The federal government and the second amendment

No American will be taking up arms against this country
The government is not this country especially when it no longer represents the people of this country.

Hard to separate them big boy

Try to convince others you are not taking arms against your country....only the evil Gubmint

Those are Americans you are killing you fucking traitor

My point exactly. He will kill the people that have his best interest at heart. The people he doesn't have a clue exist will laugh and direct him to his next target.

Who?

We are talking about you.......you traitor

Hard to separate them big boy

Try to convince others you are not taking arms against your country....only the evil Gubmint

Those are Americans you are killing you fucking traitor

My point exactly. He will kill the people that have his best interest at heart. The people he doesn't have a clue exist will laugh and direct him to his next target.

Who?

We are talking about you.......you traitor

Traitor to who?

I know I did.

I know you did I brought it to your attention.

You have spent the weekend trashing the memory of a man who fought his hole life against a despotic government while you plot the overthrow of the greatest government on earth

I trashed a man, what?
I haven't trashed anyone you lying sack of shit.
So Mandela good for fighting a despotic government
But Americans are bad for willing to do the same thing here?

The only fucking reason you're cheering Mandela is because obama is doing it.

I know you did I brought it to your attention.

You have spent the weekend trashing the memory of a man who fought his hole life against a despotic government while you plot the overthrow of the greatest government on earth

I trashed a man, what?

You commie bastard

Hates his own country

I trashed a man, what?

You commie bastard

Hates his own country

Commie bastard? Mandela was a communist
The government is not America.
It doesn't represent the will of America.

I trashed a man, what?

You commie bastard

Hates his own country

Commie bastard? Mandela was a communist
The government is not America.
It doesn't represent the will of America.

What do commies and bigreb have in common?

They both plot the overthrow of America

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.

People in this country have something very powerful. The vote.

And it seems the very same folks telling you to use your guns on the government are the same folks trying to suppress it.

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam
What good did those weapons have on the victor?

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.
This should give you a clue.
" being necessary to the security of a free State"

You're an idiot. If Afghanistan threatened Russia or the U.S., or if Vietnam threatened the U.S., each would still be radioactive for the next 1,000 years.

And it seems the very same folks telling you to use your guns on the government are the same folks trying to suppress it.

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

You're an idiot. If Afghanistan threatened Russia or the U.S., or if Vietnam threatened the U.S., each would still be radioactive for the next 1,000 years.

Are you saying we didn't have a war in those countries?

I suggest you go read the federalist papers if you even know what they are

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”
Benjamin Franklin

that is one example .here you can read more about the reasons for the 2nd amendment written by the men who wrote and signed the constitution .so stop with your BS what the reason for the second amendment was about and let the ones who wrote and voted for it tell you what it was about
The Founding Fathers on the Second Amendment - The Federalist Papers

now I suggest you read about what happened in Athens Tenn in 1946 when what you claim cant or wont happen did happen when civilians was forced to use their guns to over throw a corrupt government

Last edited:
Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

In case you missed it war was never declared against Vietnam nor Afghanistan and neither of those countries ever set foot on American soil.

In case you missed it war was never declared against Vietnam nor Afghanistan and neither of those countries ever set foot on American soil.

But they did use weapons to fight with?

I suggest you go read the federalist papers if you even know what they are

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”
Benjamin Franklin

that is one example .here you can read more about the reasons for the 2nd amendment written by the men who wrote and signed the constitution .so stop with your BS what the reason for the second amendment was about and let the ones who wrote and voted for it tell you what it was about
The Founding Fathers on the Second Amendment - The Federalist Papers

now I suggest you read about what happened in Athens Tenn in 1946 when what you claim cant or wont happen did happen

Liberty is a well arm lamb contesting that vote.

Forum List

Back