The final electoral map for November 2016

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
upload_2016-5-13_11-8-0.png

I gave both Ohio and Florida to Trump and he still loses. Tell me how he wins in November?

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-13_11-6-46.png
    upload_2016-5-13_11-6-46.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 52
I think trump will get PA
Probably New York too.

Most Americans KNOW Cankles is a lying disaster. She will lose and likely lose big, unless Trump shoots off his mouth and sabotages his campaign.

I think Hillary will win Florida with the record Hispanic voter turnout, thanks to big mouth Donald. He will make many more similar blunders before November.

I think Hillary will win Florida with the record Hispanic voter turnout, thanks to big mouth Donald. He will make many more similar blunders before November.
If illegals get to vote, as your beloved Ds are trying to make happen, you might be right.

Do you approve of illegals voting?

If illegals get to vote, as your beloved Ds are trying to make happen, you might be right.

Citizens vote. Grow a Brain!

Citizens vote. Grow a Brain!
That's right...and the D party whats illegals to be made citizens so they can vote for your beloved D party. Simple concept, but apparently you can't comprehend it.

Forum List

Back