The "Fire Challenge"

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
This is, by far, the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree about the degree of stupidity, but one must look on the positive side of such things. Without brave pioneers such as this idiot the annual pool of Darwin Award candidates would be a whole lot smaller. Sure, this mental midget survived this poorly planned pyrotechnic encounter, but with his IQ it's just a matter of time until he puts himself in a position for some serious Darwin consideration IMO.

I remember doing stupid stuff when I was young.

But setting myself on fire was not something that occurred to me in my worst depths of boredom driven stupidity.

What? Setting yourself on fire? :cuckoo:

Yeaaaa... I can't say that I really get it either. :lol:

I think the idea is that you're supposed to put yourself out in the shower before you can really get burned.

Needless to say, it didn't work out so well for this guy. :lmao:

This is, by far, the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17WMdZlg7A4

I knew a kid who pulled his pants down and sat on a fire at a party for money once. He used to always do stupid things for money. He actually ended up getting screwed out of some money, and he was pissed, telling everyone how he just burned his balls. :lol:

Still stupid, but at least he didn't use any flammable liquids.

I knew a kid who pulled his pants down and sat on a fire at a party for money once. He used to always do stupid things for money. He actually ended up getting screwed out of some money, and he was pissed, telling everyone how he just burned his balls. :lol:

Lol! Serves him right, to be honest. :lol:

Lol! Serves him right, to be honest. :lol:

I thought so too. He was kind of an obnoxious jerk anyway, obviously. Lol!

Forum List

Back