly stupid and outgunned. You have to face the facts buddy.

Are you trying to say out guned means had more men?

And yet, I was correct!

Are you trying to say out guned means had more men?

No. I'm not trying to say anything but what I said. Do you not know what outgunned means? Here is the dictionary meaning.

outgunned - definition of outgunned by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

outgunned:
1. To surpass in military force. 2. To overwhelm or defeat

So using that same scenario I would be able to outgun 3 men that only had 1 weapon between them and I had 2. The number of people have very little to do with the term.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks they need a gun to someday fight their own government is more than a gun nut

They are a certified nut

I see that a lot, and while I am not a proponent for armed insurrection, I would point out that your side says the same sort of people handed us our asses in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Handed us our asses? No
Made it uncomfortable to be in their country? Yes

It is different with gun nuts. Gun nuts are traitors and the American population will turn on them......we always have

They are a certified nut

Handed us our asses? No
Made it uncomfortable to be in their country? Yes

It is different with gun nuts. Gun nuts are traitors and the American population will turn on them......we always have

Well ... We understand that the anti-gun group is the group that goes against the Constitution and supports the desire to disarm American citizens inciting more violence and senseless death.
I guess it is only reasonable to agree that they are both nuts and traitors ... And will be turned upon by the rest of us if their insanity prevails.

Forum List

Back