The Finnish word for “horrible” is “Kamala”

Geez, think you can go a day without dropping a pantload over Harris? It's sad.

She's really getting to you. :abgg2q.jpg:
Buckle up Buttercup, as your Pedo Messiah likes to say…”Time to put her in the crosshairs “.

She is in the big time now, Sport. You can’t whine and cry like this every day. It isn’t healthy for you, Simp.

Sounds about right. She was is a horrible VP, Border Czar, and person.

Ha ha ha ha ha.......It's true "Horrible" in Finnish is "Kamalaa"

Funny, I'm reminded of the time stamp of Trump's attempted assassination, at 6:11

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

Buckle up Buttercup, as your Pedo Messiah likes to say…”Time to put her in the crosshairs “.

She is in the big time now, Sport. You can’t whine and cry like this every day. It isn’t healthy for you, Simp.
Who's crying except you? Harris & Walz have only just begun to make a believer out of Trump & his MAGA herd.

Kamala is not a FINNISH name. It’s a Sanskrit name that means “lotus flower”

Coincidentally there is a similar word in Finnish that translates generally as “very”

Coincidentally there is a similar word in Finnish that translates generally as “very”
Horrible translated in Finnish = Kamalaa
Even you can play this game. I can't select Finnish for you, but I give you a 50/50 chance that you can manage that on your own. Here's the link:

Horrible translated in Finnish = Kamalaa
Even you can play this game. I can't select Finnish for you, but I give you a 50/50 chance that you can manage that on your own. Here's the link:
I already looked it up retard. It is as I described. An adjective that translates to much or very.

In the language it actually comes from it means lotus flower

I already looked it up retard. It is as I described. An adjective that translates to much or very.

I prefer to consider it as Google presents it, simply because it's an accurate adjective for Kamalaa=HORRIBLE.

If you don't like it, do what leftists do when there panties are wrapped in a bunch, and contact Google to have it changed.

How many people speaking Sanskrit these days?

No one claimed that it's a Finnish name. It's a Finnish word that means horrible. In Estonian it means awful.

As if that matters?

That’s her name and that’s where it comes from.

Not Finland
So I take it ZERO people speak Sanskrit these days.

Prove your claim that’s where it comes from. I’m guessing ir will hold as much water as Hillery claiming she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. :auiqs.jpg:

Since you know so much about languages, what's the Sanskrit word for "I'll fuck anything that moves for a raise"?

Forum List

Back